Losingit's losing it journey

Weigh in day and it's a disaster... 15stone12, an 8lbs gain. sighs.

No disaster, though I know that feeling well and it's awful. But give it a week of being totally induction on plan and I still think you'll take it off.

Well said ml.....Atkins can be so unforgiving cant it ....but once back on track it seems to fly off :)

Hi losingit, your doing really well and like ML said will just take a few days and it will come back off.

think I remember you from before, different avatar maybe? Have a good day :)

Hi, hope the scales is kinder to you this week, I am sure you will begin to loose again, those meds must b a nightmare. Good luck.

Afternoon, hope you are ok....

yeah.... getting there. Went off diet for about 4 or 5 days but back on again now since Monday. I'm at around 15 stone 12 so 10lbs to lose to get back to where i was. I think i'm eating way too much lately, i know Atkins isn't calorie restriction but i am getting the munchies really bad in the evening and eating loads (of protein and fat). At least i'm back on it anyway, better eating too much of Atkins food than eating too much carbs.

That sounds wise to me, in terms of sticking to low carb when you're hungry - some days I find I am just hungrier than others.

i was soooooo hungry today i have eaten way too much and i need to be better why do we do this to ourselves, we only sabotage ourselves ugh x keep sticking to it love x

Hi losingit - well done getting back onto it:)

Weigh-in day and i'm back on track and losing weight... hooray! 15stone 7 today, i think about 3lbs heavier than my lightest, so not much more to make up now.

Had a craving for mushrooms the past few days, eating mushrooms with everything, normally fried in butter and garlic mmmmmm.

Thanks everyone for your support and messages, it's helping me keep on track ;)

So glad you're back on track, well done! And mushrooms are just unbeatable as an Atkins vegetable. Tasty, filling, loads of varieties, negligible carbs! I love them fried up with garlic, too.

Well done on getting back on atkins, you will loose the extra lbs in no time.

After eating sensibly for a few days i'm feeling super hungry again today for some reason. Is this too much food?

breakfast - 6 jamie oliver chipolata sausages (3.2g carb, around 400 cals)
lunch - 300g steak fried in butter with 100g fried mushrooms, peppercorn sauce made with 50ml double cream
dinner - 3 egg omlette with another 100g of fried (in butter) mushrooms (i'm addicted)
snacks - 75g cheddar cheese, coffee with cream, boiled egg

i know it's a bit heavy on the eggs, and there are no veg apart from mushrooms (i'm going shopping tomorrow). am i overdoing it? I used quite a lot of butter everytime i cook mushrooms... eek. I haven't tried to accurately count the calories and i know it's not important on Atkins but i'm sure it comes well over 2000 and i know i'll want something to snack on later before i go to bed.

I'm no expert hun (despite being here forever lol) but the fat-protein ratio looks good - and having admitted to not eating any green veg, we won't unleash Jim's big veggie stick on you :D

Looks ok to me - i would struggle with the lack of veg though. I really do find that i miss it quite fast!

green veggies will be in my trolley later today when i go shopping, Jim can put the veggie stick down for a while ;)

Green veg and water are so important, I always loose better when I have lots of greens.

Back