Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Losing my willpower

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by xxxloserxxx, 24 August 2011 Social URL.

1. xxxloserxxx

xxxloserxxx New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I'm only on day 2 but I woke up with a raging headache this morning and am starving. Really felt like cheating earlier, I feel quite proud that I didn't but even now I feel as if I can't do it, I am literally taking today minute by minute,
    My headache is getting worse throughout the day aswell, I just want to go to sleep and wake up when I'm slim :-(
    I hope tomorrow is a better day

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Majella

Majella Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hiya

Just keep telling yourself this will pass and it wont last. I had a terrible headache for a few days at the start. If you can go to bed and sleep, that's what I did. Drink loads of water, take deep breaths and try to keep positive...

Best of luck
    Majella

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.