Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

I didn't see it in grey but you can buy the table by itself and buying chairs separate. I think it would look great with your colours and that you've not got little hands running around xx

I looked and it isn't really grey, the table is chrome/glass and the chairs are a beige kind of colour. X

Hope you manage to find a nice table for your new home.
Feeling abit annoyed with the girls school tonight just their lack of communication.
Anyway stuck to plan- eaten roughly 30 smart points I had turkey sir fry for tea which is very low in points.

Have they not communicated about the new school year? Well Done for sticking to the plan, are you excited for Thursday WI? X

It's just the school in general, too long winded.

Im trying to stay on plan but got no interest in wi, maybe I'm just down - I need to break this cycle of playing catch up with dieting xx

I think your mind is so preoccupied with the girls, DLP and the possible move it's probably not the right time for the dieting. I've definitely realised the last week what's important and you're prioritising exactly the right things X

I'm still sticking with it just not expecting much of a loss this week - as weight seems to be creepy on too quickly.
Once we know what's with moving hopefully I can get back to normal, the waiting is starting to annoy me now x

You're impatient like me, we are quite similar in fact! X

I agree, you've got a lot going on at the moment and it's hard to focus on dieting when your waiting for answers and trying to get back into the school routine whilst planning a holiday, birthdays etc.
I spent the majority of the year not being able to focus 100% on food and it's only since my life has calmed down I can re-focus on my weight.
You're doing fab with your food, so don't worry and the weight will come off x

Have you seen the beds which you would like to get the girls? X

I've seen a few but it depends if we move what type of beds to buy- so holding off for time being.

I ended up getting Poppy's from Very last year, looked everywhere but settled on that one in the end x

What type, I've got Very account xx

She's got a Mid Sleeper, it's this one but in white:

image.jpeg

With a Deluxe Mattress and Delivery I paid £150 x

I be buying white much nicer- I was looking at the mid sleepers but also saw some nice wooden beds with storage draws underneath that looked quite pretty- we should find out about the house in the next couple days!!

I saw one on right move (yes I like snooping!lol) and it was a princess castle, it was soooooo cool, I wanted to be a kid again! X

I really do hope you find out this week as then you'll be able to plan either way.
Next have some lovely wooden beds with storage underneath. I wish I'd bought those for the girls as it would make their rooms so much tidyer.
X

Back