Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Will we be getting any bump pics from you Cas? ;)

Yes I reckon three weeks of healthy eating now will mean you can thoroughly enjoy yourself on your hols. I bet the girls are very excited! xx

If I don't look too bad later on, I'm having trouble uploading pics on here.

Thats the plan healthy eating from today till holidays (Saturday might be difficult as apparently we having a party for the boxing!) the house is a mess, so lots to do! Yeah the girls are quite excited especially Maisie (5yr old).

i know - if tom invites his mates they'll al be drunk by time it comes on n wont even see the fight lol

i think his idea is to buy it and watch it sunday now as hes realised its far too late!

I'm hoping it will be a small group- don't have the energy to entertain- think it be pizzas and drinks! Luckily Saturday is usually an off plan day in our house! What I don't get is why girlfriends need to come, it should be a guy thing!

Also going try and keep off the scales till our holiday!

Food today:

B- 2 Alpen lights

L- 2 Ww sausages, cheesy biscuits

D- Chicken, garlic veg noodles

S- Mint magnum, Special K bar- 2 litres of water.

Feeling quite nauseas's today, I done quite a bit painting today and yesterday's as well as the usual everyday things. I went to the cafe this morning with Chris he had a big fry up and I just had a diet coke :)

Last edited:
Oh Hun why are you feeling down? Xx

I had a McDonald's too for dinner... And may have had a chicken kebab last night! Can't stop eating!

Big hugs x hope your ok x have a nice soak in the bath to make you feel better x

Hope you're ok Cas and feeling brighter today? Sending hugs hun xx

Thanks Hun, just a little stressed! Problem with my daughters school! Trying to carry on as normal though, took my youngest to soft play must burnt an awful lot of calories there :)I know I said I wouldn't but did check in on the scales and no change there x

Hope everyone's well- can't believe we in May already!

Thanks Hun, I think things will be ok now, my daughters school contacted social services after they noticed one bruise on her ear we just been given the all clear by Gp and Ss as the school over reacted but it's been a long weekend of worry!

I got my 16 week check on Thursday, I don't really feel pg, I have felt movements- light fluttering but it just feels different to my other babies x

Thanks Hun, I think things will be ok now, my daughters school contacted social services after they noticed one bruise on her ear we just been given the all clear by Gp and Ss as the school over reacted but it's been a long weekend of worry!

I got my 16 week check on Thursday, I don't really feel pg, I have felt movements- light fluttering but it just feels different to my other babies x

Omg, that is awful re school :eek: No wonder you have been stressed. I guess they do have to be careful nowadays but even so, it's not nice for you. Glad it's been sorted.

Ahh, hope all goes well on Thursday :) xx

Thanks Hun, made a complaint this morning to special needs co ordinatior as my little girl had autism and I feel that the situation wouldn't happened if she was able to communicate better- she had no idea about this but did they say there was a child at the school who was being abuse and got the impression they did act quicker enough- I just think they need to re look at there child protection procedure and like the social worker said all children get bruises x

Back