Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

We would love to move! It's a good time to get things sorted during the school holidays but we waiting on paper work at the other end! But if it falls through then we definitely will need a holiday and we have spare money to treat ourselves x

That be a nice amount to lose- think it be 4 wis as I'm not going make tomorrow X

Do u have plans with your gorgeous girlies tomorrow X

I wish- just haven't got energy to drag them with me to wi x

Awwww bless you, I wish I lived nearer to you and when I was home I could help out. X

It's ok that nice but it might be good having a break from the scales. The following weeks I should be able to go in the evenings x

Yey that be good. X

I been invited to baby shower and wedding so great incentive to get back on track tomorrow.

Ooooooo who's are those? That's definitely a great incentive!!!!! X

My uncles wedding and step cousins partner baby shower. the wedding the main thing I would like to be near goal its not till the end of October so plenty of time - even if I only lose 1lb a week x

I'm finally over my infection only took 2 months to clear, so start of a new week!

Where are they have the wedding? October might be a bit tricky for an outfit as the weather can be a bit changeable can't it. Glad to hear your infection has gone, what a long time!!!! X

It's Devon but think we be going to reception here- still making arrangements.

If it's just evening it be much easier to find an outfit X

Day 1 on plan and I'm starving looking forward to dinner! Garlic chicken breast, coleslaw and jacket potato.

Hope you enioyed your evening meal? I have a feeling I'll be starving Tuesday onwards lol X

Exciting news about the house, I have my fingers crossed for you.
I hope you're enjoying the summer holidays.
October gives you plenty of time to lose weight at a nice pace. Xx

Thanks hun,

I'm just so impatient but do feel they are messing us about abit so we see what happens.

Dieting is so hard during the holidays I've eaten most of my points all ready today- dam ripple bars!

Mmmmmm ripple bars!!!!! X

Legoland is booked for kids going on a 2day break in 2 weeks x

Awwwww wow! You'll have such fun!!!! Where are u staying? X

We staying in the Marriott hotel- no way am I spending all that money to stay in Legoland hotel 650ish- we got quite a good deal really 2days in the park and a hotel stay for 300 quid for all of us - if we went for the day and got online tickets it would cost 200 quid I didn't want to do the 2for1 offer cos the gate queues are crazy x

Wow! That's a brill deal, only an extra £100 and u get a hotel stay and an extra day in the park! We have never stayed in the legoland hotel, I think it's a total rip off. X

The booking was very spontaneous!

The hotel does look lovely but yeah its such a rip off- we could of saved another 50 quid if we went at the end of the holidays but wanted to save those days incase we do book a holiday or if not we likely to go coast for a few days x

U should come visit us in Kent :) x

Back