Losses so far

MushMachine said:
i went away for the weekend where i was around real life human beings for a change and i messed up majorly starting on the plane! plane food is vile, so i don't know why i find it so irresistible! I had a day and a half off in terms of meals (i ate pasta twice and lots of white bread :( ) and i put on 3lbs! in 2 days! i weight more now that i did a week ago! so pissed off with myself!!! and this stupid diet wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thst'll come off as quick as it went on tho am sure xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've had a realllly bad day today after feeling amazing yesterday. Am coming down with a rotten heavy cold and after having my porridge for breakfast, had a chicken breast for lunch followed an hour later by my bar. Continued to feel poo throughout the rest of the afternoon and was feeling hungry in spite of drinking water to try and alleviate it. So about half an hour ago I ate three hotdogs :( by hotdogs I mean three finger rolls with frankfurter type things in. Feel so awful and it's probably set me back 2-3 days with weight loss. So cross with myself and feel so guilty.

WineMonster said:
I've had a realllly bad day today after feeling amazing yesterday. Am coming down with a rotten heavy cold and after having my porridge for breakfast, had a chicken breast for lunch followed an hour later by my bar. Continued to feel poo throughout the rest of the afternoon and was feeling hungry in spite of drinking water to try and alleviate it. So about half an hour ago I ate three hotdogs :( by hotdogs I mean three finger rolls with frankfurter type things in. Feel so awful and it's probably set me back 2-3 days with weight loss. So cross with myself and feel so guilty.

It'll only set u back by ketosis hun not by weight. If you get right back on it in the morning you'll be in ketosis by Thursday. It'll be a thought 48 hrs but you'll be ok xx

you were right! i dropped a kilo within 24 hours of being back on the diet and i',m sure the extra lb will come off by tomorrow and then i'm back on track! panic averted - i will just have to control my bloody self and step away from the plastic / cardboard airline meals! yaaaaay!

MushMachine said:
you were right! i dropped a kilo within 24 hours of being back on the diet and i',m sure the extra lb will come off by tomorrow and then i'm back on track! panic averted - i will just have to control my bloody self and step away from the plastic / cardboard airline meals! yaaaaay!

Yeah good work. Just get back in ketosis and you'll feel good again x

Yep agreed, back to it as I hate the feeling of failure for every evening I've cheated. Day 1 tomorrow. Weigh in next Wednesday!!

jess33 said:
Yep agreed, back to it as I hate the feeling of failure for every evening I've cheated. Day 1 tomorrow. Weigh in next Wednesday!!

U can do it Jess. I've nearly done two weeks now xx

I've fell out with it today lol.
Lost 15 in week one which was mostly in first 4 days and not lost an ounce since boooo x

KatieNicholson said:
I've fell out with it today lol.
Lost 15 in week one which was mostly in first 4 days and not lost an ounce since boooo x

Hello stranger!

Fancy you being here. How the heck are you!

Back