Lost 17.5 inches in two weeks! But what about possible loose skin?

Penonfell

Hi everyone, I'm having a great time on this diet, just can't believe how quick you get results. :D I'm keeping a record of my measurements each week and overall I have already lost seventeen and a half inches from my body. :woohoo:This is great but I am worried about loose skin appearing and how to get rid of it. My main area I want to lose weight from is my stomach and midriff and I already feel that it has dropped (gravity), my stomach feels sort of floppy and inches have come off. When I lose all the weight will I end up with lots of loose skin or is there a way to tighten it. Has any of you others with good weight loss experienced loose skin? :sign0163:

Lilac metioned on here a while ago that it can take your skin up to 6 months to catch up with you!!! I also had the CLarins body firming cream recomended to me... its great stuff... but a wee bit pricy!! (For me anyway!!!!) But moisturise! Mosisturise! Moisturise!

WOW!! That is amazing, well done you
x x x

Amazing :) 17.5 inches in just two weeks WOW. Just shows how the non scale differences that happen to and that keep us all going. Well done x

Angela well done on all those inches off! Bet you feel a lot more comfortable in your clothes now! Don't be overly concerned. As Deezer mentioned, the skin is quite elastic and should tighten up a bit more. Look at all those celebs after having a few kids and how they bounce back into bikini-ready shape!
Anyway, you're going to be so much more healthy and happy about how you look so that's what really matters hun.
A toning class once a week is what I'm doing to help in that department. Also lash on the moisturiser of course!

x S

Ive bought myself a slendertone tummy belt, been doing that nearly every night for the past week!! just to keep the old muscles working haha!! lie back and relax while you do 20 mins tummy work out and you dont even break into a sweat lol!!

Ive bought myself a slendertone tummy belt, been doing that nearly every night for the past week!! just to keep the old muscles working haha!! lie back and relax while you do 20 mins tummy work out and you dont even break into a sweat lol!!
Do they work??? x

Do they work??? x

Dee, ive only been using it for a week, cant really tell any difference at the moment, but you can certainly feel it working!!

BTW I didnt buy a slendertone one (it was the only way I could describe what I meant) I bought one like that from amazon for £18.99

I have been told Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream is really good. Its advertised as a cream for use during pregnancy to reduce/stop stretch marks.

Yeah, Had the choc shake hot with coffee this morning...not to sure about the taste though but sure it will grow on me lol So glad I have found out I can have peppermint tea still!!! Going to try the chicken soup for dinner. Its odd though cause I am usually hungry around this time and I am not at all!!!

Yeah, Had the choc shake hot with coffee this morning...not to sure about the taste though but sure it will grow on me lol So glad I have found out I can have peppermint tea still!!! Going to try the chicken soup for dinner. Its odd though cause I am usually hungry around this time and I am not at all!!!
Put sweetners in your shakes bird.... on the tablet ones!!! And have the choc with hot or cold peppermint tea!!! Mint choc chip!!!! ; ) x

Going to get some sweeteners today and will try the mint choc with my next choc one :)

Back