Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Aww was so sick last night must be something I ate or too much of the wrong stuff.

Back to healthy eating today- so finally updated my app now Evie's eating more solids well a few fruit pots and a few spoons of veg each day. So I'm on 36 smart points a day- losing 16 daily points.

Actually feeling quite happy today just things are falling into place - stairs and landing look so much better, decking done. Also got around to putting our new bed up- cooker being fixed and Maisie's got the same 1to1 next year so one less thing to worry about!! Xx

Aww was so sick last night must be something I ate or too much of the wrong stuff.

Back to healthy eating today- so finally updated my app now Evie's eating more solids well a few fruit pots and a few spoons of veg each day. So I'm on 36 smart points a day- losing 16 daily points.

Actually feeling quite happy today just things are falling into place - stairs and landing look so much better, decking done. Also got around to putting our new bed up- cooker being fixed and Maisie's got the same 1to1 next year so one less thing to worry about!! Xx

Wow! I can't believe you've lost 16sp, oh my goodness! You'll have to be very creative with your snacks etc! Sorry to hear u were sick last night, I think like me your body just prefers the cleaner food! It's funny how our bodies just change what they like even after lots of years!!!! You're making great house progress, I bet it's looking fab! Glad to hear that Maisie has the same 1:1, I think most of ours moved up with their children too. X

I know it's alot of difference probably don't need to drop all those points but when I'm having a good day I didn't tend to eat the full 52 smart points.

I definitely won't be able to eat much chocolate and will need to plan ahead.
Our home is always a working progress. I've not brought any clothes in ages so went shopping today aswell got a couple new tops as I needed them - happy to say I'm still size 12! Xx

I know it's alot of difference probably don't need to drop all those points but when I'm having a good day I didn't tend to eat the full 52 smart points.

I definitely won't be able to eat much chocolate and will need to plan ahead.
Our home is always a working progress. I've not brought any clothes in ages so went shopping today aswell got a couple new tops as I needed them - happy to say I'm still size 12! Xx

Yey for being a Size 12! That's great! I still can't believe how much so there is in chocolate, it still shocks me now!!! X

Thanks Hun, I wasn't expecting to still be 12 thought I'd gone back up- it's s nice feeling.

Really tired today- got lots to do! Also feel little bit down x

Is there anything u want to chat about? Don't like the idea that u are feeling down x

Thanks its not weight related, just starting to worry about Hollie starting school x

Awwww bless you, it must be very uncertain times for you with her additional needs but if u ever need to chat I'm here, I've been there in my mummy capacity but also in work mode too! Sometimes sharing can help if u feel u need to off load x

Same here but it's very different when it's your own child isn't it? Just don't feel she's ready for school she's very delayed in most of her development and the school still don't have a proper plan in place plus she has a lot of sensory difficulties which is my main worry- I just hope her new 1:1 is very good x

I'm trying to think of some fun things to do over the holidays. We were looking at centre parcs but don't know if there is enough to do with lo's and I've heard it's quite expensive there too x

Last edited:
Same here but it's very different when it's your own child isn't it? Just don't feel she's ready for school she's very delayed in most of her development and the school still don't have a proper plan in place plus she has a lot of sensory difficulties which is my main worry- I just hope her new 1:1 is very good x

I'm trying to think of some fun things to do over the holidays. We were looking at centre parcs but don't know if there is enough to do with lo's and I've heard it's quite expensive there too x

I've only ever been to CP once, couldn't afford to go in school holidays now!!!! Plus with CP u have to pay for all your activities once u are there, at least with Butlins it's all covered once u arrive so you don't need the extra pennies. I'm surprised the school haven't had you in for meetings, we have a Pastoral Team made up of 4 members of staff and they are always meeting new/existing parents to help with the transitions, they also bring in other agencies who might be able to help. X

I've only ever been to CP once, couldn't afford to go in school holidays now!!!! Plus with CP u have to pay for all your activities once u are there, at least with Butlins it's all covered once u arrive so you don't need the extra pennies. I'm surprised the school haven't had you in for meetings, we have a Pastoral Team made up of 4 members of staff and they are always meeting new/existing parents to help with the transitions, they also bring in other agencies who might be able to help. X
CP sounds like it's a bit of a rip off then but we did some reasonable prices, the parcs do look lovely and relaxing any other mini breaks you can recommend? X

We've had meeting a while ago but it's more to do with ECP but is she does have speech and language and educational psylogist and social communication outreach worker that set her targets etc- I hope that makes sense.

CP sounds like it's a bit of a rip off then but we did some reasonable prices, the parcs do look lovely and relaxing any other mini breaks you can recommend? X

We've had meeting a while ago but it's more to do with ECP but is she does have speech and language and educational psylogist and social communication outreach worker that set her targets etc- I hope that makes sense.

I just hope that you're getting all the support you need. Have u thought about Paultons Park? I think there's some reasonable accommodation quite near that and lots of other things to see and do in the surrounding area. X

Where's that? Not heard of that one before x

It's a theme park near the New Forest, it has Peppa Pig World within it. A friend of mine just rented the most amazing house near there, she stayed there with her family like a home from home without the hassle of a hotel. X

Yay survived wi-0.5lbs off!
I'm celebrating its only a tiny amount but it's better than a gain.

Now the oven is finally fixed I got no excuses!
I also noticed I keep picking up biscuits or those chocolate biscuit bars and not aware what I'm doing! So going make sure I track every bite x

Well Done on the loss, you did brilliantly! Yey about the oven, that's definitely great news!!!! I think mindless snacking is so easy to do/forget, I still write everything down even though I'm not counting/tracking, I just find I'm accountable to my notebook and I like that!!!!

I saw this online and thought it was very poignant:

image.jpeg

I think as long as your keeping record in some way what your eating as its easy to forget. I think I do better when I don't eat chocolate/ cookies at all.

That's great pic- very true.

9mths today- where did that go lol

View attachment 182716

Awwwww Happy 9 Months Evie!!!! She's such a cutie, I did a home visit for an Evie today!!!! Do you think you will try to have less naughty treats this week? X

Back