Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Oh my goodness! I'd be so upset and fuming!!!

I hope you're ok? No wonder you're stressed!! :(

Big big hugs xxxx

Oh bless you :( x I hope you're feeling better today hun xx

Hi cas, omg, I've just logged back on here for first time in ages, I didn't know you were pregnant, congratulations, I Deffo think you've made yourself a boy xxx

Hi cas, omg, I've just logged back on here for first time in ages, I didn't know you were pregnant, congratulations, I Deffo think you've made yourself a boy  xxx

Hey, I'm glad you found me :) 16 weeks today and still have hardly told anyone! I thought boy, I'm just not so sure now- I think I be happy either way!
Down 2lb today :) lets hope I can keep it off x

2lb loss is great hun :)

Any plans for this weekend? xx

Thanks Sammy,

No idea how I lost that much, my head not been in it at all- We've had Pizza hut, Chinese, chip butties and a few ice creams! Glad all the other hassle is over with still quite down about it all, so hoping for normal weekend, nothing specific planned but Chris needs to study for an exam next week x

I'm just catching up and I'm so sorry you had to go through that with the school. I understand why they have to do it but I would have been furious and very unhappy that they hadn't talked to me about it. At least social services could see that there was no case to answer and left you alone.
Well done on your weight loss.
Have a lovely weekend.
Xx

Thanks hun,

A crazy week so glad its all over with. I'm so disappointed with the school as even the Gp said its quite likely the bruise did happened at school during play.

Still don't believe I actually had a loss this week but I been really active so maybe its helped. I woke up feeling really dizzy today so just having a nice cuppa and going have a nice bath. OH just been made redundant, so hoping he find a new job soon.

I got a few appointments this week, with MW and Obsetrican to discuss birth options and care - I'm pretty certain I be having ELC xx

Thanks hun,

A crazy week so glad its all over with. I'm so disappointed with the school as even the Gp said its quite likely the bruise did happened at school during play.

Still don't believe I actually had a loss this week but I been really active so maybe its helped. I woke up feeling really dizzy today so just having a nice cuppa and going have a nice bath. OH just been made redundant, so hoping he find a new job soon.

I got a few appointments this week, with MW and Obsetrican to discuss birth options and care - I'm pretty certain I be having ELC xx

my other half gets laid off all the time and did so yesterday as hes a self employed bricklayer and then it puts a lot of pressure on - especially now my money has gone to half pay!! grrrrr feeling stressed thinking about it!!!
hope urs manages to find something soon!
x

Oh sorry Shez, I don't blame you for feeling stressed- hope Tom gets work soon x We were expecting redundancy it was meant to happen a year ago, oh couldn't wait to finish work! His been short listed for a few jobs- it's just waiting xx

yeah its the waiting game isnt it - tom should be able to find work, its just all the phoning around etc but he has quite a few numbers so fingers crossed! hate struggling with money!!
xx

Thanks both,

Definitely hope something good comes up for Tom. We luckily as Chris's getting a decent redundancy package, otherwise we would be stressed, hoping oh finds something after the holiday- to be honest it's nice having him around as we can try and get a few things done in the house- normally our weekends just fly by.

Yesterday- we ended up ordering pizza! Need to get back into the habit of eating proper meals.

so yesterday:

L- Cheese burger and chips

D- 1 slice of stuffed crust, couldn't eat much of it.

S- Dairy milk bar and quavers.

Thanks both,

Definitely hope something good comes up for Tom. We luckily as Chris's getting a decent redundancy package, otherwise we would be stressed, hoping oh finds something after the holiday- to be honest it's nice having him around as we can try and get a few things done in the house- normally our weekends just fly by.

Yesterday- we ended up ordering pizza! Need to get back into the habit of eating proper meals.

so yesterday:

L- Cheese burger and chips

D- 1 slice of stuffed crust, couldn't eat much of it.

S- Dairy milk bar and quavers.

yeah thats the best part - manage to get ur own jobs done in house etc! x

I had midwife appointment, according to them I'm text book- other words very healthy- just hoping everything goes well tomorrow with consultant- not sure what's happening birth wise- as I'm a high risk.

Food today:

B-Special k bar-2pps

L- Ww soup and toast-6pps
Walkers pops-3pps

D-Chicken, 2 low fat sausages and veg -7pps

S- Curly wurly 3pps Ice cream bar 7pps

28pps

Back