losing the plot

ally___pally

helloo all. I am , or should I say was near target but after a dreadfull two weeks I have Gaines 3lb so i am
now 8 away from target. I can feel myself losing the plot ! I know how to do sw and know that it works and trust te plan. I just feel my willpower slipping.

any advice to keep me on track ? ideally want target ASAP! been doing this far to long now haha x x

Lol if I were as close to target as you I'd be thinking I want to go to group for free, so I'd be avoiding all bad temptations and buckle down in the hopew that I'd be in target under the month and not pay ever again.

Or make a list of all the positive changes that have happened because of your weigh loses so far, one of mine would be not getting out of breath when walking up the stairs anymore. Keep them on your fridge as a reminder and look and read it every time you feel yourself "losing it"

You have set your heart on reaching target, so go for it! It doesn't matter how long it takes,, you will go up & down as you try to match your food intake to your weight. It does get harder as you reach target and I find it's harder still to maintain.....
Just think of the shiny badge with "Target" on it to proudly show where ever you go! I value mine....
Just eat the correct food and it will come to you, good luck and see you there!
Pete

thanks for your replies you've really lifted me :)

think shiney badge think free membership think happy happy!

can't wait for my target badge ! x x

Back