Losing the last stone

Seaneen

Short and pink
Hello, it's me again, I flounced off but I'm back with a question.

I've been off the CD for months now, haven't gained any weight. Am now down to 8stone 10lbs, so have 10lbs to go.

What i'd like to know is how have people lost their last stone? I was thinking about going back onto CD for a bit but I think my metabolism is shot now. (Not CDs fault)

I am eating well and exercising but have hit a plateau, nothing is shifting!

Anybody got any advice? Would be grateful.

x

how much water are you drinking hon? and maybe your body has reached it's natural resting point and the rest will come off slowly as you finish toning up?

if you do go on cd again remember that you won't be able to sole source. your bmi is too low. so you would be on the 810 plan at the lowest. personally i would do sw or ww or something if you need something strict to keep you on track.

you've done really well :)

abz xx

Dont know the answer to this but would sure like to here one! I have the last 10 lbs to go and just cant get my head round losing it.

For me I think it is that I feel OK as I am, and OK is so good, I am not sure if the perfect (the last 10lbs) is worth the hassle (I hope this makes sense!)

Do want to get there but motivation is my issue!

All I can say is good luck Seaneen and you are not the only one with that tricky last few pounds!

I'm using CD (810) to lost my last stone, but am considering WW (Core plan) to lose some of it.

x

Back