Lost 1 Stone using Sweatz Weight Loss Vests with my weight Watchers plan!

Sue Hill

Banned
Last month after piling so much weight on I didn't even want to leave the house I restarted weight watchers and bought some Sweatz Weight Loss Vests recommended by a friend. I've been using them for 3 weeks and although I was sceptical at first I have to say that the results are amazing! and I've lost 1 stone already! I didn't go mad with the exercise but I just wore them when I went shopping or walked the dog etc Really, Really pleased. I got them from their online shop sweatzvest.com I think! Well, well worth it! can't wait to see next months results! x

Hmm, I wonder. How many pps are there in spam? Can I have my spam deep fried or would that just be far too many pps???

Diversity said:
Lol took me a while to get this, but I do now. :D

Hehehehe

Xcharlibobx said:
I snorted my coffee :D Hahaa!!

Charli XxX

Sorry. After almost 15 years on Internet forums it's kind of an automatic reaction to make fun of the spam posts :D

So no one is rushing of to buy a vest that makes you lose weight... What is the works coming to... X

sookie said:
So no one is rushing of to buy a vest that makes you lose weight... What is the works coming to... X

Only if the vest comes with spam fritters!!!

But I think I'll resist

Lol.. We are to wise to people like that helps you lose weight wow no one would take it off x

Xcharlibobx said:
How about we champion wrapping ourselves in cling film? Surely that *must* work too?!

Charli XxX

Lol then top it of with a black bag for a more sexy look x

No way....... to close to black latex for my liking, be giving OH ideas. And on a cling film note, its not cheap you know and I have an idea we'd need a fair bit lol

scoobysue said:
No way....... to close to black latex for my liking, be giving OH ideas. And on a cling film note, its not cheap you know and I have an idea we'd need a fair bit lol

We can split a catering roll between us ;)

scoobysue said:

Hahaha :D Lol true! Maybe we'd be better of having a mud bath? In this weather it would be easy enough ;)

Charli XxX

Back