Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Hiya!

Another 100% day planned, and I'm a lb down on the scales so am pleased with that! I feel so bloated today and achey, can't decide what to eat today so I'll update later!

Weekends and special occasions are definitely my downfall- so normally I have to be much stricter in the week to make up for it!

im quite strict in week anyway n tend to plan ahead - all gets blown the weekend tho haha x

Hiya hun,

The scan was amazing, looking forward to next time- maybe finding out the gender!

Weight watchers don't allow to sign up or follow there plan during pregnancy some mums follow as if there breastfeeding but for me it would work out around 40pps a day plus 49 weekly's and I just think that's too much for first and second trimester. I just stick to the plan loosely some days I eat a bit more if I need to and always have at least one day a week where I eat loads and don't count- it kind of evens things out- most days I'm having about 1400 cals a day - I think I will end up just calorie counting and aiming to eat more sw type meals.

I think I'm about 2lbs down at just over 13 weeks x most days I actually forget I'm pregnant its just doesn't seem real xx

Last edited:
Subscribing! :) how lovely to have 3 girls! Good luck with your pregnancy xxx

Well over the weekend I got the infection in my mouth back again with avenges I think, I'm just dosing up with pain killers every 4 hours or so- been pretty rough with it.

Food's been pretty good for a weekend, I've gone off fizzy drinks use to drink a lot of diet coke but now I'm just drinking water with the odd Ribena or juice.

My plan for today:

B- Special K bar and small banana

L-Turkey, Mayo, salad- Ribena.

D-Chargrill chicken, stir fry and coleslaw

S- 2 Special K bars, quavers and curly wurly
plus cuppa and 3 oreo's

1300 cals -30pps

Last edited:
Hiya,

I'm waiting for my Big Mac and chips :)

I need to eat something good today as had a bad morning. Ended up at AE after my bloods at the hospital, I fainted a little while afterwards I think it was just combination of being pregnant and them taking 8 lots of blood! I'm normally good with bloods, AE wanted me to have some tests but I would be waiting around 4hrs, blood pressure was quite low so going rest today xx

Ah Cas sorry to hear about your morning hope u feeling bit better now? Will they now monitor your blood pressure had u any problems with it in your other pregnancies? Hope you enjoyed your Big Mac and chips my mouth is watering thinking about it :) x

Hiya - thanks to you all :)

Last night I had stomach cramps and today I've just had the dizzy spells and margarine - I got some stronger pain killers so hoping that will help.

All my other pregnancies I felt so healthy and had that lovely glow, only had high blood pressure at the end of my first. Definitely don't have a glow this time as my skin is so dry and blotchy!

My oh is off work too with kidney stones so at least I got bit of help with the girls x Hope your all good xx

Hope your ok Hun xxx

I predict boy ;) x

With my daughter I had the usual pregnancy symptoms in the beginning but once I hit 18-20 weeks, I can honestly say I felt amazing until the end (42 weeks!!) apart from a bit of backache here and there. I looked well, healthy, glowy etc...

With this one (a boy!) im a wreck lol! Had no sickness or anything and apart from a growing bump and kicks I wouldn't even know I was pregnant - but my skin is crap, I have bags under my eyes permanently, I am certainly not 'glowing', I can't stop eating lol it's definitely different! Oh, and I'm angrier! Must be the testosterone lol xx

Hope you feel better xx

i said this to my friend haha - she has 2 girls n her pregnancies were fine, this time round she feels "different" sicky and tired and generally crap so i predicted a boy haha
i had that pregnancy glow when i was pregnant with Amelia too - sailed through it!

so i also predict a boy ;)

i said this to my friend haha - she has 2 girls n her pregnancies were fine, this time round she feels "different" sicky and tired and generally crap so i predicted a boy haha i had that pregnancy glow when i was pregnant with Amelia too - sailed through it! so i also predict a boy ;)

Aww we both have an Amelia :) x

Back