Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Thanks Hun, day 1 completed so much easier than I thought!

Food

2 Alpen lights

Snack Jacks, mini milks x2

Hecks in bagel thin

Jacket potato with coleslaw.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This is our last week of the school holidays so hoping I can get a little bit of the gain off xxx

Thanks Hun, day 1 completed so much easier than I thought!

Food

2 Alpen lights

Snack Jacks, mini milks x2

Hecks in bagel thin

Jacket potato with coleslaw.
View attachment 183599
View attachment 183600
This is our last week of the school holidays so hoping I can get a little bit of the gain off xxx

What a fabulous 1st day! So proud of your choices and can't wait to see what you choose each day. Well Done x

I been so busy clearing out this house, always find once the first day is done it's so much easier x

The only way now is for the scales to go down :) X

I don't think I see much of a loss tomorrow but hopefully their shift soon X

Today's been very busy - hospital appointment with Emily and then we had to go to a uniform shop to get her last bits.
We grabbed some chips to bring home I just had cheese sandwich thin with salad and then went home to carry on with clearing out the house, still a lot to do but we making progress. I had a headache this afternoon so didn't get as much done as I would like.

Food:

B- tea choc biscuit-6sp

L- Cheese sandwich thin, salad, ripple-15sp

D-Chicken, rice and peppers-10 smart points

S- 2 mini cheaders 10 smartpoints.

image.jpeg

I don't think I see much of a loss tomorrow but hopefully their shift soon X

Today's been very busy - hospital appointment with Emily and then we had to go to a uniform shop to get her last bits.
We grabbed some chips to bring home I just had cheese sandwich thin with salad and then went home to carry on with clearing out the house, still a lot to do but we making progress. I had a headache this afternoon so didn't get as much done as I would like.

Food:

B- tea choc biscuit-6sp

L- Cheese sandwich thin, salad, ripple-15sp

D-Chicken, rice and peppers-10 smart points

S- 2 mini cheaders 10 smartpoints.

View attachment 183617

Is Emily ok? Was it just a routine appt? Well Done dos resisting the chips and good luck for WI tomorrow. Has your headache cleared now? X

I felt so irritable last night I just needed a good night sleep, the house is still a mess from all the sorting etc- so that probably not helping.

Emily's fine she just having some Ot and peadatrican appointments.

Chris is doing overtime tonight -we need the money so may not get to class after all x

Definitely the overtime is important and there's always next week for WI. Have u had a sneaky look on the scales at home? X

It's only cos we need to get this deposit ready.
It looks like I'm down on my scales but rather go with weight watchers as mine tend to play up!

So managed to stick within my budget this week- a little more than last week but I had school uniform and bits to buy.

I'm still in the process of clearing out our junk -washed and bagged so many clothes today! So going need to lose some weight as I'm going be in need for some new stuff soon.

Food today:

B- Toast with a little butter-3sp

L- Cheese and onion roll, mini cheddars-11sp

D- Chicken, jacket and salad-11sp

S- 4 digestives 9sp 2 Alpen lights 5sp.

Just 8 wks till DLP, last night we found old pics of our first family visit and Chris said oh you looked thin then x

It's only cos we need to get this deposit ready.
It looks like I'm down on my scales but rather go with weight watchers as mine tend to play up!

So managed to stick within my budget this week- a little more than last week but I had school uniform and bits to buy.

I'm still in the process of clearing out our junk -washed and bagged so many clothes today! So going need to lose some weight as I'm going be in need for some new stuff soon.

Food today:

B- Toast with a little butter-3sp

L- Cheese and onion roll, mini cheddars-11sp

D- Chicken, jacket and salad-11sp

S- 4 digestives 9sp 2 Alpen lights 5sp.

Just 8 wks till DLP, last night we found old pics of our first family visit and Chris said oh you looked thin then x

Hopefully the scales will just keep going down and down for next week :) Well Done for sticking to the budget, do you feel proud of yourself? What are you going to do with all the bagged clothes? Are you boot fairing them? Your food looks great for yesterday, I love those cheese and onion rolls!!!! Was it funny looking back at old DLP pics? I expect loads will have changed even since your last visit! X

It sounds like you're being super productive with sorting the house out.

When was the last time you went to dlp?

Your food sounds good and I'm sure you will see a loss if you manage to get to group.
X

Thanks girls,

I'm quite enjoying the budget (how sad!) I spent 120 on petrol, food including last weekends takeaway and spent 40 on other bits.
We Won't be budgeting at DLP or dieting :)
I feel much more back in the zone with food- I'm hoping to lose a 1st by the time we go away- which will make me around 11st7- which isn't a bad weight for me.
Our last Disney trip was in 2013, the girls were quite little then, but the photos we came a cross was from our first visit in 2007 -Emily was 2 and half!
I'm still sorting through stuff, the house is a mess - will probably donate some of clothing and take some to boot sale. I really hope I get this house looking nice by tomorrow, so we can enjoy last few days of the holidays xx

Thanks girls,

I'm quite enjoying the budget (how sad!) I spent 120 on petrol, food including last weekends takeaway and spent 40 on other bits.
We Won't be budgeting at DLP or dieting :)
I feel much more back in the zone with food- I'm hoping to lose a 1st by the time we go away- which will make me around 11st7- which isn't a bad weight for me.
Our last Disney trip was in 2013, the girls were quite little then, but the photos we came a cross was from our first visit in 2007 -Emily was 2 and half!
I'm still sorting through stuff, the house is a mess - will probably donate some of clothing and take some to boot sale. I really hope I get this house looking nice by tomorrow, so we can enjoy last few days of the holidays xx

You're sounding like a little busy bee!!!! I bet the house is going to look fab and you're gonna be feeling great after your life laundry!!!! I think you did great with your budget, it's surprising how into these things we get once we set our minds to it! I decided in April 2014 that I was going to write down everything that I spent and only ever pay cash (except online of course) and I've still kept to it to this day. I find I'm much more cautious if I have to pay with the physical cash and also know that I am going to write it down at the end of the day! Good Luck with losing the stone, we are all here to support you. X

I know can't wait till it's all sorted and least we won't have so much to do if we do move.
I used to be more cautious with money but I think I've got into bad habits plus having more children there's always something we need and I know I do spend a fair bit on clothes.
I agree I think you spend more when paying by card than cash as think paying things by cash makes you think is it worth buying.

I think stone is a realistic amount to lose over 2mths- just need to stick at it.

Chris and his friend are doing the boot sale X

I know can't wait till it's all sorted and least we won't have so much to do if we do move.
I used to be more cautious with money but I think I've got into bad habits plus having more children there's always something we need and I know I do spend a fair bit on clothes.
I agree I think you spend more when paying by card than cash as think paying things by cash makes you think is it worth buying.

I think stone is a realistic amount to lose over 2mths- just need to stick at it.

Chris and his friend are doing the boot sale X

Hopefully they will come back with lots of dosh for you!!!! Are you doing more sorting today? X

Last night we had a fake away- burgers and wedges- 20 smart points but a lot cheaper than takeaway.

Today is going be super busy! Need to finish tidying up the house and got go to the bank and visiting family later.

Oh hope they do come back with some dosh - only week till we view the house xx

Friday Night was definitely Fakeaway night! Did u enjoy yours? How exciting that the viewing is creeping up on you!!!! Have a good day, don't work too hard! X

It was nice I had 2 beef burgers in WM bun with low fat cheese and bbq sauce it was alot higher in points due to have beef instead of turkey.

I felt really light headed today think it's all the running around.

So we've made 200 quid at the boot sale and nearly 300 on eBay!!
I really looking forward to the viewing we going for a house instead of a town house - just think the layout will suit us better x

It was nice I had 2 beef burgers in WM bun with low fat cheese and bbq sauce it was alot higher in points due to have beef instead of turkey.

I felt really light headed today think it's all the running around.

So we've made 200 quid at the boot sale and nearly 300 on eBay!!
I really looking forward to the viewing we going for a house instead of a town house - just think the layout will suit us better x

I think I'd prefer a house over a town house given the choice! You've done AMAZING with your clearing out, £500 is incredible for stuff you didn't need anymore! Sorry to hear you've felt light headed, are you drinking/eating enough? X

Back