Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Only the fruits been different- don't have the best bladder - it's annoying more than anything x

Must of been the extra roughage which did it for you x

I feel lighter this morning :)so fingers crossed for tomorrow, would like to lose 1.5lbs to get me back on track.
I'm really am missing my Fitbit - going need to invest in a new one x

Yey for that lighter feeling, that's a great feeling!

I don't know whether this might be of interest to you:

image.jpeg

It's the Avon version of the Charge HR, it looks like it does everything the real one does and even has its own app! Might save you pennies too. X

That looks good x I can't wait for wi so afterwards I can have a big bar chocolate x

Good Luck for WI, can't wait to hear how you do. Which bar of chocolate do you have lined up? X

Thanks Hun, I had a chocolate orange kitkat last night my body just needed it and my milk was on the low side.

I feel heavier this morning, going to class at lunch time xx

That sounds so yummy and just what you (and Evie!) needed!

I've actually done better 2lbs off at weight watchers, I'm a stone lighter than pre pregnancy and Evie's 6months today xx

Congrats on your FAB loss, I'm so proud of how well you are doing, you smashed what you wanted with a little bit extra to boot! Well Done Hun, you're amazing! Hope you enjoy your well earned chocolate tonight. X

Thanks Hun, I feel so much better for it and I'm actually looking forward to the Summer and not panicking about my weight- I would of liked to of lost much more by now but I didn't want to rush into dieting after birth and it takes time I'm tempted to try Exante seeing Louise's amazing loss but I know I can stick with this way of eating long term x

I got a toffee crisp later if I fancy it- got rush to the hospital in a bit x

Thanks Hun, I feel so much better for it and I'm actually looking forward to the Summer and not panicking about my weight- I would of liked to of lost much more by now but I didn't want to rush into dieting after birth and it takes time I'm tempted to try Exante seeing Louise's amazing loss but I know I can stick with this way of eating long term x

I got a toffee crisp later if I fancy it- got rush to the hospital in a bit x

I think WW is just 'liveable' isn't it. No diet will ever be easy but I think WW is about as easy as it gets! I think you're gonna look fabulous by the summer! Hope u get on ok visiting your Dad, enjoy your choc if u do fancy it x

Im sticking with weight watchers, in past I been successful with weight watchers and calorie counting it's just something that's more do able for me, last time I made that mistake I needed a quick fix and tried vlcd but struggled to maintain the weight afterwards.

I was late home so we ordered some food so I went for heather option and ordered Chicken kebab, salad and handful of chips- it was lovely and was only around 20sp maybe a bit less - also had my toffee crisp- so ended the day under 45sp xx

Last edited:
Im sticking with weight watchers, in past I been successful with weight watchers and calorie counting it's just something that's more do able for me, last time I made that mistake I needed a quick fix and tried vlcd but struggled to maintain the weight afterwards.

I was home so we ordered some food so I went for heather option and ordered Chicken kebab, salad and handful of chips- it was lovely and was only around 20sp maybe a bit less - also had my toffee crisp- so ended the day under 45sp xx

Well Done on another fabulous day, I think you're right to stick with WW, after all of its not broken why try and fix it?!? All the time you're losing then stick with it and keep doing what you're doing. Your dinner sounds yummy, it's hard to believe something as naughty as a kebab can be so low in sp! X

Well Done on another fabulous day, I think you're right to stick with WW, after all of its not broken why try and fix it?!? All the time you're losing then stick with it and keep doing what you're doing. Your dinner sounds yummy, it's hard to believe something as naughty as a kebab can be so low in sp! X
Exactly, my kebab was so yummy it was best takeaway I've had in ages! If I hadn't had the chips I think it would been around 10sp- so will order again next time, usually I would have chicken burger with mayo, chips and couple chicken wings so it's a nice I can have something bit healthier X

Today is being a bit of a treat day, my oh been off and he passed an exam so we've had some cakes and noodles for dinner x

Exactly, my kebab was so yummy it was best takeaway I've had in ages! If I hadn't had the chips I think it would been around 10sp- so will order again next time, usually I would have chicken burger with mayo, chips and couple chicken wings so it's a nice I can have something bit healthier X

Today is being a bit of a treat day, my oh been off and he passed an exam so we've had some cakes and noodles for dinner x

Check you out with your healthy takeaway choices!!!! Your treat day sounds lovely too, what was oh's exam in? Sounds as though it was well deserved for both of you! X

We off to the zoo tomorrow and staying over so probably be having a meal out so will need to stay on plan - will opt for chicken and jacket - no desert xx

Hope you, oh and the girls love the zoo! I'm sure you will have a fabulous day and take lots of lovely pics. Are you taking a packed lunch for the day time? Great planning for the dinner time x

Back