Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

I've google it too Maisie absolutely loves palace pets and so does Hollie- I'm so tempted to buy a set for Maisie birthday but Lego just gets everywhere! It does feel like there birthdays do come round very quickly.

Weight watchers tomorrow and I'm feeling very confident this week!

Hope you both had a good day, My OH got the job and starts Tuesday so I'm happy but not looking forward to the early starts getting all kids ready for school run! Need to get back into routine xx

I've google it too Maisie absolutely loves palace pets and so does Hollie- I'm so tempted to buy a set for Maisie birthday but Lego just gets everywhere! It does feel like there birthdays do come round very quickly.

Weight watchers tomorrow and I'm feeling very confident this week!

Hope you both had a good day, My OH got the job and starts Tuesday so I'm happy but not looking forward to the early starts getting all kids ready for school run! Need to get back into routine xx

Well Done to your OH for getting the job, he must be very pleased with himself? Good Luck for today's WI, looking forward to hearing how you get on, you deserve a brilliant result this week. X

So today I'm just going have a mint hot choc before wi!

Yeah Chris is pleased with the new job, he wanted to celebrate last night and brought me this yummy chocolate mouse desert and get us a take away- obviously we didn't due to being the night before Wi so Hollie helped me out by eating my desert- it would of been quite high in smart points around 13sp- hope you all have a great day will update after Wi xx

So today I'm just going have a mint hot choc before wi!

Yeah Chris is pleased with the new job, he wanted to celebrate last night and brought me this yummy chocolate mouse desert and get us a take away- obviously we didn't due to being the night before Wi so Hollie helped me out by eating my desert- it would of been quite high in smart points around 13sp- hope you all have a great day will update after Wi xx

Hope you're able to have a post WI (celebratory treat) X

2lbs off!

9.5lbs off this year so far x I'm just having a normal healthy day x

:0clapper:Whoop Whoop! Well Done You!!!! :0clapper:

Thank you, feel abit down don't know why xx

Don't feel sad sweetie, you're doing an amazing and fantastic job, so proud of you and your journey. X

Thank you xx I'm so tired - its been along day!

Food:
Hot choc 3sp
Special k bar cheese curls 5sp
Chargrill chicken, noodles and ww wrap-14sp
Prawn crackers -8sp.

Hope u got a good nights sleep and feel a bit better today. X

Hiya,

Yesterday I had a nice day out dropt ny daughter and her friend off at the cinema then went shopping! It was nice just to clear my head only had a diet coke while I was out and grabbed a toasted sandwich when I got home- ended the day under points! Friday was a treat day so treated oh to a kfc lunch- chicken fillet burger and chips for me. In the evening oh went out for a drink so we had a pizza when he got home only had 2 slices so shouldn't of done too much damage.
I'm still bit down just abit worried about getting the kids into a new routine x

Hiya,

Yesterday I had a nice day out dropt ny daughter and her friend off at the cinema then went shopping! It was nice just to clear my head only had a diet coke while I was out and grabbed a toasted sandwich when I got home- ended the day under points! Friday was a treat day so treated oh to a kfc lunch- chicken fillet burger and chips for me. In the evening oh went out for a drink so we had a pizza when he got home only had 2 slices so shouldn't of done too much damage.
I'm still bit down just abit worried about getting the kids into a new routine x

Your treat day sounds yummy and well deserved for you and hubby! Good luck with your new routine etc, try not to panic, you (and the kids!) will find your own feet, it'll just take a little time to adjust. Hope your oh has a good first day too X

I'm not getting any notifications so I missed your posts.
Congratulations on your husbands new job. I completely understand how stressful it is trying to figure out a new routine as that's what we're trying to do with my new job. It will all work out I'm sure.
Well done on your loss. You're doing so well on this new plan.
X

Thanks Ladies,

New routine starts tomorrow. The only thing that is worrying is getting my 3yrold up and dressed early, both my middle girls do have additional needs (ASD) and getting Hollie dressed is such a challenge every day, so basically I be doing that twice a day as soon as we get back from the morning school run, she be getting herself undressed and then I have to try and redress her later for nursery in the afternoon, she also really struggles with tiredness and getting about although her walking is starting to improve. Next wk I got a peadtrician appointment so maybe that help a little- we've tried everything with the clothing x

Last edited:
I'm enjoying the plan itself and I feel like I'm in the zone at the moment. Just need to keep this up since my last Wi losing 2lbs and after updating on the online tools my weeklies have dropt to 35sp so I'm losing 7sp. Also I need to lose 3.5lbs over next 3wks so I can next 2mths free at Ww's, it was a promotion when I signed up.

You might off turned your alerts off I had trouble last week with my diary some off my posts disappeared xx

Last edited:
Thanks Ladies,

New routine starts tomorrow. The only thing that is worrying is getting my 3yrold up and dressed early, both my middle girls do have additional needs (ASD) and getting Hollie dressed is such a challenge every day, so basically I be doing that twice a day as soon as we get back from the morning school run, she be getting herself undressed and then I have to try and redress her later for nursery in the afternoon, she also really struggles with tiredness and getting about although her walking is starting to improve. Next wk I got a peadtrician appointment so maybe that help a little- we've tried everything with the clothing x

Hope it all goes ok for you X

I'm enjoying the plan itself and I feel like I'm in the zone at the moment. Just need to keep this up since my last Wi losing 2lbs and after updating on the online tools my weeklies have dropt to 35sp so I'm losing 7sp. Also I need to lose 3.5lbs over next 3wks so I can next 2mths free at Ww's, it was a promotion when I signed up.

You might off turned your alerts off I had trouble last week with my diary some off my posts disappeared xx

You're gonna smash that 3.5lbs in 3wks, I just know it!!!! Have your dailies dropped too or just your weeklies? X

I'm not confident this week, so going do my best the next 2 days.

Only my weeklies have dropt but my dailies will go down once Evie starts weaning!

Plan for today:
B- cuppa-2s
L- Chicken and veg soup, 2 slices of ww bread.8sp
D- Chicken, jacket and veg -10sp
S- 2'special k bars 6sp

When will she start weaning? Which flavour special k bars do you like? I notice they feature quite heavily in your plans, I've never had them myself x

Special k bars- are a good substitute for chocolate/biscuits- I only like chocolate flavour.

I got just over 2mths before weaning if I start at recommended age of 6mths.

I might also have a pancake later with lemon and sprinkle of sugar x

I will keep an eye out for the special K bars, I'm guessing they are probably veggie? Mmmmmmm Pancakes, I made loads at work today and even turned one down afterwards! X

Back