Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Thanks Hun - he seems a lot better today!
I need a decent loss- it's been really slow the last few weeks so
I'm due a good one xx

Food:

B- Special k bar x2 6 points

L- Snack Jacks- Hecks x2 7 points

D-Chicken, wedges bbq sauce.-9sp

S- Mint corneto 7 points, Freddo 5 points.

Glad to hear your dad is doing better today, I definitely think this week is going to be your week!!!! X

Thank you, I felt bit lighter but didn't expect to drop 3lbs - really hope it stays off as I'm down abit and then come Thursday my weight gone back up x

Life always seems to get in the way doesn't it, what are you doing for Emily's birthday? X

I need it to stay off as I be officially be in the 11's:)
I often find most weeks I weigh less on Tuesday's and Friday's than rest of week- it's weird how our bodies work!

We treating Emily and a few friends to bowling that's what she wanted to do plus got some theatre tickets for another day xx

Our bodies certainly like to try us!!!! Really hope you get in the 11s, you're doing brill considering its school holidays!!!! awwww bowling sounds fab, we did that for Poppy one year and she loved it! What are the theatre tickets for? X

Good Luck for WI! I hope the scales are super kind x

Hiya everyone,

It's been such a busy week so much to sort out for my dad- quite a lot stress to be honest- his home now so tomorrow I'm chilling out!

Yesterday was Emily's birthday so wasn't the healthiest day but I did well with most of my choices. image.jpeg image.jpeg
Also had 2 slices of pizza from
Dominos.

My girls earlier -
image.jpeg

And today's wi -2.5lbs - officially just in the 11's!

Last edited:
Hiya everyone,

It's been such a busy week so much to sort out for my dad- quite a lot stress to be honest- his home now so tomorrow I'm chilling out!

Yesterday was Emily's birthday so wasn't the healthiest day but I did well with most of my choices.View attachment 182094 View attachment 182095
Also had 2 slices of pizza from
Dominos.

My girls earlier -
View attachment 182096

And today's wi -2.5lbs - officially just in the 11's!

Congratulations on your fabulous loss and even better to hear you're now in the 11s! Go You! You must feel really proud of yourself?

I love your photo of the girls, they all look gorgeous and so happy! The Giant Millie's Cookie looks oh so yummy too, I think you made fantastic food/portion choices given the selection! Well Done You!

I'm glad to hear your dad is home, hopefully he will get on ok, will he have carers going in to help him?

Thanks Hun- I'm starting to feel much better about my weight- I'm basically on my last stone now although I will still feel better having some losses while I'm in the 10's if that make sense.
Yeah his home now, so he will have carers coming in 4x a day I had to order those whiltshire farm meals there so expensive almost 4quid per meal, they coming to my place later. Just need to sort out his finances now.

Breastfeeding is very uncomfortable at the moment I'm so sore and tender- it's like feeding a newborn again X

Thanks Hun- I'm starting to feel much better about my weight- I'm basically on my last stone now although I will still feel better having some losses while I'm in the 10's if that make sense.
Yeah his home now, so he will have carers coming in 4x a day I had to order those whiltshire farm meals there so expensive almost 4quid per meal, they coming to my place later. Just need to sort out his finances now.

Breastfeeding is very uncomfortable at the moment I'm so sore and tender- it's like feeding a newborn again X

Oh goodness, why is the breastfeeding so sore? Do you have an infection? Hope it eases off for you.

I think you're doing brill with your losses, you have such a lot going on in your life and you're not letting it stand in your way. Really am so proud of you!

I hope your Dad can enjoy those meals, at those prices I'd expect gourmet quality for that!!!! X

I was thinking a infection or she's latching different. Going take some pracetmol and see if that will help- been applying Lansinoh.

I know it feels strange the start of year I was nearly 14st and now I'm in the 11's but this time with dieting it doesn't feel like I'm dieting just mindful and tracking 80 percent of the time.

My dads got have a soft meal diet so hence the special meals - it worked out 60quid for 8 days I don't think his going like spending that much.

I was thinking a infection or she's latching different. Going take some pracetmol and see if that will help- been applying Lansinoh.

I know it feels strange the start of year I was nearly 14st and now I'm in the 11's but this time with dieting it doesn't feel like I'm dieting just mindful and tracking 80 percent of the time.

My dads got have a soft meal diet so hence the special meals - it worked out 60quid for 8 days I don't think his going like spending that much.

Hope the paracetamol and cream helps, can't be a nice feeling for you!

Reading your message that you were in the 14s and now you are in the 11s is incredible, putting it like that makes me realise how amazing you really are!!!! WW Rocks!!!

At least your Dad will be eating if he's spent all that money on it! X

I've had complaints from other residents with bringing up girls when I been trying to sort out my dads place, I've tried to keep them quiet as possible it does make me laughs with what people complain about.

Thank you I feel so much better for it and hoping I can get but more of over the next few weeks incase we do go away.

Today's been good food wise:

B- Banana

L- Chicken in 2 mini wraps
Snack jacks -11

D- Chicken, cooked peppers and wedges plus bbq sauce. -9

S- 2 Chewy bars -8

10 smart points left for later x

I've had complaints from other residents with bringing up girls when I been trying to sort out my dads place, I've tried to keep them quiet as possible it does make me laughs with what people complain about.

Thank you I feel so much better for it and hoping I can get but more of over the next few weeks incase we do go away.

Today's been good food wise:

B- Banana

L- Chicken in 2 mini wraps
Snack jacks -11

D- Chicken, cooked peppers and wedges plus bbq sauce. -9

S- 2 Chewy bars -8

10 smart points left for later x

Those People clearly have nothing better to do with their time!!!! Have you thought anymore about going away? Your food for today looks super yummy, any idea what you will spend your remaining 10sp on? X

Well I'm keeping those spare points as a back up if I need abit chocolate later! Trying to eat around 40 per day!

Having an Austin child visiting her grandfather shouldn't be classed as antisocial behaviour!! You can see I'm a bit annoyed X

Well it's likely to be a week in Majorca in July/Aug or Disney Paris in the autumn- love planning holidays xx

I can totally understand why you're annoyed, im extremely patient with all children but maybe that's because of my job. I think your holiday ideas sound fab, do you have a preference or just glad to be getting away? X

Thats right you enjoy working with children so have more understanding and patients.
It be nice to spend some quality family time - so it doesn't matter too much where we go -does it x

It's been along day I been on a lot of pain with feeding the last 3 days so I went to the clinic and I've got an infection - got a course of antibiotics to take- my left side is very painful. Then I had to drop off some bits for my dad and then we went to Westfield- so much traffic- we didn't have lunch till 4pm but it was nice we got to relax while the kids played in the play area.
While shopping I had to get some more bits for my dad so had to go back there again to drop of the stuff that I got- mainly things that his carers needed but found him locked outside his place, I think he tried to go to shops by himself- the carer found him she was bit worried.

Anyway home now I'm so swollen- tried to hand express a bit of milk x

Lunch at Westfield
image.jpeg
Only ate half of this but was very yummy X
A few more pics from today!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
Thats right you enjoy working with children so have more understanding and patients.
It be nice to spend some quality family time - so it doesn't matter too much where we go -does it x

It's been along day I been on a lot of pain with feeding the last 3 days so I went to the clinic and I've got an infection - got a course of antibiotics to take- my left side is very painful. Then I had to drop off some bits for my dad and then we went to Westfield- so much traffic- we didn't have lunch till 4pm but it was nice we got to relax while the kids played in the play area.
While shopping I had to get some more bits for my dad so had to go back there again to drop of the stuff that I got- mainly things that his carers needed but found him locked outside his place, I think he tried to go to shops by himself- the carer found him she was bit worried.

Anyway home now I'm so swollen- tried to hand express a bit of milk x

Lunch at Westfield
View attachment 182125
Only ate half of this but was very yummy X
A few more pics from today!

View attachment 182126 View attachment 182127 View attachment 182128

Wow! Your day was busy busy again! I've never been to Westfield but it sounds great with the yummy food and fab play area! Hope the antibiotics help you, it can't be nice to have an infection. Sending gentle hugs your way. I love your pics, especially the last one!!!! You look absolutely gorgeous, you really should be in more pics Hun! Hope your Dad is ok now he's safely back home, so scary how he was just outside, thank goodness the carer found him. X

Back