Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Ooh, I love bagels too. Both girls love the bagel thins and I agree they are perfect for lunch boxes.

Good luck for weigh in

Xx

1/2 pound off! It's better than nothing but think I might need to cut down on points!!

B- Special k bar -6sp

L-2 WW wrap, chicken tikka and cucumber, bba sauce.-11sp

D-Chargrill chicken, pitta and salad -10sp

S- Not sure yet.

A loss is a loss! Well Done You! How many points are you going to cut down too? X

Thank you, it's been so slow lately and Summer getting nearer!! I need a nice loss just to give me a little boost.

I probably try and stick to 40 points plus weeklies plus I need to try and get Evie weaned on solids still isn't eating much so will need to drop anyway xxx

Hopefully next week will be the week for the big loss but remember that all the small losses do add up x

That's true they do :) I'm not going be really stricted just be nice to start losing 1-2lbs per week I'm not far off next stone bracket either x

Ooooo next stone bracket will be exciting! How far away is that? X

I'm 12st2.5 so need to lose 3lbs!! So 2 weeks should do it X

My oh is out tonight with his friend as there trying to do some private book keeping work- they got an potential client( ex work colleague), however I just think it's just an excuse for a drink X

Oooooo the 11s are definitely calling your name!!!! I hope oh doesn't return in too much of a state!!!!! X

It's been ages since I been in that bracket briefly in 2012 but before then it was 2007!!

I can't be bothered with OH, kids have been hard work this week meaning my middle two, so could of done with a little help xx

That's so exciting that it's been nearly a decade since you were in that bracket! I'm really willing you to get there now!!!!!

I think you're an amazing Mummy with all that you do with your girls, I really admire your tenacity and you should be so proud of yourself. X

Aww thanks Hun, I been so tired this week- completely wiped out. I did get into 11stones for my cousins wedding in 2014 but don't think I maintained it for long.

So gave in and had a yummy Indian for dinner!

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Aww thanks Hun, I been so tired this week- completely wiped out. I did get into 11stones for my cousins wedding in 2014 but don't think I maintained it for long.

So gave in and had a yummy Indian for dinner!

View attachment 181766

Your Indian looks sooooooo yummy and well deserved after your hectic week! Did you enjoy it? X

It was lovely also had full works in mc Donald's for lunch -very greedy day!

Planning to do no count between now and wi, my leader wanted us to give it ago- so why not.

B- Cuppa

L-Turkey rashes in sandwich thins

D-Turkey burgers, veg and jacket

S-sugar free jelly and peaches, vanilla muller light, special k bar 3sp.

A very yummy and deserved day!!!! Good Luck with No Count, I enjoyed that one day I did a few months ago x

I think I will struggle doing no count long term, not with meals but snacking but will try for next few days as I need to shift the bloat from yesterday's food.

Hopefully u get on ok, least there's a nice list of foods to choose from x

Thanks Hun,

Feeling sleep deprived today, Hollie's been up since 4am and I've generally felt exhausted all week.

I completed my first full no count day and only using 6sp! Going have a read through the food list later as it's been updated. I know I'm fine with lunch and dinner as most things are on the no count list- it's just snacks. It does seem to be better plan for those who enjoy bigger meals, rather than snacks etc I think I need to adapt but I do feel like I've lost the bloat from Saturday x

Here's last night dinner.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks Hun,

Feeling sleep deprived today, Hollie's been up since 4am and I've generally felt exhausted all week.

I completed my first full no count day and only using 6sp! Going have a read through the food list later as it's been updated. I know I'm fine with lunch and dinner as most things are on the no count list- it's just snacks. It does seem to be better plan for those who enjoy bigger meals, rather than snacks etc I think I need to adapt but I do feel like I've lost the bloat from Saturday x

Here's last night dinner.

View attachment 181786

Your dinner looks great and it sounds like you are really taking to No Count! No Count always reminded me a bit of SW but I like the convenience of the freezer/jars, especially on work nights. Id rather eat less of something which is quicker to cook if that makes sense!!!!

Was Hollie feeling unwell at 4am or did she have a bad dream? I hope you're both able to get a restful nights sleep tonight x

Back