Lost 7stone had over a year off and now 3stone back on :(

botimmybo

Soooo I'm back after over a year off the diet I had lost nearly 7 stone before I stopped I started at 18stone and got to 11.7 felt AMAZiNG and then I do what I do best I ate.... A lot.... And here I am having put roughly 3 stone back on :( but I'm in my 3rd week and have had 2 wi's first week I lost a whopping 13.2 lbs but 2nd week I only lost 1.8 but in 2 weeks that's 1stone 1 lb so can't complain! Want buddy's to kick me up the bum when needed and I'll do the same for you :) x

Good luck! You've done it before so you know you can do it again! I first did this diet in 2006 and lost 3 stone before giving up. Hoping for more willpower this time! xx

botimmybo said:
Soooo I'm back after over a year off the diet I had lost nearly 7 stone before I stopped I started at 18stone and got to 11.7 felt AMAZiNG and then I do what I do best I ate.... A lot.... And here I am having put roughly 3 stone back on :( but I'm in my 3rd week and have had 2 wi's first week I lost a whopping 13.2 lbs but 2nd week I only lost 1.8 but in 2 weeks that's 1stone 1 lb so can't complain! Want buddy's to kick me up the bum when needed and I'll do the same for you :) x

Your not on your own x I lost 4 and a half stone when I did it last but I've put it all back on :( granted in not back where I was but I'm pretty much there :(

Day 4 for me and so far so good x

Good luck with your weight loss journey x hopefully we can kick each other up the bum when needed :) x

Thumbelina1979 said:
Your not on your own x I lost 4 and a half stone when I did it last but I've put it all back on :( granted in not back where I was but I'm pretty much there :(

Day 4 for me and so far so good x

Good luck with your weight loss journey x hopefully we can kick each other up the bum when needed :) x

Thanks hun , it's nice I'm not alone I do hate that a lot of people told me last time that I'd just put it back on and here I am again, tho I do point out although I gained three stone I never got back up to 18stone, I didn't do it properly last time and go thought the different steps so this time I intend to follow it properly and show them all they're wrong haha!! I did try slimming world before coming back but only lost 9 lb in 9 weeks and I was mainly good at maintaining so I may follow that diet when I eventually get to goal weight :) when is you wi? X

botimmybo said:
Thanks hun , it's nice I'm not alone I do hate that a lot of people told me last time that I'd just put it back on and here I am again, tho I do point out although I gained three stone I never got back up to 18stone, I didn't do it properly last time and go thought the different steps so this time I intend to follow it properly and show them all they're wrong haha!! I did try slimming world before coming back but only lost 9 lb in 9 weeks and I was mainly good at maintaining so I may follow that diet when I eventually get to goal weight :) when is you wi? X

Your so much like me lol x I came off it and just ate crap rather than doing it properly! I've tried so many different diets this is the only one that has worked in the past so I HAVE to do it this time!

Weigh in on Tuesday :) x when's yours? X

Thumbelina1979 said:
Your so much like me lol x I came off it and just ate crap rather than doing it properly! I've tried so many different diets this is the only one that has worked in the past so I HAVE to do it this time!

Weigh in on Tuesday :) x when's yours? X

I know need to retrain this brain!!! Stupid that I can live on 3 sachets a day but can't stick to healthy living after but this time I am going to do it, I'm 30 in march and vowed to enter my 30's thin!!! I get weighed Tuesday morning too! I keep looking at all my photos from when I got to my lowest last time and that seems to be helping , you will h e a good loss in your first week xx

Hi!

I'm a returner, it's been about 4 months since I last left the relative safety of CD at just over 11 stone. Before that I lost over 4 stone on 2007 then spent a good 6 months maintaining and promptly got knocked up. Lots of strange life issues got in the way and suddenly here I am back nudging the 13s having spent a bit of time JUDDing.

That didn't work, just unleashed my sugar demon. So here I am. Back again.

I'm hoping to drop at least 25lbs by October 18th. So I hope you dont mind if I stalk you. Its only day one!

bettiesrevenge said:
Hi!

I'm a returner, it's been about 4 months since I last left the relative safety of CD at just over 11 stone. Before that I lost over 4 stone on 2007 then spent a good 6 months maintaining and promptly got knocked up. Lots of strange life issues got in the way and suddenly here I am back nudging the 13s having spent a bit of time JUDDing.

That didn't work, just unleashed my sugar demon. So here I am. Back again.

I'm hoping to drop at least 25lbs by October 18th. So I hope you dont mind if I stalk you. Its only day one!

Stalk away ! I managed 3 weeks before I caved I started at 14 stone 13 and got down to 13 stone 8 with 2 weeks off due to birthdays and planned events I gained 6 lb putting me back up to 14 stone one I got back on it on Monday so am on day 4 now will be getting weighed Sunday so will be 6 days but feeling hopeful that it will be a good one! I will never do a straight run on it my life is too busy but as long as I can get back on and do damage limitation while off it I'm happy I have invested in a cross trainer and am hoping to make this a part of my daily regime. How are you doing ?? Xx

Can i join yr gang. Just restarted with 4 stone to lose x

Me too r u eating???

Not huge amounts. It's the sugar! I'm going to go cold tirkeiyi

Hi Lisa , I too am struggling nailed te first 3 weeks and lost 13 lb then 1.8 then 3.5 then had two weeks off and gained 5-6 lb have been back on since Monday but cheated a few times just with little things had weigh in today and have lost 5.8lb which has spurred me on to try and be stronger I've got til march for te big 3-0 going to benidorm I so want to be thin by then !! Xx

Well i ate today and boy did i go for it! Decided i would and just did....no use worring bout it now. In a couple of dayz damage should be undun. Wont be in time for weigh in tho on tuesday...xxx

I caved today too had a slice of eggy bread so not gonna dwell on it too much xxx

(its that time of month...lol not hoping for much!!)

Eggy bread I love it! I find I crave things I don't normally eat , I ate yesterday badly.... But starting again today and I am hank marvin!! Doesn't help that I put a sausage Cassorole on for the kids so the smell from my slow cooker is killing me... But I can't keep falling off the wagon gotta say on at some point! Hope your all managing to find the willpower to stick with it x

Back