Losing for Cruising

They're just regular grapes that taste like candy floss! Apparently there's also strawberry flavour and tutti fruiti too.

My lack of posting indicates a bit of a naughty week for me, mum was off work so we ended up having a few days out. Don't think my mind was in the right place as I really didn't care what I was eating. Missed WI on weds as I wasn't near a group. One day I ate just syns, oops. Then Friday it was my mums bday, so that was quite a bad food day. Anyway, Saturday rolled around and I got back on plan 100%, but now I've caught a bug or something as I feel awful ands isn't manage to eat much yesterday and haven't managed to eat anything yet today as my throat is too sore to swallow anything. I think I'm going to shove some vegetables in a saucepan and make a lazy soup and see if I can eat that.

cant remember everything I've eaten as I forgot to write it down but I'll do my best...

saturday

Lunch: baked potato, cottage cheese, salad
dinner: quorn chilli with rice and 0% yogurt and ww pitta (hexB)
snacks: quorn pieces, nectarines
drinks: 250ml milk (hexA)

Sunday

lunch: leftover chilli with rice and ww pitta (hexB)
dinner: halloumi (hexA), ww pitta (hexB), salad, sw chips, 2 large mushrooms
snacks: nectarines, grapes

monday

Lunch: beans on x2 wholemeal toast from 400g (hexB)
dinner: rice (2syns), 35g halloumi (hexA), large mushroom, salad, ww pitta (hexB)
snacks: popcorn (6.5syns) and chocolate pretzels (6.5 syns)
drinks: 3 litres water with nas squash

It was a great day! Don't think i'd better make a habit out of it though lol

Well I have been incredibly sick again. Once again i've barely been eating so haven't got much of a food diary to write down. I finally managed to get to a WI last night and lost 3.5lbs (although that's over 3 weeks) but I was pleased with that as my eating has been completely erratic so i'll take what I can get. I got my 3 stone award which is awesome and i'm finally in the 15st bracket - yay! I honestly can't remember the last time my weight has been this low, it's so exciting. Still wearing all the same clothes though, really can't wait until I have to buy something new to fit, as I still feel the same really.

Thursday

breakfast: x2 wholemeal toast from 400g (hexb) with 30g cheddar (hexa) and tomatoes
lunch: mushroom omelette with chives
dinner: homemade veggie soup (stock cube, potato, parsnip, carrot, butternut squash, celery, mushroom and herbs) with half a mini baguette (9 syns)
snacks: grapes, 12g mixed seeds (3.5), 0% mango yogurt, mango

Okay, I really need to start remembering to write everything I eat on here again, had a hectic few days and just forgot but when I write it down I stay on plan so much better.

Friday we had no food in the house (had to throw out all our open grains and flour due to some mite type bugs in EVERYTHING, I keep spraying and cleaning and they seem to find their way back :sign0137:) and my mum's car broke down, so we ordered a curry - so I ended up having a garlic naan, 2/3 of a vegetable curry, 1/2 of some vegetable rice, 1/4 of bombay potatoes and 2 poppadoms with mango chutney, raita, onions and pickles. I also had 2 glasses of mango rum which was a bit naughty. Was quite pleased with myself as I didn't stuff myself full like I normally would and threw away the leftovers so I wouldn't be tempted to eat more of it.

Saturday was spent visiting my family, my aunt broke her hip so I didn't know if i'd get a chance to eat with driving between the hospital and my nan's house, so I made myself a salad in a jar and synned the low fat potato salad I mixed in, took some fruit too. It was actually really good BUT we took my nan into Morrison's and I had killer cravings for sweet stuff. I swear I picked up a pack of cookies 3 or 4 times but in the end I was so proud of myself for putting them back and picking up some raspberries and strawberries instead lol. It was even worse because my brother decided to buy the cookies himself then wave them under my face, and my step mum bought chocolate and offered me that. My will was made of steel yesterday because I managed to resit, got home late but had scrambled eggs and veggie bacon so stayed on plan :)

Today my mum decided to take some clothes back to a shop so I ended up buying a few things myself. I actually had a good cry when I got home because I felt really fat and didn't feel like I was any different thatn when I was 3st heavier, but i'm over that now since I realised I actually did buy some 16's and they fit! My mum kept urging me to buy size 16's or 18's rather than 20's so I did (mostly 16 in tops and 18's in the bottoms). Tried them on when I got home and everything fit. I even bought some skinny jeans which NEVER fit because I have tree trunk sized calves, I did buy them in a 20 but the waist was fine (a little loose) and omg my calves actually fit in them too, although very tightly! Bought another pair of jeans in 18 and they fit too, a tiny bit tight around the waist but wearable. Then for some reason I decided to buy a jumpsuit for my cruise. It's a very tight fitting black and gold material and DEFINITELY not something I would ever normally wear, I still feel quite big in it but I don't look awful.

Anyway, enough blabbering on... we did actually eat lunch out, so I had a big salad, a broccoli and cheese bake and chips, which was a bit naughty but hopefully not so bad that I'll have a gain this week. I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast, but i'm getting hungry so will probably have an omelette or something to keep me full until bedtime, and some fruit as I definitely haven't had enough superfree today.

Monday

breakfast: banana and special k chewy delight bar (hexB)
lunch: mushroom omelette and veggie bacon (2 syns)
dinner: quorn mince, soy sauce, green beans, onions, mushrooms and rice
snacks: pears, popcorn and chocolate pretzel (6.5 syns)
drinks: 4.5 litres water with nas squash and 250ml ss milk (hexA)
total syns: 8.5 syns

Tuesday

breakfast:
special k bar (hexB)
lunch: baked potato, 30g cheddar (hexA), spinach, cucumber, spring onion and tomato salad with balsamic vinegar
dinner: spaghetti and veggie bolognese (courgette, carrot, mushroom, passata, chopped tomatoes, quorn mince)
snacks: popcorn and chocolate pretzels (13 syns), grapes
total syns: 13 syns

WI went well today, worried I wouldn't have a good loss because of TOM but was quite pleased with 2.5lbs off. I was wearing jeans too, when I normally wear leggings, so think that might have contributed some (although only a little).

Food wise, I haven't been great today. I've been feeling nauseous ALL DANG DAY! Can't shake it, so i've managed to eat a chewy delight bar (hexB), pear, and a little bit of dinner which was some halloumi (hexA) and a few quorn pieces, potato and roast veggies. Barely managed any though, so hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better. Haven't had much to drink either so will have to make up for it tomorrow.

Was feeling sick again all day yesterday, although managed to eat more than the day before, still not meals as such though.

I had x2 Special K bars (hexB), x2 pears, a nectarine and a baked potato with 30g cheddar (hexA) and salad for dinner (couldn't eat all of it though).

Friday (green)

breakfast: x 2 Special K bars (hexB & 4.5 syns)
lunch: beans on x2 slices of wholemeal toast from 400g (hexB) and half a grapefruit
dinner: quorn chilli with rice and tzatziki
snacks: grapes,

Gosh I've let another week pass without posting, really need to get back to do this regularly.

WI was ooookay... Had. Stressful week and even though I was 100% on plan and averaged about 5-7 syns a day I only lost 1.5 lbs. I think if I had been stress free I would have had the 3lb loss I was expecting, but a loss is a loss so I won't complain too much. Anyway today has been the peak of stress and I went and had a brownie and peach iced lemonade from Costa, which definitely helped my mood, even though the brownie is I think 18 syns :sign0007:

The weekend might be difficult again as Saturday is my bra dads 86th birthday, he doesn't like a fuss so he's being taken out for fish and chips which is his favourite thing to do lol. So I'll have a small portion of chips and mushy peas probably which shouldn't be too bad hopefully if I cut back a bit on syns the rest of the week. Sunday I'm in London visiting my aunt in hospital again so I'll pack a salad, but it'll be difficult because there's always lots of chocolate and stuff like that around and I'm feeling weak willed at the moment. Other than that I should be hopefully able to get the 1.5 lb off for my 3.5 st award next week, fingers crossed at least. One good thing is my pear tree is teeming with pears so I'm not having to buy much fruit at the minute, and the pears are so much better than shop ones. Golden delicious tree is ready too!

thursday

breakfast: x2 wholemeal toast (hexB) with 30g cheddar (hexA)
lunch: quorn pieces, grapes, x2 pears
dinner: rice, quorn mince, soy sauce, mushrooms, onion, green beans
snacks: brownie (18 syns), pear, grapes
drinks: 2 litres water with nas squash, iced peach lemonade (?syns)

Lost 1lb at WI tonight which is nothing short of a miracle. I'm having a horribly stressful week since now my nan and great aunt are in hospital. Got a phone call yesterday to drive to London ASAP and say our goodbyes but by the time we got there she was a lot better! Thank god. However I hadn't eaten and we didn't get any food till 9.30. Anyway, absolutely exhausted mentally and physically today, completely on edge every time my phone makes a noise. Ended up having pizza and wegdes for dinner because I just couldn't be bothered. Hopefully next week will be better!

Family members are apparently doing better, although my uncle also had to go into hospital last night too. All three of them in the same hospital would you believe. He's apparently out now though.

Today has been a better food day, actually just a better say in general, I'm feeling more determined and a lot less stressed out. Even managed to get a bit of uni work done. My cruise is coming up at the end of the month (24 days) so I'd like to lose a few more pounds since I'm 100% sure I'll gain while I'm away lol. My mum doesn't want to go to WI when we get back but unless I'm feeling very unwell I want to go and just get back on the wagon!

thursday (green)

breakfast: x2 Special K bars (hexB)
lunch: homemade vegetable soup (stock, garlic, herbs, potato, carrots, celery, parsnip and butternut squash) with half a baguette (9 syns)
dinner: leftover soup
snacks: grapes
drinks: 1.5 litres water with nas squash

Well so much for back on track. Have been pretty much living at the hospital for the past few days, so eating has been more about when I get the chance to eat. And of course by the time I do get around to eating all the places which are left open are usually fast food places. Today is the first day i've had where I haven't had to rush about, but i'm sure I will be back at the hospital in the next few days since my nan is very poorly still.

Yesterday was mostly okay foodwise (just within syns). Today has been okay so far, but not sure what i'll have for dinner as I haven't got much in at the moment.

Gosh, weigh in yesterday was quite shocking, gained 5 lbs! Five whole pounds, ridiculous. Thought i'd maybe gained 3lb at the most, so had a word with consultant who was very supportive, made me feel not so bad about it, after all it is difficult to plan when you're basically eating from whatever is open at 10pm at night, BUT, I then went and ate a dominos pizza :eek:

I'm still a bundle of nerves though as i'm still not sure what's happening with my nan, was supposed to be going down there for the weekend tomorrow but my dad won't confirm plans which is annoying as I don't know whether it's worth packing a bag and some salad up for my dinner...

Anyway, (mostly) back on track today. I'm gonna plan out all my meals for the week, pretty much go back to basics for this week. I was up really early this morning and completely forgot I had already had my hex B so had more syns than I planned but other than that I think i'm doing okay, apart from being ravenous. Sure I had more snacks than I wrote down but can't remember...

Thursday (green)

Breakfast: x 2 special k bar (hex b) and scrambled eggs, 20g flora buttery (6 syns), x2 toast from 400g (6 syns), mushrooms
Lunch: mug shot, pear
Dinner: x2 small baked potato, cottage cheese, spinach, cucumber, pepper, tomato and balsamic vinegar
Snacks: x2 bananas, strawberries and grapes
Drinks: 4.5 litres water with nas squash, 250ml ss milk (hex a)

Meal plan for the week

Friday: breakfast: mushroom omelette, lunch: grilled veggies, halloumi and pasta, dinner: (depends if i am at home) if at home: veggie chilli, rice (if out) pasta salad, snacks: fruit
Saturday: (if at home) breakfast: weetabix with 250ml ss milk, lunch: baked potato, cottage cheese, salad, dinner: vegetable stew (if away): probably salad, snacks: fruit
Sunday: breakfast: mushroom omelette, lunch: salad, dinner: sw chips, mushroom and halloumi in pitta bread, salad, snacks: fruit
Monday: not sure yet

Back