Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

We never been during Halloween so it be nice going during a different season. We did want to go to Spain for a week but think flying might be a lot of hassle and we would of gone last week of August so doesn't give us much time to get Evie's passport sorted.

The Eurostar so much nicer than flying - it was better for us when you could get a train from Waterloo.

So I asked yesterday about wedding didn't want our break to clash and there like we let you know- which is so annoying as I want to book Eurostar today before tickets go up!! I think family/friends forget we so restricted with school holidays!

I been on plan the last few days but my oven went again yesterday so had weight watcher meals for lunch and dinner.
The scales are just cheap salt ones as im still going to weight watchers but just would like to know where I am as its been a couple weeks x

Oh No! That's bad luck regarding the oven, what's going to happen now? Hope the Scales are kind to you x

That is crazy hat it works out so much cheaper. It will be nice to see Paris too.

Fingers crossed they get back to you about the wedding before the prices go up.

Oh, no tho the oven! Is it fixable?

X

It's been a busy day decided to go to Lakeside and look at furniture for the house- somehow we ends up at toys r us and the girls got some more paw patrol toys, there obsessed with it at the moment- then had a lovely lunch out before having my first visit to IKEA.

We've never been to Paris im so nervous with all the things that have happened there. The DLP prices are crazy it would of been 1050 for 2 nights on 13th but if we go on 30th it's 718- both with half board meal plans Eurostar is alot cheaper booking separately too so saving another 300 quid.
The scales arrived and there saying I've put on half stone!!!

Hello all, I just wanted to introduce myself as a new ww member. This is the first time I've done this plan so it's a big learning curve at the moment. I really love having like minded people to share ups and downs with, so came on this site to say hi. You are the first active group I've found so far, hense why I'm saying hi here .... hope you don't mind.
Starting at 99 kg (15st 8) aiming for 80kg (12st 8) as a first goal

It's been a busy day decided to go to Lakeside and look at furniture for the house- somehow we ends up at toys r us and the girls got some more paw patrol toys, there obsessed with it at the moment- then had a lovely lunch out before having my first visit to IKEA.

We've never been to Paris im so nervous with all the things that have happened there. The DLP prices are crazy it would of been 1050 for 2 nights on 13th but if we go on 30th it's 718- both with half board meal plans Eurostar is alot cheaper booking separately too so saving another 300 quid.
The scales arrived and there saying I've put on half stone!!!

I'd take that result with a pinch of salt as different scales. What did u think of ikea? One of my best friends travelled up to Lakeside today, they went to get suitcases! Did u see any furniture u liked! DLP is so expensive, our trip will definitely not be repeated again!!!! X

Hello all, I just wanted to introduce myself as a new ww member. This is the first time I've done this plan so it's a big learning curve at the moment. I really love having like minded people to share ups and downs with, so came on this site to say hi. You are the first active group I've found so far, hense why I'm saying hi here .... hope you don't mind.
Starting at 99 kg (15st 8) aiming for 80kg (12st 8) as a first goal
Welcome it's always great to see newbies- it's such a lovely site and members are all really helpful. Good luck with weight watchers I've gone off track lately but determined to carry on and get near to goal- let us know if you have a diary x

I'd take that result with a pinch of salt as different scales. What did u think of ikea? One of my best friends travelled up to Lakeside today, they went to get suitcases! Did u see any furniture u liked! DLP is so expensive, our trip will definitely not be repeated again!!!! X
Did your friend get what she needed I forgot our big lakeside is- didn't get the chance to go in the shopping centre- not been in such a long time.
IKEA's layout was bit confusing - the showroom feels like a maze!!!
We did see a unit to go underneath the tv we liked in there but I preferred the furniture in the Next - an nice chunky side board and table.
http://m.next.co.uk/g531004s2#882510
But Chris liked IKEA lol
We saw some Sofas in Harvey's that were on sale but not sure if we liked them enough and there was another furniture shop we liked.
It be our third time at DLP it is so expensive our last trip was Xmas 2013 xx
I'm guessing the scales are broken if that's my gain over last 3 weeks then I'm gutted but it goes to show that I need to wi regularly to stay on track xx

Last edited:
Did your friend get what she needed I forgot our big lakeside is- didn't get the chance to go in the shopping centre- not been in such a long time.
IKEA's layout was bit confusing - the showroom feels like a maze!!!
We did see a unit to go underneath the tv we liked in there but I preferred the furniture in the Next - an nice chunky side board and table.
http://m.next.co.uk/g531004s2#882510
But Chris liked IKEA lol
We saw some Sofas in Harvey's that were on sale but not sure if we liked them enough and there was another furniture shop we liked.
It be our third time at DLP it is so expensive our last trip was Xmas 2013 xx
I'm guessing the scales are broken if that's my gain over last 3 weeks then I'm gutted but it goes to show that I need to wi regularly to stay on track xx

She said she did, they also looked at cars as her husband is due to change hers with work soon. I found IKEA very overwhelming when I went although they did have some nice stuff! I'm loving the Next Sideboard, was the IKEA one similar? I expect you're eager to get to WW so you can see what your accurate weight is? X

We need a new table so they had one that matches and you save money buying it together. Don't think Chris was that keen it looked better in the shop, more of a grey tone.

The Ikea was more of a media unit type thing which was like white gloss it's nice I try and find a picture of it. I found Ikea abit odd to be honest but what I was expecting- it felt like an airport lol.
I went on the scales this morning their not digital ones but saying I'm 12st8 not sure how accurate they are but it might be just what I need to see and hopefully it will help me shift abit before Thursday's official wi.

So far today I've eaten an omelette with slice turkey ham and slice of reduced far cheese inside.

We need a new table so they had one that matches and you save money buying it together. Don't think Chris was that keen it looked better in the shop, more of a grey tone.

The Ikea was more of a media unit type thing which was like white gloss it's nice I try and find a picture of it. I found Ikea abit odd to be honest but what I was expecting- it felt like an airport lol.
I went on the scales this morning their not digital ones but saying I'm 12st8 not sure how accurate they are but it might be just what I need to see and hopefully it will help me shift abit before Thursday's official wi.

So far today I've eaten an omelette with slice turkey ham and slice of reduced far cheese inside.

Oooo I like the sound of the white gloss media unit, I love white gloss furniture. I'd like my next table to be glass I think although at the moment I have a white gloss one in fact! X

I quite like the modern look of white furniture the OH doesn't but he loves those media units (strange). I don't think those units will look right in our current home.
I do like glass furniture but it would be practical for us - imagining all the fingerprints from my little monkeys!!

You'd have to permanently have a bottle of glass cleaner attached to your belt!!!! It's funny how certain furniture will only look right in certain house isn't it x

I like the next unit, it's very similar to one we have in our breakfast room.
Sophia has IKEA white gloss furniture in her bedroom.
I like ikea but ed hates it. He always insists I choose exactly what I want, find the location in the store room and then we're in and out in 30 minutes. Men!

I like the next unit, it's very similar to one we have in our breakfast room.
Sophia has IKEA white gloss furniture in her bedroom.
I like ikea but ed hates it. He always insists I choose exactly what I want, find the location in the store room and then we're in and out in 30 minutes. Men!

Which range does Sophia have? Poppy has some of the White Trofast Units in her room. X

I like those units and they are fab for storage but I get why you'd find them distracting. It would annoy me if something was out of place whilst trying to watch the tv

how the paperwork for the new house going?
X

I think we be moving in around 10th September x The one we liked in the shops didn't have shelves it was all cupboards but I prefer my Next furniture but for storage ikea seems better.
So todays been quiet here to0- Emily went to the coast with friends, Hollie had a super long lay in and Evie had a nice morning nap so managed to hoover and mop the whole house and clean the kitchen, while Maisie was happy playing with her new toys.

I'm trying to make sure I eat more vegetables this week so lunch I had jacket potato, small slice of melted cheese and one of those steam veg bags - midmorning was 2 alpen light jaffa cake flavour and not sure about dinner yet x

I think we be moving in around 10th September x The one we liked in the shops didn't have shelves it was all cupboards but I prefer my Next furniture but for storage ikea seems better.
So todays been quiet here to0- Emily went to the coast with friends, Hollie had a super long lay in and Evie had a nice morning nap so managed to hoover and mop the whole house and clean the kitchen, while Maisie was happy playing with her new toys.

I'm trying to make sure I eat more vegetables this week so lunch I had jacket potato, small slice of melted cheese and one of those steam veg bags - midmorning was 2 alpen light jaffa cake flavour and not sure about dinner yet x

Your day sounds super productive and your food has been great too! Go You!!! Are u excited for 10/09? That doesn't seem that long to pack etc, eek!!!! X

Back