losing weight for the final time

evening,

had a good day on plan :) feels good not weighing everyday. we usually have a takeaway on a Saturday night but decided to cook tonight, think I'm going to explore menus for next Saturday to see if there's anything that I can have.

I've been doing hardly any exercise this week, not sure why but I need to get back to it next week.

I've been saving money for every lb lost to get a new wardrobe once I'm at goal. originally I thought I'd save £10 for every lb but I have 82lbs to lose from start weight and spending £820 on new clothes seems too much, I'd probably end up spending most of it on the kids lol. so I'm saving £5 per lb on clothes so will have £410 when I get to goal, I'm going to save another £5 towards my tummy tuck :)

off to watch Dexter with my hubby x x

Good luck with out WI every day... I wish I could do that, you will win the bet with hubby :)

My son is the same hun.

Well done on cooking and resisting the takeaway hun xxxx

Jenny you are doing so well. So happy for you!!!!! First WI was amazing. Congrats x x

Takeaway is such a pain. Best I've found so far is a chicken kebab (no pitta and no chips). You could push the boat out and treat yourself to garlic mayonnaise.

There are low carb curry recipes online, and also fried chicken coasted in flax seed is a possible alternative. I love cauliflower pizza - basically cheese, an egg, and cauliflower mixed together and baked to form a base. Watch carbs in any tomato based sauced, but other than that you can then add what you want.

Jenny you are doing so well. So happy for you!!!!! First WI was amazing. Congrats x x

Takeaway is such a pain. Best I've found so far is a chicken kebab (no pitta and no chips). You could push the boat out and treat yourself to garlic mayonnaise.

There are low carb curry recipes online, and also fried chicken coasted in flax seed is a possible alternative. I love cauliflower pizza - basically cheese, an egg, and cauliflower mixed together and baked to form a base. Watch carbs in any tomato based sauced, but other than that you can then add what you want.

Hi Buffy,

thank you :) I'm so pleased to be 10lbs lighter.

cauliflower pizza sounds great, I'm going to have a go at making it this week, thanks.

hope you're getting on well x x

hello,

woke up with a really sore throat :( hurts to eat. had jelly for breakfast, that's all I could manage.

day 3 of not weighing, hubby is losing the bet lol.

I'm off to check if I can have halls soothers or something like that.

x x

27 days until Jan 1st weigh in
239 days until goal weight (hopefully)
22lbs down - 62lbs to go

Hi,

so much better today, weekend wasn't very good. kids all felt rough, I felt awful, lets hope for a healthy weekend next :)

day 5 of not weighing myself. I'm not even thinking about it in the morning anymore so pleased with that, haven't decided if I'm going to weigh after a week or just leave it until Jan 1st. I'll see how I feel.

25 days until Jan 1st weigh in
237 days until goal weight (hopefully)
22lbs down - 62lbs to go

Good morning,

so its been a week of not weighing and I've won the bet :)

weighed today and I've lost just under 3lbs. I'm really pleased with that as I haven't been great this week, my water intake has been low, I'm not managing to eat enough veg, hardly any exercise and I think I've been having too much jelly. I really thought I'd stay the same so really pleased with this weeks result.

235 days until goal weight (hopefully)
24lbs down - 60lbs to go

so another day on plan and 1 more closer to goal. I've been feeling sick again today, someone suggested that I might be pregnant but don't think I am. maybe its the change in food.

I had supervision today and the topic of weight came up, I told my supervisor how much I weigh and he couldn't believe I was that heavy, he said where is it? lol. He's one of the people that I really trust and is really brutally honest so I believe that he really thought that.

I'm still not exercising much, I really want to start exercising every day again, I feel so much better when I'm exercising.

off to bed now x x

good morning

weighed again today and another 1lb down, I thought I'd been on Atkins for 2 weeks but its only 12 days, 13lbs in 12 days :) I'll weigh in on Saturday as that will be 2 weeks, hoping for 1lb more to make it a stone lost in 2 weeks :)

I really can't decide about weighing everyday or every week/month. When I weigh everyday it almost gets me motivated for the day and focused, this week I've been slightly off track so I think theres positives to it, however, if I'm not losing will that totally throw me off. maybe I'll have to weigh every few days, I'll see.

not long back from school run, no work today so going to put my feet up for half hour and then do some cleaning and paperwork and hopefully some exercise before I pick my son up at 12.

I'm so glad I started Atkins :)

x x

hey,

today has been so rushed, I feel like I haven't stopped all day. It got to 7.30pm and I decided to have a long relaxing bath so told hubby he needs to sort kids out for bed and leave me alone for an hour. my bath was so nice, candles, music it was bliss. I locked the door as my 3 year old always tried to get in the bath with me lol. I really needed some time to relax. So now I'm in my cosy pjs with only the Christmas tree lights on still listening to music, its really nice. I always tell my clients about time alone and self care but hardly get any myself. youngest will be full time school in Sept, only 9 months time, so I think I'm going to have a day off in the week to relax, exercise, meditate etc. I do everything at home, sometimes its difficult juggling work, 3 kids, house, cooking, shopping etc etc. nice to have a break sometimes. I wish my husband was more help, he's so messy and doesn't care about cleaning or tidying. I wonder if I stopped doing everything, if he would step in and take over, probably end up living in a messy house :(

I'm going to my neighbours for a few drinks on Saturday night, I can't wait. feel like I haven't had a drink for ages. I'm pretty sure rum is similar to vodka so probably going to buy a bottle of that and diet coke. be nice to have a drink without going massively off plan.

been a good day food wise and I managed 2L of water for the first day in about 5/6. I really need to make more effort to drink more.

goodnight x x

Back