Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

I don't think I do it long term-Im eating less on no count as normally I tend to snack rather than eat big meals but thought I try a few days and you don't get any extras if your b/f - but it be interesting to see.

I've not long got back from my course Hollies asleep and my throat is quite sore X

I think NC sounds good for u as a short term shake up, hopefully it'll be reflected on the scales on Thursday :) How's yr throat this morning? Hope you both slept ok x

I'm just bit run down at the moment. Yeah we all slept well- thank you x

I made a mistake with no count thinking Muller lights were free and there not 3-4sp.

Food:

Wafer thin chicken in sandwich thin x2
2 Special k moments -8sp
2 muller lights
Sugar free jelly pots
2 chicken breast
Banana

Is it only natural fat free yogurt which is free? I'm sure a couple of muller lights won't have done too much (if any) damage. X

I think I stick with having low fat yogurts as I'm enjoying them and if I was tracking I be under points so like you've said shouldn't do much harm x

Food today:
B- banana
L- Hecks in thins -2sp
D- Peppered steak, salad, light mayo- wrap- 1 point
S- sausage roll 2 point, Greek fat free yogurt x2, Special k bar 3 points.

Nobody ever got fat eating low fat yogurts, it's just all the other stuff which goes with them lol! Your day looks fab again, you're doing brill x

Yesterday was definitely a smart point day, felt bit stressed last night so had 2 bars of choc and a cake slice- also had a jacket potato with my dinner.

Today I'm regretting it as its not going help at wi X

Don't regret it Sweetie, sometimes life just happens. Hope that WI goes ok, are you feeling less stressed today? X

image.jpeg

Actually 24lbs but 21lbs with class x

Don't regret it Sweetie, sometimes life just happens. Hope that WI goes ok, are you feeling less stressed today? X
I know I shouldn't of done it the night before wi, definitely effected my loss felt so heavy this morning.

I've just got few things to sort out my dads being discharge and having care at home so got sort out few things with social services and hospital etc x

Well Done on your loss and congratulations on your fantastic total loss, so so proud of you! X

Thank you x

Yesterday was along day -
Hollie got sent home from nursery think she's got a hearing infection so took while to settle her. I felt guilty leaving her as I had to go to hospital last night.

Today we been sorting my dads place, it's such a mess- then we went and did a bit of shopping and look around for new carpets.
Also went to a BM store for first time as we passing by and needed some snacks!

So lunch was driv through mc'ds - I had chicken Mc sandwich meal with diet drink -21smart points and dinner I'm just cooking pizza quick and easy.

Hope your all having a great weekend xx

Thank you x

Yesterday was along day -
Hollie got sent home from nursery think she's got a hearing infection so took while to settle her. I felt guilty leaving her as I had to go to hospital last night.

Today we been sorting my dads place, it's such a mess- then we went and did a bit of shopping and look around for new carpets.
Also went to a BM store for first time as we passing by and needed some snacks!

So lunch was driv through mc'ds - I had chicken Mc sandwich meal with diet drink -21smart points and dinner I'm just cooking pizza quick and easy.

Hope your all having a great weekend xx

What did you think of B&M? I've been to the ones in Sheerness and Ashford, looking forward to the Gravesend one opening. Is your Dads place all sorted now? Well Done on making such fab choices in the circumstances. How is Hollie doing now? X

It's quite a nice shop they seem to sell loads there - I saw someone post on fb earlier baby food they were selling hoped to grab some but didn't have chance to have proper look.
The place looks like bomb tried to clean it but we taking up carpet so there's still a lot to do- we picked a nice deep grey.
Last weekend we had mc Donald's and I went all out and my meal came to 47sp. Hollie seems to be brighter today so hoping she have a good night xx

Dinner-

image.jpeg

It's quite a nice shop they seem to sell loads there - I saw someone post on fb earlier baby food they were selling hoped to grab some but didn't have chance to have proper look.
The place looks like bomb tried to clean it but we taking up carpet so there's still a lot to do- we picked a nice deep grey.
Last weekend we had mc Donald's and I went all out and my meal came to 47sp. Hollie seems to be brighter today so hoping she have a good night xx

Dinner-

View attachment 181881

Did you enjoy your pizza and chips? I can't believe you managed to save 26sp just by tweaking your choices, just goes to show the variation between meals even in the same restaurant! My dinner plate size picnic plates came from b&m, they are probably one of my all time favourite purchases from there x

I didn't really fancy it just wanted to do something easy for dinner.

It's cos I had a milkshake and quarter pounder the previous weekend hence the extra points- usually if I'm eating out I just grab a subway or wrap in McDonald's - chicken mc sandwich is my usual meal if I'm not dieting- I don't like wasting points on lunch.

Today we had to walk in clinic with Hollie got a rash on her legs and body the doctor isn't too sure what it is but likely to be a viral infection, I got them to check ears and throats and there quite inflamed, so we just got to see how it goes. So it's going be a chill out day for us.

I liked B&M but you need to spend a bit time having a good look in there xx

I didn't really fancy it just wanted to do something easy for dinner.

It's cos I had a milkshake and quarter pounder the previous weekend hence the extra points- usually if I'm eating out I just grab a subway or wrap in McDonald's - chicken mc sandwich is my usual meal if I'm not dieting- I don't like wasting points on lunch.

Today we had to walk in clinic with Hollie got a rash on her legs and body the doctor isn't too sure what it is but likely to be a viral infection, I got them to check ears and throats and there quite inflamed, so we just got to see how it goes. So it's going be a chill out day for us.

I liked B&M but you need to spend a bit time having a good look in there xx

Sorry to hear Hollie has a rash, my friends little boy got rushed into A&E yesterday with a rash too. They initially thought it was measles but he naturally has Roseola, thank goodness! Enjoy your chill out day x

Hope your friends lo is doing ok. The doctor and nurse both never seen a rash like this one, my first thoughts were chicken pox or measles before rash properly appeared.

Some chill out day I've anything but chilled lol xx

Oh No :( You'll have to bank your chill day for another day!!!! X

I'm totally drained- hope so xx

Food today:

B- 2 muller lights-6sp

L- Hecks and WM roll, quavers -9sp

D- Chicken, veg, slice garlic bread and new potatoes-12sp

S-2 X kitkat-20sp

A very comforting day food wise but still totally on plan, go you! X

Back