Lost 3.3 lbs on my own!!

serendipity1980

Hey guys

I went on refeed 3 weeks ago, as I was going a bit demented from TFR, although I am still about 4 st overweight. I aim to lose the rest of the weight through hard work in eating and exercising!

Anyway, my lovely LT chemist has said I can still weigh in with her for a few weeks to keep me on the straight and narrow, and guess what? ....

I LOST 3.3 LBS THIS WEEK WITHOUT TFR OR MAINTENANCE!

Im over the moon! Long may it continue! I just wanted to let you all know it can be done! (I was a bit iffy myself, v nervous about eating again!)

Anyway, well done to everyone, you all are inspirational!! Choo - Choo, here comes the LT train! Ok, I think I am delerious from chicken and green veg lol!!

good for you, and remember LT tfr and us are always there for you when needed. stay strong and keep up the good work.

Hey,

I think it is brilliant that you are on the road to success. Its not how you get there that counts - its getting there. Im sure your time on LT helped you to reassess your attitude to food and gave you time to form some more positive beliefs and habits which will stand by you now and give you a good solid foundation to get to goal through healthy eating and exercise.

Keep posting cos if you can get to goal and loose 4 stones on healthy eating and exercise it gives everyone here inspiration that when they get to goal on TFR that they can maintain!

Well done - you sound so happy and I am happy for you :)

regards,
julz
xxx

well done you and good luck!!

Thats brilliant - I think most of us fear that once we refeed we'll gain weight so to lose ..well done

Back