Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

I've seen these ones in Next but hoping to find something similar a bit cheaper as I need to buy 2 and also another bed for Emily- strange how they all need beds at the same time.
View attachment 183977 View attachment 183978 View attachment 183979

Even with great storage I'm sure there rooms will still be messy xx

I like the top two designs! I'm not a fan of the bottom design as I find the drawers always break on those style of beds, probably me cramming too much stuff in there as a child lol x

We ended up going to carvey/grill place for lunch we didn't have a lot of time so just had burger and chips it was really nice. Today I'm 100 percent on plan till wi- only got 4 wks till disney so need as much of as I can really - hoping to lose 8-10lbs x

Food today

2 special K bars

Hecks in wm thins, snack jacks

Grilled chicken tikka breasts, mixed veg and roasted new potatoes

French fancy, toffee crisp.

We ended up going to carvey/grill place for lunch we didn't have a lot of time so just had burger and chips it was really nice. Today I'm 100 percent on plan till wi- only got 4 wks till disney so need as much of as I can really - hoping to lose 8-10lbs x

Food today

2 special K bars

Hecks in wm thins, snack jacks

Grilled chicken tikka breasts, mixed veg and roasted new potatoes

French fancy, toffee crisp.

Sorry I've not been around lately, Your lunch out sounded lovely. How have you been getting on since? X

Well its unlikely we be getting one of those houses, shame location would of worked for us. I'm doing well with the dieting I'm going give weight watchers another 2 weeks if I haven't lost 4-5lbs then I do meal replacement to disney.
Also Christmas isn't too far away either x

Good Luck for those next couple of weeks, I think WW suits you well so hopefully you won't have to do meal replacement! Sorry to hear about the house, it obviously wasn't meant to be x

Thanks hun,
I feel weight watchers worked well for the first 6months of the year then went down hill but doing well this week as disney is motivating me. I don't want to do meal replacement but feel like I need a quick fix.
I think we just unlucky with the house, still waiting to hear back about it- theres some delays. We going have to move eventually but its going mean we have to move to different area change schools etc.

Sorry to hear about the house. Will you here for definite soon?
I completely get the weight loss thing. Disney is motivating me but I keep looking at exante again!
Would the girls be ok with moving schools? We need to move ours but I keep putting it off. X

Thanks hun,
I feel weight watchers worked well for the first 6months of the year then went down hill but doing well this week as disney is motivating me. I don't want to do meal replacement but feel like I need a quick fix.
I think we just unlucky with the house, still waiting to hear back about it- theres some delays. We going have to move eventually but its going mean we have to move to different area change schools etc.

Hopefully WI on Thursday will give you a great result. It must be tricky to think about moving schools with the girls additional needs x

Yeah we should hear in the next couple days- its just annoying.
Yeah I just don't like going away feeling fat so meal replacement is looking appealing or might try red days- that usually helps to.
Most homes are more in Kent so it be too far to commute everyday- yeah its alway tricky with changing schools.
Louise- is the girls school quite far for you now?

Yeah, the school is a 45 minute drive away from home.
It works at the moment as we drive there for work but I feel bad they aren't really making friends near the new house. The school they are in at the moment is lovely as there's only 100 pupils for 6 year groups. They are getting a fab education and I'm really loathe to move them. It's such a shame we didn't have £600-800,000 to buy a 4 bed house in the school village. We wanted to base the mortgage on one wage just in case anything happens to jobs. X

Yeah, the school is a 45 minute drive away from home.
It works at the moment as we drive there for work but I feel bad they aren't really making friends near the new house. The school they are in at the moment is lovely as there's only 100 pupils for 6 year groups. They are getting a fab education and I'm really loathe to move them. It's such a shame we didn't have £600-800,000 to buy a 4 bed house in the school village. We wanted to base the mortgage on one wage just in case anything happens to jobs. X

That was such sensible planning as you never quite know what is going to happen with jobs. I never knew that you could choose to base it on only one wage, I just assumed it would be on both automatically! The girls school sounds fabulous, ours is over 5 times the size of that!!!! Do they tired with the journey or are they just used to it? X

That was such sensible planning as you never quite know what is going to happen with jobs. I never knew that you could choose to base it on only one wage, I just assumed it would be on both automatically! The girls school sounds fabulous, ours is over 5 times the size of that!!!! Do they tired with the journey or are they just used to it? X

The girls have always been used to long days. They did 7am-6pm at nursery on the 3 days they were there so this feels no different to them. I pick them up at 4 now, so evenings are nice as I get to do homework/bedtime reading.
Emilia is in a class of 9 at the moment which is amazing.
They don't seem too tired and they are still up at 6am on weekends grrr!
Our finanicial advisor told us what we could borrow on both wages and on one wage then we sat down and figured out what we wanted to pay. At the moment our mortgage is only 1/6th of our take home pay. We can then overpay and be mortgage free faster and we know that if interest rates go crazy/job loss etc we'll be ok. X

The girls school sounds like Its worth the commute as they seem happy there and you don't get many small schools around. It's more tricky for us as the girls schools are at different times Emily starts at 8.25, Maisie at 8.50 and Hollie 1 o'clock.
House prices are crazy arent they wished they evened out a cross country what annoys us is how much we need to pay in stamp duty. Your mortgage sounds really sensible- we put a limit on what we want to payout each month x

The girls school sounds like Its worth the commute as they seem happy there and you don't get many small schools around. It's more tricky for us as the girls schools are at different times Emily starts at 8.25, Maisie at 8.50 and Hollie 1 o'clock.
House prices are crazy arent they wished they evened out a cross country what annoys us is how much we need to pay in stamp duty. Your mortgage sounds really sensible- we put a limit on what we want to payout each month x

I guess if u did move further away you'd always be in the car doing a school run, not a lot of fun for any of you!

Since Sittingbourne got its High Speed Train and Commuter Coaches the house prices have gone through the roof, once the town regeneration is finished with its shops/restaurants/cinema I can see them just going up even more. Originally we looked at selling the Sheerness House to buy in Sittingbourne to remain closer to School but we would of sold a massive 3 bed to only get a small 2 bed flat so it seemed a no brainier to just deal with the daily journey

Back