losing interest!!...

xKimmyRx

soon to be slim...x
I need a rant! Im so dissapointed in myself these pasat couple of weeks. I was doin so well and lost 8lb in 3weeks and then I got thrown off. Cant remember how now but for the past like 2 n half weeks I just cant seem to get back into it. Does this ever happen to anyone else? And how do u manage to get back on track?

Im doin ww discovery and I think its a great diet to follow and suits me brilliantly so cant see whats wrong with me. Iv missd two weigh ins now. I need a big fat kick up the ar*e!!

X

Omg Kimmy
I know the feeling!!!
The first few days are the worst.... just get your head down get thru the first days and youll get back into it and feel better.

Minimins is great motivation!! :)

have you tried doing a food diary? Good luck! xx

I know that feeling all too well and only just started :( Mainly struggling with lunch at work, keep your head in it love and all the best x

I agree, this forum is great motivation as there are so many inspirational stories, but, only you can give yourself the kick you need.
Maybe swtich up your exercise and eat different (but still healthy) foods to see if that keeps you on track a bit more!

Thank u evryone for all ur replies they have really helped me!

Me and my partner have decided to get married early december!! :D we go a week on thurs to give our notice and set the date!

I do not want to be a fat bride!!! Lol

X

I definitely know this feeling. Its hard and so easy to go off track. It only takes one bad day. Im struggling at the moments and Im only on day 10. Just keep remembering why you want to do this and you will get back on track even if it takes a little while.

Hiya Kim, how's things going? Hope things are progressing nicely for you xx

Well im gettin better lol had a brill week so far and no cheatin! Which is quite good for me cos I never usually get thru a full week wivot at least a tiny cheat! :D

Hope everyone else copin well and managed to get thru weekend ! Ther my biggest downfalls x

xkimmyx
10lbs gone - 75lbs to go :D
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Ah I wouldnt care I hardly ever go out as iv got a baby but still find myself sayin, why not its the weekend! Even tho to me its like anyother day lol. Well iv seemed to do really good this one and not cheated once horray!! Lol hope it pays off on wed weighin :D x

xkimmyx
10lbs gone - 75lbs to go :D
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Back