Lost 10lbs then fell off the wagon!

Awww you bunch of bullies!! xxx

No reply therefore i am to presume to be right......lol

Scared him off more like :mad: ...;);):Dx

Hello, I went for my weigh in, I had a little telling off, but was advised to look forward and continue on.

As for Dave Ham Sandwich, I really don't know who they are? Honest.

But thatnks everyone for your support!

right you've had the slap on the WRIST now KNUCKLE down and if you need a HAND wiggle your FINGERS towards this site, we'll always be here to CLAP all your achievements lol

Hi Dave the mystery man, you said you had your weigh in but didnt say what you lost after your binge????

I had lost 10lbs on day 6, then had my "slip-up".
I went for the weigh-in on day 7, and had still lost 10lbs?
It may have just slowed things down for next week's loss.

Well done on your loss....Good luck with this week and KEEP AWAY FROM THE CHIPPY!!!!!

Well done Dave xx

Well done my lovely boy.... great loss. I think when you eat it takes a while to catch up if you know what a mean. How long does it take to digest a meal etc its got to b a good 8-12 hours I would think.
Toni X
P.S Thanks for answering my question I thought perhaps you would never speak to me again. oh and fancy a bit of ham anyone????

Lmao Toni!! xx

Dave how you doing????? hope we haven't scared you off again...
Toni x
;);););)

No, I'm still here. :)

I need a little more help regarding something.
I am due to do a charity "Fun Run" next week, which was planned months ago, but I've only just been reminded today.
It isn't going to be a marathon or anything, but it will be pretty intense. Has anyone got any idea's regarding what I can do?
I don't want to let people down by not going, nor do I want to put LT on hold for a day, and stack up on "energy food/drinks".

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks, Dave.

introduce some light training ie walking and go for it mate you'll be ok, your body will tell ya when its had enough, you can always walk over the finish line, good luck!

Yeah lots of water mate and take it easy xx

I've just been for a little "warm-up" run, and when I say run I mean maybe 200 meters, and I couldn't run any further.

Are there no energy drinks or anything else that can be taken with LT?

I slipped up too

Hi all,

Had my first weigh in today and lost 9 lbs - was so chuffed! But come tea time i was so tired of having the shakes all week i needed something savory so i had some grilled chicken (very little) and cucumber.. that was the plan - just that but i couldn't help myself - i also had a 1-egg omelette with a slice of bread :break_diet:

I can not believe i was so stupid - wasn't even hungry -just didn't want to have the sweet shake for dinner! I'm now beating myself up! Will i put on all the weight i lost his week? DaveThomas how did you feel after? Did you weigh yourself a couple of days after slipping up? did u put on weight? did it take long to get back into ketosis? sorry for all the questions - i want to know how bad i stufed up :cry:

Back