Step 1 Sole Source Losing half of myself 55/141lbs

Thank you, good luck for tonight.

Well its snowing again here, still not been out running!

Going out for a salad tomorrow night for Valentines day, I have vouchers so might as well use them lol. Taking the kids with us so it won't be very romantic!

Nothing else happening really, just lots of promotion for my next set of classes which begin next week. Sorted out my holidays for the rest of the year so I am quite organised, a plus to being self employed!

ooo sounds like a busy busy day, glad you're feeling better. Salad on valentines day lol i'm not a huge V day fan so i'm glad to be working til 9, have bought an obligatory card for hubby though haha

I've not bought a card, oops!

We are seriously broke even though payday was only last week. Car tax and insurance due the start of March plus birthdays and hols has left a big strain!

Cwp is taking massive chunk of our expendable income so I really have to stick with it, I can't afford not too.

Got lots of baby bits and old toys to get rid of, should make a few pennies. Money, money, money!

-1 Gutted is an understatement!

Kim im going to sound hipcritical here but people are right when they say 1lb is a loss and its 1lb of fat. It is so so very disheartening when we have lil losses, i would like to say ive gotten used to it the last month but nope my heart sinks every time i see rubbish numbers on the scales but we shant let it deter us. You've still lost over 2st in 6 weeks which is just phenomenal!!!!!

Still feeling a bit 'meh'

Slipped a bit last night, back to it today. Got the dinner dance in 12 weeks and my goal by then is a loss of 70 lbs. It's a big challenge and I can't be complacent. The bar is set and the waters going down :) oh and ill share my then and now photos then!

Still feeling a bit 'meh'

Slipped a bit last night, back to it today. Got the dinner dance in 12 weeks and my goal by then is a loss of 70 lbs. It's a big challenge and I can't be complacent. The bar is set and the waters going down :) oh and ill share my then and now photos then!

Sorry to hear you had a slip up Hun! Well doneb for getting back on it! Can't wait to see the photo's you can do the! X

Glad to hear your slip us was just that a lil slip up, how are you feeling today? I often feel a little sluggish for a few days after. 70lbs would be doable you're almost half way there now!!! Hope you're having a lovely weekend :)

Felt really ill since Friday. I have a cold and today I've had a bit of a bug. I had a stall at an event 10-2 and went straight to bed when I got in. Only managed 1 shake so far so need to try catch up on that and water.

But I definitely feel back in the swing of things, went out last night and watched my husband and his mate eat 16oz steaks!

I know its disheartening but you have lost 29lbs in 6weeks and are half way through a set of ss! That is something to be positive about and stay focused on!! Sometimes your body needs time to adjust to the weight loss as well - for example I lost 2lbs and then 6lbs the next week. Its an average of a stone a month and you have smashed that already! You can do this, stay positive, stay focused and you will be at goal in no time! :)

Thanks BG. Sometimes it can be difficult to look at the bigger picture when you live for that one weigh in a week. Need 8lbs over the next two weigh ins for my 14lbs target this month, so there is still hope!

My 810 week falls on the dinner dance. I think I'm just going to come off for the meal and do 810/SS the other days of the week, will have to run it past my cdc. But I'm not going to drink, I know that much!

Week 7 is almost over. Not sure how much the scales are going to be effected next week with me coming out of ketosis but lesson learnt!

Hey Kim, you are doing great!!! It will be better next week, you will see.:scale:
Don't lose your confidence. I made a mess this time in CD, but I am trying now to start fresh and on the correct path.
Keep at it and you will be rewarded!!!!:wee:

Thanks.

My earlier post was wrong, I've counted 12 weeks from now, not from the start, oops! I'll have to think up another plan!

How are you getting on now this week after lil slip up? I was off track for a few days after WI too what silly billies we are but we havent given up which is what its all about keeping on going til we get to the end :)

Hey Nina!

I've been fine since, hungry but that's my own fault lol. On the plus side I have been drinking 3/4l a day to fill myself up. Def going to try and keep that amount up! Hoping for 3/4lbs tomorrow but I honestly have no idea what number it will show tomorrow, they don't seem to follow a pattern.

This week has been manic. I start a new set of classes tomorrow so I've spent most of this week working, not used to it lol. Got a decent turn out though which im happy about! I'll try and catch up with all the dairies and posts tonight If I can get everything done. Tonights job is to cut all my foam mats in half - they're 6 foot and I only need 3ft, saves a bit of money :)

Yay for 5lbs - that means you only need another 3lbs to lose that 8lbs in two weeks you wanted!!! That's more than doable! Keep up the good work :)

Thanks BG! I'm definitely hoping I get those 3lbs next week!

I know weigh 17st 5lbs, I think hoping to get into the 16's next week may be a bit too much so I'm just going to aim to get as close as possible :)

Almost the weight I got married at, eeeeekkkkk!

Back