Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Hi, it sounds like it's been pretty eventful since I've been gone. I hope hollies ok now.
My advice with moving would be, if you're not sure don't do it lol
The past few months have been sooooooo stressful and it's taken us weeks to start to feel settled and this is a house and area I absolutely love. I am never moving again lol

Thanks Hun, I do agree so glad you got your lovely new home and your settled now I can imagine how stressful it has been - it's just we woke up this morning and thought yeah let's do it, last night OH went for a drive round the area and spoke to the neighbours and they seem nice enough- the space would be a big bonus with having 4 children, we lived in our house nearly 6 years so it's a long time but we still going think about it abit more x

Last edited:
I feel back on track!! I'm setting myself a goal over the summer holidays 10lbs it does sound a lot but it's over 7 wks! Although would be happy with 8lbs off.
I'm still 5.5lbs up from my lowest since this year so 4.5lbs lower than that would be be brilliant!

Food today:

B- Cuppa-2 alpen lights

L- Hecks in ww wrap

D-Garlic chicken breast, jacket potato and salad

S- Snack jacks, 2 special k bars.

I feel back on track!! I'm setting myself a goal over the summer holidays 10lbs it does sound a lot but it's over 7 wks! Although would be happy with 8lbs off.
I'm still 5.5lbs up from my lowest since this year so 4.5lbs lower than that would be be brilliant!

Food today:

B- Cuppa-2 alpen lights

L- Hecks in ww wrap

D-Garlic chicken breast, jacket potato and salad

S- Snack jacks, 2 special k bars.

Yey for being back on track! We will be with you every step of those 8 maybe 10lbs!!!! Let us know what u decide about the house x

The hot weather as helped, just want to drink water :) it should be doable x

Look who's passed out in the heat one minute she was crawling and next she was in a deep sleep. image.jpeg

The hot weather as helped, just want to drink water :) it should be doable x

Look who's passed out in the heat one minute she was crawling and next she was in a deep sleep.View attachment 182780

Has the heat knocked your appetite too? How cute does Evie look, I love her little body suit!!!! X

Yeah it always does- thanks it's a little romper suit from next pack of 3- I'm a bit gutted as I missed the sale on weekend X

How's the appetite now? I used to love the Next Rompers for Poppy, she had a lovely Disney set from there. Do u normally go to the next sale? X

I'm eating fine just its so hot, rather eat picky bits and drinking loads but also feeding Evie a lot more I offer her water but she just prefers the milk.

My freebie from ice cream van it was lush on such a hot day! No idea on smart points but who cares!
image.jpeg

I do enjoy going to the Next sales but go when we usually need a few things- rather than spending for sake of it - I love romper suits on babies think there so cute and comfy x

Last edited:
How comes u don't have to pay at the ice cream van? X

I usually buy ice cream for the girls and he often gives us something for free, I don't ask for freebies but he always giving me something and he appreciates that we don't go to the other vans.

So 1lb down at wi- 9lbs to go!! I don't think that's a bad result as it not felt like I been dieting but last few days I've made sure I've stayed within points x

Last edited:
I usually buy ice cream for the girls and he often gives us something for free, I don't ask for freebies but he always giving me something and he appreciates that we don't go to the other vans.

So 1lb down at wi- 9lbs to go!! I don't think that's a bad result as it not felt like I been dieting but last few days I've made sure I've stayed within points x

Congrats on your loss, you're heading in the right direction! Yippee!!!!

That's so cool about the freebies, you lucky lady! Loyalty does pay!!!! X

I'm slowly getting there, it's just annoying about my previous gain (still 4.5lbs up).

Can't believe we've already 1 week into our holidays - it's going so fast already x

Gosh, it's been a week already!!!! I want to push the pause button once mine starts lol x

It's been nice though already feel more relaxed. Looking forward to doing a few things with them and they were very well behaved at weight watchers x

Awwww bless them, they are great girls, u should be very proud of them X

The curry was 10 smart points, I don't usually enjoy weight watchers ready meals but the newer range are so much nicer- I should of had these when we had no cooker!

So today's been a pretty busy one, housework, bank, Tescos. Lunch out with the family. Then back out later to BQ and did our shopping at Asda- grabbed some holiday bits towels and started school uniform shopping X

Back