Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Thank you x pretty happy with a tiny loss- plus I was wearing jeans too- normally I wi in leggings and light top!

Its crazy the amount we spend out in rent, it sure does add up- any updates with your new place.

Thats what I said to my oh at least we wouldn't need to do any DIY- hopefully there have a good cooker included!. We were looking at 4 beds as long as there good sizes. I think it be January time before we do move but agree the prices are just rising even Kent is expensive now x

You should of worn your leggings and light top ;) I'm currently in the process of choosing so much stuff, such a lot of decisions to make! I think a working cooker has to be on the top of your list!!!! X

Well done on your loss.

New builds are lovely. Our last house was a new build and it was nice not having to do much to it. The new house has been extended but the original part of the house is over 100 years old. We've definitely noticed the difference as things need looking after more and the floors all slope in different directions (structural survey was fine). It adds character but feels strange. X

You should of worn your leggings and light top ;) I'm currently in the process of choosing so much stuff, such a lot of decisions to make! I think a working cooker has to be on the top of your list!!!! X

I had a meeting with social worker this morning about my dad- didn't get chance to change and social worker didn't turn up!! Sounds lovely choosing what you like but probably stressful too- your going be so busy xx

I so need a new cooker- just get our one repaired for the time being x

Well done on your loss.

New builds are lovely. Our last house was a new build and it was nice not having to do much to it. The new house has been extended but the original part of the house is over 100 years old. We've definitely noticed the difference as things need looking after more and the floors all slope in different directions (structural survey was fine). It adds character but feels strange. X

Your houses sounds so lovely, we probably go for new build as we can get a better discount x I got feeling me and oh going have trouble agreeing x

Today's been pretty good food day for a Friday, resisted takeaway tonight! I've not done much either as its been raining but tomorrow is looking pretty busy - estate agency in the morning, shopping and visiting our friends.

Oooooo how exciting to be going to the estate agency! Hopefully u might see something u like? Well Done on resisting takeaway, what did u have instead? X

I just made some pasta- used up stuff in the fridge- need to watch our pennies- paying of disney this weekend!

I think we going in for chat-as they want loads of id etc- OH made the appointment. I think we pretty set on Slade Green as it ticks most of the boxes xx

How exciting about DLP and the House! 2016/17 is shaping up be your year too!!!! X

I should of waited before booking disney as going need all our pennies but it be a nice little trip for us! The last year has been good to us- beautiful daughter, oh new job, possibly a new home and hopefully getting near to goal x

Here's the house we like - don't think it be ready to next year though.

image.jpeg

I should of waited before booking disney as going need all our pennies but it be a nice little trip for us! The last year has been good to us- beautiful daughter, oh new job, possibly a new home and hopefully getting near to goal x

Here's the house we like - don't think it be ready to next year though.

View attachment 183371

Is it a Townhouse style? It looks similar to ones on an estate near me. X

I think there's two types a normal house or a town house- we took a drive also looked at another development aswell- think we going struggle finding somewhere that suits our needs and budget of course.

It's so annoying being an adult, there's so much to think about it, oh to be a kid with no responsibilities again! X

That house is lovely and having balcony doors is great. We have them in our bedroom and in hot weather it's fab.

Ah, the age old budget and finding the right house. We had exactly the same issue but managed to find our dream house with a few compromises.
We looked around so many and honestly thought we wouldn't be picky but houses that were perfect on paper I hated.
From when we entered the dining room of this house I knew it was our new home and never in a million years believed we could afford the space that we have. X

I know a lottery win would come in handy:)
We had a balcony on our previous house, it was lovely during the summer! Your house sounds perfect and you were lucky to be moved and settle before Summer.

We found the house we like and a back up house but there both so high in demand - we so restricted with having a large family and need it to be a new build (deposit reasons) x

Does it make a difference regrading the deposit if it's a new build then? Didn't realise that! It's good that you have a house and a back up house tho x

I think the second house we like isn't as nice as Slade green but it would work a lot cheaper for us and location would be better.

Yes big difference with new builds -only need 5 percent deposit and government will give you a 20 percent loan so mortgage will be a lot cheaper xx

Wow! I didn't realise that! How long do you get to pay the 20% back? Whereabouts is the second house? Is it still a new build? X

Its interest free for 5 years- then you can pay it back when you want to or sell the house- so its worth doing- otherwise we need 10 percent and 90 percent mortgage it just take us longer to save.
The second house is just up the road but slightly nearer to school, yep its a new build (not even built )and a lot cheaper but the first house looks much nicer and bigger.
Thats our only options at the moment as other development are only got 2 beds available xx

Its interest free for 5 years- then you can pay it back when you want to or sell the house- so its worth doing- otherwise we need 10 percent and 90 percent mortgage it just take us longer to save.
The second house is just up the road but slightly nearer to school, yep its a new build (not even built )and a lot cheaper but the first house looks much nicer and bigger.
Thats our only options at the moment as other development are only got 2 beds available xx

It's the opposite down here, we have no new build 2 beds available, everything is 3 bed upwards! Know loads of people who want 2 and it's just not an option. I really hope you can have your first choice house, I think you and your gorgeous family deserve it as your forever home x

Back