Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

The whole attachment area is frustrating - it sounds like your be gaining a lot more space- worth the new commute x Some new builds are much more compact x

Hopefully I'll still think it's worth the commute in the winter months!!!! X

We having Chinese while watching X factor- it's a treat we been good I've hardly got anything in - was meant to go food shopping earlier but OH was doing overtime and me and the girls went visited a friend.
Anyway ordered asda shop- loads nice healthy food for this week and treats for the girls- spent about 65quid and 15 on Chinese so spent fair but into budget xx

Last edited:
We having Chinese while watching X factor- it's a treat we been good I've hardly got anything in - was meant to go food shopping earlier but OH was doing overtime and me and the girls went visited a friend.
Anyway ordered asda shop- loads nice healthy food for this week and treats for the girls- spent about 65quid and 15 on Chinese so warm ting into budget xx

Hope you're able to enjoy your Chinese and XF, £15 seems really cheap for Chinese, it's really expensive round here! When is your Asda shop coming? X

I think it depends what you order- our usual is chicken balls, chow mein, chicken fried rice and chips which is plenty for 3 of us. Shopping coming in the morning x

That's still quite a bit of food for the money, Veggie Chinese is really expensive and I've never understood why as its just veggies really with a bit of sauce! I actually think Veggie food on the whole when eating out is expensive when the ingredients can't be as expensive as meat. Hope you're shopping arrives ok and there aren't too many substitutions! X

That's still quite a bit of food for the money, Veggie Chinese is really expensive and I've never understood why as its just veggies really with a bit of sauce! I actually think Veggie food on the whole when eating out is expensive when the ingredients can't be as expensive as meat. Hope you're shopping arrives ok and there aren't too many substitutions! X
That's so odd like you said it could vary on takeaways etc but for us it's usually a weekly treat.

A few subs in the shopping but pretty good ones - more expensive brands x

Last edited:
That's so odd like you said it could vary on takeaways etc but for us it's usually a weekly treat.

A few subs in the shopping but pretty good ones - more expensive brands x

It sounds a good weekly treat to have!!! Great news about the substations in your favour, does that mean you only pay for the item u ordered but u get the more expensive item? X

So today trying to get rid of all the junk in the house, doing a mixture of eBay and going attempt a boot sale next week!
It's amazing how much unwanted stuff we collect, I don't like clutter- unlike my OH xx

Ooooo how exciting! What are you going to put on eBay? I'm with your OH, I'm a bit of a hoarder lol X

Yes Hun, you do always pay the cheapest price so subs aren't always bad!!

Well eBay we putting on blu rays/ dvds and some movie posters some that been signed. Boot sale will be the junk, clothes and toys.

Your hoarding can't be as bad my in laws I get scared when going into their house frightened the girls will get lost with all the clutter, piles of books, DVDs all over the house you can't even sit down as theirs no space xx

Good luck with your clear out. It was the thing I loved most about moving. I didn't think to sell it though so most went to the charity shops.
Your food bill sounds good and £15 for Chinese is really cheap.
X

Yes Hun, you do always pay the cheapest price so subs aren't always bad!!

Well eBay we putting on blu rays/ dvds and some movie posters some that been signed. Boot sale will be the junk, clothes and toys.

Your hoarding can't be as bad my in laws I get scared when going into their house frightened the girls will get lost with all the clutter, piles of books, DVDs all over the house you can't even sit down as theirs no space xx

Wow! That does sound pretty 'busy' at your In Laws, are they just not ones for clearing out or getting rid of anything? Good Luck with eBay/Boot Fair, when we went to DLP a few years ago I paid for the whole trip by selling Poppy's Baby/Toddler Stuff on eBay, surprising how much you make when you add it all up!!!! X

We are same usually- donating to charities or some kind of fundraising/ often bining stuff- but some of our DVDs, posters and autographs are quite valuable so thought we put those on eBay and as we need money for house we thought we we might as well try a boot sale as it all helps.

So far with eBay we've sold a few DVDs, poster for 150, and got an offer for 300
on another.
I don't think I could part with my baby stuff yet- but you done so well Serena raising that much if it helped to pay for Disney!

Today we been trying to sort things out we went for a little drive and lunch and took the girls a little play in the park x
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
We are same usually- donating to charities or some kind of fundraising/ often bining stuff- but some of our DVDs, posters and autographs are quite valuable so thought we put those on eBay and as we need money for house we thought we we might as well try a boot sale as it all helps.

So far with eBay we've sold a few DVDs, poster for 150, and got an offer for 300
on another.
I don't think I could part with my baby stuff yet- but you done so well Serena raising that much if it helped to pay for Disney!

Today we been trying to sort things out we went for a little drive and lunch and took the girls a little play in the park x
View attachment 183581
View attachment 183582

Loving the park pics!!!! You're doing really well with your clearing out too, you'll be minimalist by the time you move ;)

View attachment 183585 One of the bedrooms at the in laws!! I don't think they like getting rid of anything just love collecting more xx

Gosh! That does seem rather congested! C

We have tried to help them, we've sold quite bit for them on eBay over years. On weekend Chris cleared out one of rooms for them as he needed to find a few things he left there.
They just don't want to get rid unless they get the money for it- so much of it could be donated to charity or causes it can't be good for their health etc.
The park was fab it was empty so the girls had it all to themselves and this is the house Maisie picked out!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
We have tried to help them, we've sold quite bit for them on eBay over years. On weekend Chris cleared out one of rooms for them as he needed to find a few things he left there.
They just don't want to get rid unless they get the money for it- so much of it could be donated to charity or causes it can't be good for their health etc.
The park was fab it was empty so the girls had it all to themselves and this is the house Maisie picked out!

Maisie has great taste!!!! X

She really liked the house only a 3 bed!!

Today it's still operation clear out, going through all the toys just too many that they don't need.

Also I need distractions from food feel so huge at the moment I'm going cut out all the naughty stuff- need to get back to losing again - only week left of school holidays x

I expect there's plenty of toys which they have grown out of? I Don't think you're huge, it's probably just bloating from the junk food, it'll soon drop off once you get your mojo back. X

They got so much they don't use just sitting in toy boxes and there's so many things that pieces are missing!

I'm feeling more motivated now, Im disappointed with myself with gained so much over the summer- and got a few friends who started dieting beginning of the year and couldn't stick to it and put on over 2st I don't want that to me if I'm honest X

They got so much they don't use just sitting in toy boxes and there's so many things that pieces are missing!

I'm feeling more motivated now, Im disappointed with myself with gained so much over the summer- and got a few friends who started dieting beginning of the year and couldn't stick to it and put on over 2st I don't want that to me if I'm honest X

I don't think that will be you tho sweetie, you're motivated but it's just not been the right time at the moment. Once the girls are at school I think you'll find your mojo and be back on it with a bang! X

Back