Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

I'm shopping online so least I can keep track of my spending!!
I'm desperate to go clothes shopping, I've hardly brought anything over last few weeks due to saving!!

It'll soon be time to treat yourself to the new bits for your holiday x

I can make do but I'm starting to miss shopping for the girls- need my Next fixed! Just looking on there sale online, not much there really.

Also heard more about the house there's a lot of people who also passed affordability test so going assess everyone fairly so no idea how that's going work x

When will u find out? I've never shopped in the Next Sale, shocking eh! X

At least they are going to assess you all fairly which means you've got a good as chance as anybody.
I'm not overly impressed with the next sale either. The girls need winter clothes so no doubt I'll be in next in a few weeks time. X

We should find out during the week! We rather know either way now I didn't expect to get this far to be honest.

I need to get the girls new coats, boots before we go Disney as it might be abit chilly. So will be doing a Westfield trip soon. Those Next end season sales aren't that good like they use to be so didn't bother going to our local one-can't believe you've never been Serena - we usually go to Boxing Day one and bring back loads xx

We should find out during the week! We rather know either way now I didn't expect to get this far to be honest.

I need to get the girls new coats, boots before we go Disney as it might be abit chilly. So will be doing a Westfield trip soon. Those Next end season sales aren't that good like they use to be so didn't bother going to our local one-can't believe you've never been Serena - we usually go to Boxing Day one and bring back loads xx

Me and Poppy both need new coats this year, think it will need to wait a while now tho! X

I'm feeling so sick tonight, just had a normal food day- going back to basics for rest of the week.

Hope you're feeling better today X

It's just that sicky feeling, eased a bit though.

Ive planned out my food for today:

B-2 Special k bars -6sp

L-Hecks in brown thin , half banana 5sp

D- Spaghetti- 9sp

S- Kitkat -5sp Oreo 2sp

Still got 9 smart points left!

Oooooo a whole 9sp still to eat!!!! You're eating our pet lol x

I'm not eating rabbit!

Today I been busy buying Evie's birthday presents - took advantage of the 3for2s! Also picked out a lovely new table it will fit nicely in our house and the new house but going think about as its glass and we usually prefer wood x

I really really want a glass table, where's the one you saw? What did u get Evie for her birthday? And you're eating Oreo, Poppy won't touch them now lol x

The table and chair set is lovely and a bargain. The only downside is sticky fingers and cleaning but if you're anything like me you spend your life cleaning tables anyway.
I can't believe it's nearly Evie's birthday! X

I keep an eye out for a grey one! We looking to buy a new table before Christmas it is nice and you can buy extra chairs. I'm worrying about the cleaning but it does look fab.

I know got few weeks before Evie's birthday but the year is flying- so can't use not long since having a baby as excuse with the dieting xx

I think Harvey's might do it in Grey looking at the website? X

Back