Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Thanks girls, I really like the windows too - much better than what we have here .
Chris likes a different house- on different plot but their both similar.

I got such a headache today, the weather doesn't help - been busy today sorting stuff out at the bank, shopping saw some lovely things for Autumn but I'm not buying till I've lost some weight xx

Last edited:
Thanks girls, I really like the windows too - much better than what we have here .
Chris likes a different house- on different plot but their both similar.

I got such a headache today, the weather doesn't help - been busy today sorting stuff out at the bank, shopping saw some lovely things for Autumn but I'm not buying till I've lost some weight xx

What will u like to buy first once you've lost weight? It's been soooooooo hot today, I thought I was gonna overheat cooking dinner!!!! X

The heat been crazy, I was just looking at some casual clothes - as I got rid of so much of my old stuff. Dorothy Perkins had some nice tops etc but nothing in particular- it be nice just to have mini shopping spree xx

It'll be really nice to treat yourself to some new bits as you've done so well with your clearing out. We don't have a DP in our town anymore, it closed down a whole back which is a shame. X

Aww that's a shame - we don't have one in our town either but there's a few around not too far away. I need to work hard this month so I can get some new bits before DLP- will need to get the girls some bits too xx

Kids always need something don't they!!!! X

They certainty do, will get them their Autumn gear before we go X

I've got really bad stomach cramps also we have very little food in so probably need to go shopping later x

Did u not do an online shop this week? Hope your stomach cramps settle down, try peppermint tea x

I think I'm in Morrsions most days even with weekly asda shop- I'm amazed that your able to stick to shopping once week. I'm ordering my online for tomorrow as we running low on most things. I don't drink those kinds of tea, maybe I should xx

Peppermint Tea is great, I don't drink any other fruit teas but I always have a peppermint one if my tummy doesn't feel good. I think where I meal plan for the whole week before I shop it means I don't run out of anything? Although I do always need a massive shop by the time Friday comes around, my list is huge for tonight! X

Your very organised! We do tend to plan most of meals I usually get a few fresh meals and then some frozen stuff aswell but we do like to eat more fresh and I buy fresh veg to make Evie's meals and bread/ rolls must be very fresh but we tend to need snacks a bits as they go so quickly in our house.

Here's our goodies that just arrived!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
Your very organised! We do tend to plan most of meals I usually get a few fresh meals and then some frozen stuff aswell but we do like to eat more fresh and I buy fresh veg to make Evie's meals and bread/ rolls must be very fresh but we tend to need snacks a bits as they go so quickly in our house.

Here's our goodies that just arrived!

Evie looks very happy that the shopping has arrived!!!! X

I hope you're feeling better now. Evie looks really happy in that photo.
I need to do a proper shop tomorrow as our fridge and freezer are empty. X

Food shopping in our house is very exciting!! I think next week might try Aldi's and see if a big shop is much cheaper.
The new house is really stressing me out- it's basically the development have their own mortgage company and at the moment they just upped the deposit amount.

Oh No! How much have they upped it by? Change believe they are allowed to do that! You really should try Aldi, I'm sure it will be cheaper for all what you need to buy. X

I'm planning on trying Aldi today too. Hopefully, we'll both save money.
I didn't realise you had to go with the companies mortgage people. Have they given a reason as to why they want more deposit? X

I think I will do my shopping in Aldi's next week, often go in there a buy a few bits in there we've probably tried most things in there- if it's cheaper than Asda's I'm fed up spending so much on the food shop- eating healthy is so expensive.

I'm hoping we can sort it out as there being fague until we've reserved a plot- I think why their saying higher deposit so it makes monthly payments more affordable in there eyes but it doesn't seem set in stone either so need answers- we waiting for mortgage adviser to get back to us x

Last edited:
It all sounds really annoying to be honest. We had a problem with our mortgage and the financial advisor managed to sort it out by moving figures around. It's sooooooo stressful but I'm sure it will work out for you. X

I think I will do my shopping in Aldi's next week, often go in there a buy a few bits in there we've probably tried most things in there- if it's cheaper than Asda's I'm fed up spending so much on the food shop- eating healthy is so expensive.

I'm hoping we can sort it out as there being fague until we've reserved a plot- I think why their saying higher deposit so it makes monthly payments more affordable in there eyes but it doesn't seem set in stone either so need answers- we waiting for mortgage adviser to get back to us x

It sounds really frustrating! Hope it gets sorted. I've definitely found Aldi cheaper, as an example a punnet of nectarines/peaches/plums is £1 at Asda but only 55p at Aldi so that's £1.35 I've saved in 3 items already! The only thing I didn't like was the Tinned Plum Tomatoes, everything else has been fab x

Back