Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

Oh hun, I wouldn't mind being 33 again!

Cream, butter, alcohol... ah, the elixir of youth!

xxx

Doing good hun! Why do low fat/cal recipes never quite give you the same drool factor? Got me thinking about my planned mince pie at xmas with the mincemeat i made, impossible to think i will not have any, but its going totake some cast iron will to stop at one. xx

Just a quick post, have a busy & early start... dropping OH to station for his weekend in Liverpool. (I am staying here to work, bah humbug...)

Was very good yesterday and would have come in under 1200, then succumbed to a wholegrain roll, butter & leftover garden peas...? I didn't feel too bad about it though. Will put it into DT and see how much over I was.

Scales said 11st 2 again today, yay!

xxx

Yay again for scales! I find DT really makes me focus what im putting in me rather than guessing. Hope you are having a lovely day, its very sunny here x

Thanks Sleepy... hope you have a few days off now after your late shifts.

Scales still settled at 11st 2 which is good. I was maybe 1300 yesterday instead of 1200, but again I am fine with that. Smaller portions and better choices, and no huge hunger or cravings, just seem to be wanting something in the evenings, like 'supper' maybe need to think ahead and build this into the plan. Today is a work day for me, so better get going... sigh!

Threads are quiet but I m hoping you are all OK and just busy in the run-up to Xmas. It was about this time last year I first found minis, a few weeks into my CD journey, and I remember how quiet it was then too... and then a HUGE burst of activity after Xmas. This year I feel so different, so much better, and I am very grateful for that.

Big hugs all round.

xxx

Yey for the scales! I know what you mean about supper, I always like to have something late in the evening. One suggestion would be a piece of fruit like a pear all chopped up with a low fat vanilla yoghurt poured over, really yummy!

Have a good weekend.

x

Hi Porge, that's funny, was thinking of you recently and wondering how you were... have a good weekend too! Am liking the concept of 'supper' and think it's probably a winter-setting-in-thing... like the fruit & yog idea!

Today my plan is to put the kids to work decorating the house for Xmas while I work away in the background... now I just have to prise them out of their beds... hmmm.

xxx

Morning Katy! Have fun with putting up the decs, it's my daughters birthday on weds so we have the tradition that they go up the day after her birthday but am feeling so christmassy i want to put them up now!!
yay on the scales hun! yeah i like an evening nibble my latest is satumsas mmm! or cd bar n coffee, funny i've never been a big fan of the bars but i've a newfound appreciation for them lately.

Have a fab day hunny
xxx

Yesterday's plan to get the kids decorating did not work... but they have promised to have a go today. I am still working... honest!

Yesterday's food went maybe 200 cals over... I just wanted to eat. Wasn't HUNGER really, or cravings, just pig-headedness. Scales have edged back to 11 3, but won't worry about that, probably just weight of extra food inside me. Will try to be stricter today.

Back to work...

xxx

Confession: have just eaten a bar of Green & Blacks milk chocolate at 555 cals. It was sitting next to me waiting to be wrapped & posted, and while I wasn't looking it cast a spell on me. Why? Arghhhhh. IDIOT.

xxx

G&B - made by witchcraft for sure. Count it in as an oops, you can phase it out throughout the rest of the week. I did exactly the same thing the other day with a bar I bought to make a cake, it was in my bag and work one minute and the next all that was left was an empty wrapper and choc round my mouth. Oops indeed x

Thanks Wales. Am determined not to panic or let it escalate, will have protein meals and no more carbs/fat today... well, that's the plan! I did get a little chocolate 'rush' and whizzed through a big chunk of work, but that is no excuse I know. I also have some Tesco 'candy' bars in Xmassy wrappers, funny how they are not tempting at ALL...

xxx

Hi Katy! Thanks for the pm - didn't realise how long I'd been away from Mini - thought it was just a couple of days. You seem to be doing well apart from the G&B and if you're going to overeat you might as well do it in style I say. Must go as "Nanny & Grandad are knocking on the door and the children are over excitedly jumping on the sofa next to me. Guess I'd better let them in.

Sounds like you're doing well Katy. You seem to have really got your head into it at the moment. Love the way you can be all calm and rational about a wobble. A skill i am trying to pick up on....! Thanks for all your help.
Seriously, 555cals - its just not fair! Someone told me to swap to dark choc as they said it can hit the choc craving spot a bit better with just a square or two. Whilst this is actually seeming to be true, it doesn't factor my sheer greediness in to the picture! xx

G&B choc is just sooo nice though huh! I've decided to buy the small bars, they are weeny but I tell myself it's all mine and i can have it whenever i like, so usually a square or so when i'm making coffee and this week it lasted over 3 days!! was amazed at that! ...but have none this week as tesco didn't have the small bars, will have to go hunt one out somewhere else later.
How's the Xmas decorating going? we are all in such a Christmassy mood in our house, can't wait to get them up! We even watched our first Christmas movie of the year...Elf...still makes me laugh and the kids find it hysterical!!

Wishing you a fabby week hunny!

xx

And dark choc is sadly not sweet enough for me... just not tempted. It's the creamy taste I love, and the sugar I fear. So much for damage limitation yesterday... I should learn that choc opens the floodgates for more choc. A little net of Tesco Xmas pudding truffles last night, thankfully small.

Thank goodness it's monday, and all that choc is behind me. (Literally... attached to my ever-expanding bum).

xxx

Oops, cross posted Lelly.... I am not good with the portion control either. Yesterday I weighed up the damage that would be done by that bar & decided, no way. Then convinced myself that half a bar would be fine, I could walk it off, say. So ate half. Ten second pause, then retrieved other half from cupboard and ate that too. Grrr.

Decorations are up, tree a little wobbly but still up! Some coloured lights we always put around the window have gone mysteriously missing... OH may be able to find them, or perhaps we will need some more.

xxx

Oops, cross posted Lelly.... I am not good with the portion control either. Yesterday I weighed up the damage that would be done by that bar & decided, no way. Then convinced myself that half a bar would be fine, I could walk it off, say. So ate half. Ten second pause, then retrieved other half from cupboard and ate that too. Grrr....

oooh I know this manouvre so well hunny, hence now buying smaller bar on purpose to avoid this (and only 1 in the house at a time)....!
Must say am getting nervous about the slowly growing mountain of choc gathering for xmas, it's stored in the attic at the mo..wondering how it will make me feel when it comes down the stairs..last year we didn't buy hardly anything as i was still on CD and didn't want to ruin my hard work but this year it's been a free for all in the Christmas aisle in Tesco's...yikes...keep reassuring myself that it'll be ok and i can have some...but fear is lurking!

Well done on getting the tree up, can't wait to get my grotto done earmarked next Sunday!

xx

Oohh trees up decorations and everything!!! We have a greengage tree in the garden which has pretty sparkly lights on it and is always lit for 3rd daughters birthday at the end of November but the rest all goes up on Christmas Eve. So exciting this year now I'm not cooking for a living and working quite so hard!!

Katy have just pm'd you, but not sure if it's got there, something about having too many messages stored, let me know? x

Back