Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

I'm going order a few bits off Dorothy Perkins xx

Don't forget Hun, you get your dental free till Amelia's a year! But I don't want mine out either but not sure what they can do during pregnancy but I'm in agony with it x

aww theres nothin worse!
i know yeah i had last check up a month ago - said if i find it difficult to cope with i have to go and have it out - its more sore than anythin cus its tearin my gum as it pushes through!
horrible things x

How are you doing this evening hun? :) Hope you are well xx

How are you tonight? Have you tried anbesol? I use it all of the time for wisdom tooth pain as it numbs it instantly. I only use the baby one as its what's in the cupboard so it should be safe for you to use. I also love difflam mouthwash as again it helps numb the area.
Xx

How are you tonight? Have you tried anbesol? I use it all of the time for wisdom tooth pain as it numbs it instantly. I only use the baby one as its what's in the cupboard so it should be safe for you to use. I also love difflam mouthwash as again it helps numb the area.
Xx
Thanks for that, that's a great help I'll pop to shops tomorrow I had weird conversation with pharmist over pain killers - on packet they say not to take then during last few weeks if pregnancy due to breaking down a substance that brings on contractions but I kept saying to him I'm not having natural birth- I don't think he got it x

Thanks for that, that's a great help I'll pop to shops tomorrow I had weird conversation with pharmist over pain killers - on packet they say not to take then during last few weeks if pregnancy due to breaking down a substance that brings on contractions but I kept saying to him I'm not having natural birth- I don't think he got it x
I find it so frustrating when talking to pharmacists when pregnant. The only reason most medications say don't take is because it's not ethical to test on pregnant women.
I got given morphine when pregnant with Sophia and you can't get stronger than that lol
X

How are you today hun? xx

How are you today hun? xx

Hiya I'm doing ok woke up this morning mouth was very tender -looks like I got an abscess on the bottom gum and wisdom tooth is on the top gum- so no wonder it's been painful. Pregnancy wise I don't even feel pregnant, with my other babies I felt movements so early and always had that nausea feeling.

Im at home today, oh has gone out for a drink but I'm trying to sort out the house! When oh gets back going pop out and try and get the stuff that Louise suggested. Hope your all having a good weekend xx

I think Baby's going through a growth spurt feel so hungry and tired! Going chill out the rest of the day!

I weighed myself on Saturday and I Sts which I'm more than happy :) Did a lot of shopping over the weekend just holiday stuff - the girls are sorted now just need to get myself a few bits - I think I'm between 14/12 size wise which is amazing with my last baby I was buying 16-18s and some of that were maternity sizes x

Last edited:
i used corsodyl mouth wash too for my wisdom tooth which helped
hope its not givin u too much grief!
i went to turkey when i was 16 weeks pregnant and its the only time iv actually felt good about my body and its just bcus i had a nice little bump :) enjoy it!! glad we not goin abroad this year i would feel crap in a bikini now with this flabby belly lol x

Yeah it is good stuff :)

I be 18 weeks, don't have a bump yet but always been heavier on the hips and tum, luckily I don't have any stretch marks! I bet you looked fab though!
We go in just over 3 weeks, going try and eat healthy till then - it all helps x

sorry i was 20 weeks when i went to turkey and i had quite a decent bump

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430202237.994624.jpg

i didnt have any stretch marks until the end of my pregnancy! cant wait til they fade a little!

aww 3 weeks exciting xx

Back