Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

The town houses cost more, I think the fitting etc are higher spec!
I know all that stuff was just taking up space and not needed. All my little baby clothes went X
I think it's just rushing around, I drink loads xx

Make sure u rest tonight. Does that mean you're not having anymore if u sold the baby clothes? X

I kept a few things back- but I always prefer buying new for each of them. I'm content with the 4 I've got but you never know xx

Maybe a little surprise in a few years!!! X

I'm not really, just been lucky theirs nearly 6 years between my first two xx

I'm so bloated OH treated us to pizza xx

Ooooooo which pizza did u have? You need a peppermint tea to settle your tummy x

We had pizza hut stuff crust, deep pan and garlic bread, we spent 22quid on it but did go around the whole family- it was more of a treat for the girls.

Tuesday I got home school visit- need to get cleaning xx

Oooooo Pizza Hut sounds good!!!! That wasn't a bad price considering you all ate it too! I expect your house is cleaner before you start cleaning than most of the houses I visit!!!! X

When we got visitors I go so OCD, have some of the houses been that bad then? our house seem much cleaner before we decided to give it a clear out xx

It must be really interested doing the home visitors, it gives you better picture of the children and families x

I love doing the home visits as I feel that you really develop a relationship with the families. It makes them much more likely to approach me if they need to in my opinion. The houses are sometimes not pleasant, my house is lived in but it's always clean! X

Our houses' is very lived in and clean most of the time- as long as its clean-its not realistic to live in a show home with children. I'm sure it does help to develop a good relationships and make parents feel more at ease in the early days.

So meant to be having our cooker fixed again tomorrow!

So today the girls have been pretty chilled out so manage to get the house looking more clean and tidy, OH went to work - theres still more sorting needs to be done a few cupboards etc but probably wait till next weekend- need a few days break from it x

Food:

A few sweets-10sp

Hecks in wm rolls 10sp

Chicken with smash potato and veg-10sp

2 alpen lights -5sp 2 chocolate biscuits 5sp.

Our houses' is very lived in and clean most of the time- as long as its clean-its not realistic to live in a show home with children. I'm sure it does help to develop a good relationships and make parents feel more at ease in the early days.

So meant to be having our cooker fixed again tomorrow!

So today the girls have been pretty chilled out so manage to get the house looking more clean and tidy, OH went to work - theres still more sorting needs to be done a few cupboards etc but probably wait till next weekend- need a few days break from it x

Food:

A few sweets-10sp

Hecks in wm rolls 10sp

Chicken with smash potato and veg-10sp

2 alpen lights -5sp 2 chocolate biscuits 5sp.

There's not a lot of food there! Hope you're filled up? I think having a break from clearing sounds like a great idea, you've really been working hard on it lately. Hope the cooker does get fixed, will make it so much easier for you. X

So we back into the school routine, first day back for Maisie. Home visit went very well for Hollie.
Oven still not fixed they need to order some new parts.
update on the house- viewing been put back a week plus we been short lisited and need to complete an assessment- completion should be December 2016- we also need to choose between mid and end of terrace- so just hoping the last assessment goes well.

Food today:

I ate some Oreos this morning without thinking so 7 smart points used.
Lunch time I had a nice cheese roll with cucumber and quavers.
Dinner I'm having chargrill chicken, with mash and brocoli.
Snacks- Special k bar Alpen light, banana, quavers, butter roll.

image.jpeg

Hope everyone's had a great day xx

Exciting news about the house. Fingers crossed the last assessment goes well.
I'm glad the home visit and school went well.
I'm kind of glad that the holidays are over as I can get myself back into a routine.
Your dinner sounds lovely.
X

So we back into the school routine, first day back for Maisie. Home visit went very well for Hollie.
Oven still not fixed they need to order some new parts.
update on the house- viewing been put back a week plus we been short lisited and need to complete an assessment- completion should be December 2016- we also need to choose between mid and end of terrace- so just hoping the last assessment goes well.

Food today:

I ate some Oreos this morning without thinking so 7 smart points used.
Lunch time I had a nice cheese roll with cucumber and quavers.
Dinner I'm having chargrill chicken, with mash and brocoli.
Snacks- Special k bar Alpen light, banana, quavers, butter roll.

View attachment 183688

Hope everyone's had a great day xx

Well Done on your food, naughty Oreo's sneaking in!

Hope the last assessment goes well, do you think you will go for mid or end terrace? Our new house will be end and it definitely seems bigger than the mid terraces not sure if it's the same for new builds?

Glad to hear the home visit went well, it's good to be back in routine isn't it! X

Thanks girls,
I think next week I be glad to be back into routine as their all be back at school by then.
Food is much better now though, so need to keep up so looking forward to get back to where I wasn't before Summer.
I'm kind of glad we got wait to December before everything will be completed with the new house- it just gives us more time to get Hollie settled into reception as the journey will be longer so don't want to keep going to and from the school all day and time to carry on saving so hopefully we be able to get a new bits for the house actually got a list somewhere.

I have to admit the end of terrace do look bit bigger - so I wondered if the layout is different for us it's all about space - your new house sounds such a lovely size xx

Thanks girls,
I think next week I be glad to be back into routine as their all be back at school by then.
Food is much better now though, so need to keep up so looking forward to get back to where I wasn't before Summer.
I'm kind of glad we got wait to December before everything will be completed with the new house- it just gives us more time to get Hollie settled into reception as the journey will be longer so don't want to keep going to and from the school all day and time to carry on saving so hopefully we be able to get a new bits for the house actually got a list somewhere.

I have to admit the end of terrace do look bit bigger - so I wondered if the layout is different for us it's all about space - your new house sounds such a lovely size xx

Will you get to view a mid and end terrace so that you can compare the layout/size? I think the end of year is realistic for your move, you'll be well into the swing of things by then x

I hope we do if they are slightly different. There's 4 end of terrace houses and 2 mid so we will see - I quite like this one though. If it doesn't work out as they do seem popular- think we wait till the new year xx

I love the look of that one from the outside! Lovely big Windows to let loads of natural light in! X

Back