Lost 7stone had over a year off and now 3stone back on :(

Bot im getting to the point where i am eating something naughty everyday now....how do we find the willpower. My 3 kids have to eat!!!

I am determined to do this....need a text every half hour to warn me off lol

botimmybo said:
Soooo I'm back after over a year off the diet I had lost nearly 7 stone before I stopped I started at 18stone and got to 11.7 felt AMAZiNG and then I do what I do best I ate.... A lot.... And here I am having put roughly 3 stone back on :( but I'm in my 3rd week and have had 2 wi's first week I lost a whopping 13.2 lbs but 2nd week I only lost 1.8 but in 2 weeks that's 1stone 1 lb so can't complain! Want buddy's to kick me up the bum when needed and I'll do the same for you :) x

OH MY, 13.2lbs in your first week back is amazing!! I hope my first week back next week is as fruitful!!! Well done x

Pls help me make new start!!!!! Sob

Im really struggling and its getting me down!!

Awwwe hun. Dnt let it get u dwn....wot u can do u is buy the readymeals that they do now and have just two shakes and that meal in the evening....mite help u. Its awful wen u feel like u vannot stick....i knw....restarted so many times....xxx

Don't beat yourself up, maybe try a higher step for a bit? X

Started again today.... So far so good x

I am new to this but think the chat & extra support will do me good too. Just started back on the Cambridge on Sunday & have the flu so struggling to stay focused.

Did the weight plan at the beginning of the year & lost 5stone. But since havin the summer off I put nearly 2stone bac on!! So gonna try harder this time to try learn something from it...

Day four & I am really light headed & completely lost my appetite. Don't know if that is from being poorly or not. Just hope I don't regain appetite & go on a binge!!

nomigippy said:
What is JUDDing please?

Judding? Not sure on that one! Haven't been on this thread for a while I completely fell off the wagon had an 8lb gain this week :( day 1 again for me struggled a lot ! The husband is smashing it an is now 2stone 4 lb down and I'm now only 7lb down thanks to my naughtiness! 6months until my 30th and benidorm I need to focus! Any tips on beating the cravings and the weak moments especially when feeding the kids?? Help! X

sunshineeyes said:
Water water and more water! And willpower if you can fish that out of the back of the press! Keep at it Hun!

Water is becoming my best friend this week has been so hard but have stuck with it ! Roll on Sunday when I get weighed! I feel a lot less bloated so hoping for a big one ! How is everyone else doing ??? X

Keep going I'm sure you will have a great loss, ive had a few mishaps but I'm back at it an day 5 and feeling great :) x

slimming-girl said:
Keep going I'm sure you will have a great loss, ive had a few mishaps but I'm back at it an day 5 and feeling great :) x

Thanks I got weighed and lost 8.2lbs so happy back on track and feeling very positive! Keep up the good work x

Back