Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

That must be annoying, I think there isn't many new homes near our areas that are being built.

That's so kind- I think as long as it ticks most of our boxes we don't mind too much- if it weren't for OH's job we wouldn't mind moving further out xx

What does he do for work? X

I really need to get back to tracking tomorrow- my food was ok during the weekend but today I've been picking a lot and I've still up around 8/9lbs.
I will try and cut out the chocolate and biscuits and eat 3 healthy meals and 1 treat.

I've gained at extra child tonight x

It's so hard when it's holidays isn't it! I need to get back on it when I'm back at work. Who's child have u gained lol x

That government scheme is great and I have a few friends who have done it and have beautiful houses.

Who's child do you have?

I think most people struggle during the summer holidays.
X

Thanks girls - it's always the summer holidays that does it for me, it's days out and being out of routine and those odd ice creams tends to add up lol

It's been so hot today but been too busy to enjoy it but it's helped with eating less.

The equity loan is fab with house prices at the moment - your friends are really lucky if it's helped them.
6 houses should be ready next month for viewing and reserving- if we don't get one then we just carry on saving and wait till next year as there's not much around we had a look at non new build but there's nothing we like or suitable etc X
Yesterday we actually ended up a child down as Emily stayed over her friends and tonight their staying here xx

Thanks girls - it's always the summer holidays that does it for me, it's days out and being out of routine and those odd ice creams tends to add up lol

It's been so hot today but been too busy to enjoy it but it's helped with eating less.

The equity loan is fab with house prices at the moment - your friends are really lucky if it's helped them.
6 houses should be ready next month for viewing and reserving- if we don't get one then we just carry on saving and wait till next year as there's not much around we had a look at non new build but there's nothing we like or suitable etc X
Yesterday we actually ended up a child down as Emily stayed over her friends and tonight their staying here xx

I think it's going to be mega hot again today so I expect you will do great with your food again today! Do u have any plans? What time will Emily's friend stay till? X

So DLP is all paid for just need to find a hotel in Paris for our 2 night stay.
I might take the girls out for lunch today, trying to be careful with money at the moment but going to go out for the day on the weekend x

How exciting about DLP, are you going to look online for the Paris Hotel? Where will u go for lunch today? X

I'm still regretting booking Disney now but I'm sure it will be fab when the time comes- will book the other hotel next month -yeah online.

So today's been mega hot we went out for a little while to the park but it was too hot for Evie and the girls so we came home and we made some pancakes for lunch although I had a sandwich X

You resisted homemade pancakes?!? Go You!!!! I know Disney probably seems not a great use for
Your pennies at this time but you got a great deal and I know you will all have a fabulous time. X

I know the feeling about regretting booking Disney. I did too as I couldhave put the money towards a new bathroom which we desperately need but I keep thinking of all the wonderful memories we'll make.
Well done on resisting pancakes. X

I know I keep thinking money would helped a lot with the house, we didn't expect the house to be ready next month but luckily we only need to put down a reserve fee and hoping its just viewing so we have more time.

A new bathroom doe sound fab but im sure your have a great time aswell- my friend at Disney at the moment and she's not enjoying it in the heat and the queues are crazy- hopefully October will be a better time.

Good Luck for WI today :) I hope I remembered on the right day!!!!! X

I know I keep thinking money would helped a lot with the house, we didn't expect the house to be ready next month but luckily we only need to put down a reserve fee and hoping its just viewing so we have more time.

A new bathroom doe sound fab but im sure your have a great time aswell- my friend at Disney at the moment and she's not enjoying it in the heat and the queues are crazy- hopefully October will be a better time.

I really hope the queues aren't horrendous in October but I have pre warned the girls. At least it won't be as hot if we do end up waiting around.

Is there a waiting list for the houses or is it first come first served? Xx

I think it be busy but not horrendous at least it shouldn't be freezing or hot.

I think there's just a lot of demand for these homes as there quite a nice size and there isn't many new build homes being built around the local areas. I think they will just invite everyone along so not sure how it works.

I'm not going weight watchers today it's just too hot and just feel yucky x

I think it be busy but not horrendous at least it shouldn't be freezing or hot.

I think there's just a lot of demand for these homes as there quite a nice size and there isn't many new build homes being built around the local areas. I think they will just invite everyone along so not sure how it works.

I'm not going weight watchers today it's just too hot and just feel yucky x

Will u WI at home or just wait the fortnight? X

I'm going start tracking from today- it look like by my own scales I'm pound down x

Yey that's brill, well done X

Back