Losing it...........!

Hey wrathchild
6lbs is amazing-well done hun!!

very well done to resist the steak! Whens your wi day? and are you going back to your cdc? are you staying on cd?
Questions Questions lol x

Thanks guys... well a little update, lost another 1lb.. so half a stone in 5 days, reckon thats not too bad... AND I went to my CDC today :)

Told her that I was going to keep an open mind and do SS as long as possible, with the view that when I've had enough (if I haven't reached goal!) I will switch immediately to WW without a binge in between haha! She suggested I do add a meal for a week before hitting WW which makes sense to me, so I will do this....

And girls my CDC suggested having a pair of jeans to aim for (that is easy, I have a pair of Karen Millen jeans that I have only worn 4 times as I always put on weight as soon as I get my ass in them..maybe they're jinxed... or maybe it has something to do with eating lol!).. anyway when I actually get to squeeze my ass into said jeans I should wear them (whenever possible) when eating out or eating in I guess, whenever a large meal opportunity presents itself basically so that when that uncomfortable feeling hits I have to grin and bear it, rather than adjusting my belt or getting into something stretchy.. so that rather than stuffing my face and then slipping into something more comfortable (I don't mean sexy undies obviously I mean slouchy PJ's!), the growing tightness of my jeans will make me more aware of what I eat and when I am putting weight on... since clearly I can't be trusted to weigh myself regularly or if I do actually pay attention and take heed of the weight gain!

Anyway as I type this with belly rumbling away, I am actually pretty positive, as my CDC says I know I can do it as I've done it twice before, I just need to stay motivated. Had 3 shakes already today, belly rumbles rumbles rumbles, time for another I think, today is one of those 4 shake days... but hey its better than fish and chips (obviously in diet terms, in reality everyone knows that is a complete lie!)

Hey your doing so so well your now my inspiration!!;)
You went to see your cdc too, even better lol- i totally agree with you about not having a gap in between diets im deffo going to ww when im done with cd!
keep at it i need inspiring!!
catch u later im off to chase my tail!!:(

Okay, so its a week since I started and I am...... 15st 13lbs... so 9lbs lost, which I should be happy about, but it is the lowest weight loss I have ever had on Week 1 of SS!!! The first time I lost 10lbs and the second time I lost 12lbs.... but I guess I should be happy, 9lbs off is better than 9lbs on lol.. and yay I'm in the 15's!

So my next goal is the 14's, don't think I can do that in a week, but 2 weeks I should be in the 14s if I'm a good girl.

Mum and dad are cooking haggis tonight for my sister and her b/f, I am sooooooo jealous.. I think I will take Tia an extra long walk in the dark!

Omg......15's!!! Well done Hun!!
Haggis?? Really??? Ewwwww!!!
Glad to see my inspiration is inspiring!! Keep it up Hun!! X

Down to 15 st 11 lbs, still going strong, despite my fat brain telling me to eat! I have avoided all of his evil suggestions and ignored my rumbling belly! It is ridiculous that my belly is rumbling I am in ketosis, I shouldn't be feeling so hungry!

Anyway 3lbs to go and I've lost a stone... hope I can do that before the two week mark, as I hope to lose nearly 2 stone in the first month......

Now last night I was a tad naughty but not in a truly terrible way... I had a piece of gammon, that was it, just gammon, not a bit piece either, it was left over from the meal mum cooked and I couldn't resist, it is at least protein.. albeit a bit salty.. she had cooked it in healthy way though... anyway I justified it to myself as you can see!

Today I have just been to the gym.. and this time when I say the gym... I actually mean the gym rather than sat in KFC car park stuffing my face!!! I am trying to get back into the good habits I had when I joined the gym in December... the times when going to the gym meant exercising and not sneaking food.... anyway I have done a 2 1/2 mile run/walk as I really want to get back into my running, half the reason I put on weight (the other half being over-eating obviously!), is that I stop running... when I am feeling good and thin, I run and then alcohol and food take over in importance, including the inevitable hangovers and required fry ups and therefore the runs get put to one side and then I find myself weeks down the line a non-runner... so anyway I did run/walk - 1 minute run at 6mph pace, then 2 min walk at 3.5mph pace, repeated 10 times :)

Of course when I did this mini marathon (as I like to think of it), I hadn't consumed any shakes and I got back from the gym feeling a tad light-headed! Just had a CD Porridge and feel okay now.. after the run I did a mile on the exercise bike too.. think I will miss that bit out until I have been on the diet for another week or so, when my energy levels rise!

No dog walking today (hence the eager trip to the gym) as my dog has a poorly shoulder, and I have been walking her on the lead only for the last two weeks, combined with the tablets the vet gave me, but since she can't walk calmly to save her life I think a day or two of complete rest may help considerably.. of course she isn't too good at resting completely either, and is currently tearing around the lounge with her teddy in her gob!

Anyway I have digressed, weighed myself first thing today and I still 15st 11... so no loss since yesterday but then I did have that piece of gammon!

Hey wrathchild- seems like iv been gone ages but only really a weekend!

so your doing great- well done on the bit of gammon im sure it could have been much much worse so a big pat on the back for resisting!! :D
Hope your weekend went well and your still motivated and on track for this week!!

Have lost a stone in 2 weeks ... v happy with this, even though I still have a rumbling belly! Last night was terrible! Not much better this morning actually.. sounds like a mini earthquake! Have appointments this morning so will wait until after for first shake and hopefully having them later in the day means less rumbling tonight!!

Yay well done Hun- ur doing great! Keep at it I really admire you for sticking to it!!

Emma.... I'm starving :( Clothes are baggy.. but I'm starving... its not right I'm not supposed to be hungry, I never was the last two times.. maybe my body is rebelling and saying Oi not this again lol

Hope you're doing well on your new WW one, I think I may join you in two weeks on it... will see how it goes.. I'd be less hungry on WW which is ridiculous really, since normally not at all hungry on CD SS :(

Hey u- I'm sorry your hungry, you really shouldn't be- are you drinking enough water?
My first day on ww went really well thanks-lots of Reading and checking involved but I'm sure that will get easier!
Stick with cd as long as u can hun then come and join me, il start my diary later when I'm on main computer!!

I drink 2 1/2 litres a day, the first two times on CD I used to drink 3-4 litres.. but I really can't handle the constant wee breaks! I never get any work done lol!

Not been so hungry today so maybe my tummy is finally getting used to being empty!

Glad day 1 went well, will look for a diary later then. I will stick to it as long as I can, but I think it will only be a few weeks before I switch over.. its way harder this time round (and I think I said that last time too!)

Hey you, just popping in to tell you i now have a new diary in ww weight loss section, its a bit boring at the moment as iv set it up on work comp and its a mac so iv no idea what im doing lol!!
il sort out goals etc tomorrow on my laptop!
so how are you doing? hows the hunger now? i also wanted to point out that food will be mentioned in my diary, so if you cant cope with that i totally understand and il just continue to check on you here and not mention it! x

Wrathchild, have just read your diary and almost fell out of bed laughing! It's like me but the hidden me, the me that lurks in the shadows and doesn't come out to play with anyone! Love it. Well done on your loss so far and good luck for the future!

Where r u?? X

It's been 3 whole days...... Where have u gone?? Hope ur doing well Hun x

Hey Emma, little slip up at the weekend..... trying to get back into the motivated me!

How is it going for u? I may well join u on WW next week if my SS motivation doesn't return!!!

x

Back