Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Aww lovely to hear from you too! Its crazy how quickly the time goes when there babies x

Our little girls called Evie Rose she's 7wks- she's b/fed so it feels like I'm constantly feeding her- so hoping start fresh with dieting x

awww bless :)
i just havent been following it strictly - so im up n down - even considered slimmin world n tested it at home for a week so im nt sure what to do but nothin serious til jan x

Congrats hon was thinking away about you in October she is gorgeous I'd say the girls dote over her it's great to have the site back again x

My little girl is 8 wks and I'm pretty sure I've put a few pounds on since birth!

Todays been so busy cant remember what I've eaten! Going draw a line and start fresh in the morning x

Here's Evie at 8 wks
WP_20151209_18_18_32_Pro.jpg
WP_20151209_18_09_14_Pro.jpg
WP_20151209_13_21_32_Pro.jpg

Congratulations, she is gorgeous
I have been thinking about how you've been getting on so its nice to be back on minis. You've done fab to lose all of the weight gained too.

Congratulations, she is gorgeous
I have been thinking about how you've been getting on so its nice to be back on minis. You've done fab to lose all of the weight gained too.
Oh thanks hun, yeah thought about you all too. The birth was fine had a section at 39 wks, I had a reaction to spinal but after that everything went well- baby poped out very quickly, did have some bleeding from the cathertar but it cleared up later on. Will start logging again in the new year and hopefully get to target xxWP_20151014_14_31_09_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
I've started my healthy eating again. I've up 7lbs since baby- most of that is due to b/feeding - which often makes me constantly hungry for chocolate.
Been on plan for 2days and its been much than I expected - down 2 pounds so far x

Here are my goals:
Jan- 8lbs
Feb-5lbs
March-5lb
April-4lbs.

hey cas :)
glad to see u posting again!!
well done on the loss
hows ur little one xx

Thanks Shez,
Evie's got chesty cough so enjoying snuggles at the moment. She's doing well she's 11lbs2, the weeks are flying by.

How's Amelia doing, are you back at work yet? Xx

awww bless her!
yeah i went back in september hun, Amelia's fine a little madam haha shes 1 next sat how fast has that gone!! x

That's crazy, her birthday is too close to Christmas, have you got anything planned for her then xx

yeah it is - we was due on new years eve. that wud have been every closer! ha
we are going to sealife centre for the day with her auntie n nannys :)
then for food and drinks and bday cake! x

Here to subscribe I see you're doing WW SP? I remember you from before X

Back