Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Its always lovely hearing about you and Poppy I can imagined how hard being a single mum can be but so rewarding at the same time.

My Maisie got autism and Hollie is going through process of being diagnosed, I'm lucky to have a partner but it is hard at times as the 2 girls need a lot of extra care but we so proud of all those small milestones they reach x

Its always lovely hearing about you and Poppy I can imagined how hard being a single mum can be but so rewarding at the same time.

My Maisie got autism and Hollie is going through process of being diagnosed, I'm lucky to have a partner but it is hard at times as the 2 girls need a lot of extra care but we so proud of all those small milestones they reach x

Wow, it must be super busy in your house! Is Maisie in Year R or 1? Does Hollie go to Nursery? I hope the education system gives you the support you need? X

It sure is! Maisie is in yr1 she gets full one to one support and Hollie at nursery she does 2 hrs in the afternoons and also has a one to one support. Those 2hrs fly by too xx

It's great that they both get the 1:1 supoort which they are entitled to, must put your mind at ease X

Thanks hun,

So today:

B- Crumpet and hot choc highlights with skimmed milk- 6sp

L- Turkey bacon, sandwich thins, cucumber slices. Sunbites crackers- 10sp

D-2 chargrills, garlic new potatoes -12sp

S-Options orange hot choc-2sp, Toffee crisp-10sp Special K bars 6sp

This week I'm swapping semi skimmed milk for skimmed and cutting down on butter hence dry crumpet! Ps don't recommend dry crumpets x

Cant wait for my evening treat - hot choc and toffee crisp- since Evie's arrived loving my hot choc xx

Thanks hun,

So today:

B- Crumpet and hot choc highlights with skimmed milk- 6sp

L- Turkey bacon, sandwich thins, cucumber slices. Sunbites crackers- 10sp

D-2 chargrills, garlic new potatoes -12sp

S-Options orange hot choc-2sp, Toffee crisp-10sp Special K bars 6sp

This week I'm swapping semi skimmed milk for skimmed and cutting down on butter hence dry crumpet! Ps don't recommend dry crumpets x

Cant wait for my evening treat - hot choc and toffee crisp- since Evie's arrived loving my hot choc xx

I only have Skimmed Milk as I can't have Semi or Whole but I don't think I could eat a dry crumpet!!!! Why are u cutting down on the milk/butter?!? Your day sounds so scrummy, will upload my soon! There's a very good pic coming up!!!! X

I generally do have a fair bit butter mainly in jacket potatoes that I don't count and same with milk in hot drinks. I'm trying to eat more foods from the no count lists and semi skimmed milk isn't on the no count so thought I try skimmed and see if I notice the difference.
Only manage half the crumpet! Will be checking in on your diary too x

Good Luck with your challenge!!! I love butter mmmmmmmmm x

Hiya so todays been busy, usual getting the kids ready for school and nursery in the afternoon, then went out shopping to get some of Maisies birthday presents - got few weeks yet but wanted to make a start!

Oh had a job interview this afternoon aswell, its a job up London it looks promising but we see.

Really pleased with myself over the weekend I did have a cheeky Chinese on Friday night and everything else was within my daily points.

My scales aren't work so there be no peaking this week!

Food today:

B- Cuppa -1sp

L- 2 wm sandwich thins, salad, wafer thin chicken-7sp

D-Pasta and meat balls, slice garlic bread-16sp

S- Cheese curls-2sp, 2 special k bars 6sp, Hot choc-3sp 2 alpen lights-5sp.

Last edited:
Hiya so todays been busy, usual getting the kids ready for school and nursery in the afternoon, then went out shopping to get some of Maisies birthday presents - got few weeks yet but wanted to make a start!

Oh had a job interview this afternoon aswell, its a job up London it looks promising but we see.

Really pleased with myself over the weekend I did have a cheeky Chinese on Friday night and everything else was within my daily points.

My scales aren't work so there be no peaking this week!

Food today:

B- Cuppa -1sp

L- 2 wm sandwich thins, salad, wafer thin chicken-7sp

D-Pasta and meat balls, slice garlic bread-16sp

S- Cheese curls-2sp, 2 special k bars 6sp, Hot choc-3sp 2 alpen lights-5sp.

Ooooo Job Interview?!? Exciting!!!! Who will have Evie if you do go back to work? What did you get Maisie for her birthday? How do you think you will feel with no sneaky scale peeks? X

The interview was for my OH, Evies still bit young yet and Hollies only at nursery 2hrs so it cost a fortune in childcare. I got these for Maisie and ordered her a bike.

The cat was half price in Argos xx WP_20160201_21_14_04_Pro.jpg

The interview was for my OH, Evies still bit young yet and Hollies only at nursery 2hrs so it cost a fortune in childcare. I got these for Maisie and ordered her a bike.

The cat was half price in Argos xxView attachment 180141

Oops! I totall missed the 'oh' bit as OH, I'm such a div! Lol! I like the gifts, Poppy came back from Bluewater with a list for Easter, I knew I should never have taken her in the Lego shop!!!! X

Oops! I totall missed the 'oh' bit as OH, I'm such a div! Lol! I like the gifts, Poppy came back from Bluewater with a list for Easter, I knew I should never have taken her in the Lego shop!!!! X
Gosh and that's just for Easter- the Lego shop do have some good stuff for girls x I do like Bluewater but we tend to go to Westfield.

Gosh and that's just for Easter- the Lego shop do have some good stuff for girls x I do like Bluewater but we tend to go to Westfield.

They've brought out Palace Pets Lego so she has her eye on that!!!! X

Another good day, really getting to grips with Sp plan.

B-Hot choc and special K bar-7sp

L- wafer thin chicken, cucumber and 2 wm sandwich thins-7sp

D- 4 ww sausages, jacket spud and bbq sauce and s little salad. 10sp

S- 2 celebrations 4sp, chocolate biscuit 3sp, 2 special k bars 6sp.

You really are doing so well with the SP Plan, are u excited about WI? I can't believe celebrations have doubled since the PP Plan! X

You're doing so well and seem to really have the new plan nailed
I can't believe it's Maisie's birthday it only seems like 5 minutes since her last one.
I didn't realise Lego did palace pets sets, I might keep that to myself as I feel like I'm already drowning in Lego.

You're doing so well and seem to really have the new plan nailed
I can't believe it's Maisie's birthday it only seems like 5 minutes since her last one.
I didn't realise Lego did palace pets sets, I might keep that to myself as I feel like I'm already drowning in Lego.

I think it's new out?!? There's only 4 sets available at the moment I think?!? We already have far too much Lego too but I do love watching her playing with it!!! X

I had a quick google and it looks good. I'll probably relent and let her have some as she spends hours playing with Lego. I just hate the mess and finding it absolutely everywhere lol

I had a quick google and it looks good. I'll probably relent and let her have some as she spends hours playing with Lego. I just hate the mess and finding it absolutely everywhere lol

Don't u just hate it when u stand on a piece without any slippers on! Ouch! X

Back