Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

At least she isn't aware of it but I'd be annoyed about the size of the eggs too. He sounds a little bit ignorant too!

My girls have all of my nieces Disney dresses which are too small for her now which is a result for me.

I could fit into 12's from around 10.12 but could then get into size 10's from 10.4!

I'd love to be skinny enough for a size 6.

I hope you're having a lovely weekend, we're off for yet another meal out. I am actually looking forward to getting back on plan now and eating home cooked food. Eating out is nice occasionally but I don't think I've cooked for a week.

I'm also like that with eating out! Restaurants seem to think that veggies love pastry and burgers so the choices are normally very repetitive and not very healthy at that! Rather eat my own food! X

We thinking of eating out tomorrow for Hollies birthday, veggie choices must be hard at times.

I don't want to be a size 6 just cos it would never happen for me and I would look ill and I like to still have some curves x

Will u let Hollie choose where she wants to go? I did the big trying on session, all my size 8s fit but I could only just (and I mean just!) get the size 6s done up! Too much muffin top to ever wear them lol! So I think I'll settle with the fact I'm a comfortable size 8 which at nearly 32 I'm happy with! X

I would love it for Hollie to choose somewhere to go but she isn't able too x Whens Poppy's birthday what do you usually do? we planning a trip to zoo but cant do it till the weekend but it might have to be the following weekend.

Today we went to Smyths and Mc donalds then took the girls into pet shop to look at the rabbits.

I think you look great just as you are, so if it is a size 8 it definitely suits you xx

I would love it for Hollie to choose somewhere to go but she isn't able too x Whens Poppy's birthday what do you usually do? we planning a trip to zoo but cant do it till the weekend but it might have to be the following weekend.

Today we went to Smyths and Mc donalds then took the girls into pet shop to look at the rabbits.

I think you look great just as you are, so if it is a size 8 it definitely suits you xx

Which zoo will u go to?

Poppy's Birthday is in November, 4 days after mine! I always throw her a themed party and her party, cake and presents all match it! Takes me AGES to plan it but is always worth it in the end!

I think I'd need to be 8Stone maybe less to wear a Size 6 comfortably and that just isn't realistic or manageable, I need to have the energy to run after Poppy (and a class of 30!)

Mine and Emily's birthdays are close -Emily's 1st June and mine is a few days later it really annoys my OH!
We use to have great party's with Emily, bouncing castles, princesses etc, plus the weather is usually much nicer being June X
You don't want to make yourself too ill or getting to weight that isn't manageable xx

I forgot to say OH broke the Trampolene he tried putting it together and something snapped I wasn't happy at all X

Mine and Emily's birthdays are close -Emily's 1st June and mine is a few days later it really annoys my OH!
We use to have great party's with Emily, bouncing castles, princesses etc, plus the weather is usually much nicer being June X
You don't want to make yourself too ill or getting to weight that isn't manageable xx

I forgot to say OH broke the Trampolene he tried putting it together and something snapped I wasn't happy at all X

Oh No :( Has he managed to fix it? If u want a job doing well u need to do it yourself :confused: x

We going have to return it or get replacement part- just aswell the weather is rubbish!!

Today is going be such a struggle I need to be so good today to get a loss but it's Hollies birthday!!

We were thinking of Colchester zoo and staying over for a night - as they been to London Zoo quite a few times xx

Oh No! That sucks about the trampoline!

Hope you're still able to enjoy Hollies Birthday, maybe have a lowish breakfast/lunch to make way for the dinner/cake? It's so hard when occasions arise as you want to enjoy them but also want to retain control!

I've heard that Colchester Zoo is really good, a friend of mine went there and bought us some really cool gifts! X

That is the approach I'm going with today I'm keeping food really low till later - can't keep letting myself fall
of track so every bite will be pointed!

I'm fed up of feeling fat and frumpy!

We finding it hard to arrange things to do on the weekend with my dad being in hospital etc x

Just think of how much weight you have lost, how much better you do feel and realise how far you've come. You're doing amazing and remember that it's not a race to the finish, you're making positive lifestyle choices which will get you to goal. Where do you think u will have your dinner? Will it be somewhere that is reasonably easy to point? X

I know my friend started weight watchers before me, she encouraged me to go and she's put on 7lbs since starting, that could of easily been me, really hope she does start to lose now as she's really down about it- I'm just inpatient! I don't have much on rest of this month so going knuckle down- as Summer isn't too far way.

We still deciding- think carvery- which would be weight watchers friendly :)

So I got 10sp for during the day, 20sp on meal out and 20 sp spare for cake. I was going make my own birthday cake but still no oven xx

I know my friend started weight watchers before me, she encouraged me to go and she's put on 7lbs since starting, that could of easily been me, really hope she does start to lose now as she's really down about it- I'm just inpatient! I don't have much on rest of this month so going knuckle down- as Summer isn't too far way.

We still deciding- think carvery- which would be weight watchers friendly :)

So I got 10sp for during the day, 20sp on meal out and 20 sp spare for cake. I was going make my own birthday cake but still no oven xx

Any update on the oven? I LOVE carvery and think it's one of the best options when eating out. Which cake have u bought? X

Oh, no about the trampoline. Fingers crossed you manage to swap it/the part soon.
A day at the zoo sounds nice and the weather is beautiful at the moment.
A carvery sounds nice too, as you'll be in control of how much you eat.
Are the company coming to sort your oven out? X

Hiya,
Survived yesterday within points, just about!
We didn't go carvery we did birthday tea instead, so most of my food was picky bits and some chocolate cake!
I think we will have to buy a new oven, OH needs to call to see if they can do anything.

We looking forward to the zoo, hoping the weather will be nice then xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hiya,
Survived yesterday within points, just about!
We didn't go carvery we did birthday tea instead, so most of my food was picky bits and some chocolate cake!
I think we will have to buy a new oven, OH needs to call to see if they can do anything.

We looking forward to the zoo, hoping the weather will be nice then xx

Wow!!!! 3 Cakes?!? Hollie was a lucky girl!!!! I'm glad u stayed in your points but still enjoyed the day, I love picky food and cake, that's what I'll be having on Friday! Hope the weather stays fine for the zoo x

She loves her cakes we let her blow the candles out 4 times! The cup cakes went down well and so did the cake tray!

The Zoo isn't to the following weekend, I was going take the girls out today but it was a bit wet. Food's been ok today can't believe how fast wi comes around I got 2 days and need to be 100 percent xx

Awwwww that's so sweet about the candles/cake! Poppy loves her cakes too, she's had some amazing ones over the years. WI does definitely creep up, wonder what the scales will bring for both of us! X

Here to follow :)

You're doing really well! I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant with my 4th and trying to minimise weight gain lol. Xx

Back