Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

More hugs Katy. We are all with you.x

You are all the best, really you are.

OK... new day. Not a GOOD day, or a BAD day, just a DAY. (I am listening, Porgeous!)

A day when I aim to eat to plan, to exercise, to stay calm and not panic. To believe I can do this. I CAN... I have before. And I know I have your support, and that means a lot.

xxx

Super to see you being more positive this morning hun! :D:D:D

Its a revelation about just "days" rather than good/bad...but a nice one to keep me thinking!

Just goes to show we really do learn something new every day! lol

Keep that focus hun! Your a star
x
xx

Thanks hons... just arranged a dog walk with friend, so can't wriggle out of it! Sun shining, feel OK. TOTM is looming, which makes me feel i am not completely mad, and OH back at work after days off, so I can get a bit of a routine going.

xxx

Behind you all the way Katy - following my disastrous day yesterday - and more of it today (joy!!) I have 2 dogs - you're welcome to one if you want lol! (not sure mum would agree) She's cute though, 6 months old and will get you running lol x

Aw, thanks AlexM. Hope your day is better... you are getting things under control anyway. I have one dog still, a mad lurcher, and she's just had a great run while I walked for an hour or more and talked to pal. All good... until she told me my daughter has a new boyfriend (her d had mentioned it & she thought I knew). He has a terrible rep & feel a bit upset, as daughter hasn't mentioned a thing. Grrr.

Anyway, food wise so far so good, quorn fillets now in oven... sigh.

xxx

Hey Katy,
Great to hear you sounding really positive hon, it suits you and of course you can do it . I am pleased the sun is shining where you are as it is pouring here in London.
Sorry to hear you are not happy about your daughters boyfriend that must be hard..
Dont let it ruin your day though.
xxx

Aw, thanks AlexM. Hope your day is better... you are getting things under control anyway. I have one dog still, a mad lurcher, and she's just had a great run while I walked for an hour or more and talked to pal. All good... until she told me my daughter has a new boyfriend (her d had mentioned it & she thought I knew). He has a terrible rep & feel a bit upset, as daughter hasn't mentioned a thing. Grrr.

Anyway, food wise so far so good, quorn fillets now in oven... sigh.

xxx

Hiya Katy,

As you can see, I am still checking up on you and am going to give you a loving slap on the hand for being so so hard on yourself!!! I am loving the advice from KD, Porgeous etc about days not being good or bad, just days. Advice that does me good as well, as I have been having lots of 'days' over the last couple of months :D

I still find it hard to go into Lidl and ignore the 1000+ calorie bars of white chocolate with strawberry bits in. Strange, because if I walk a bit further and go into Sainsbury's I NEVER even consider going to the choc counter. Moral: Shop in Sainsbury's even though Lidl is 50 metres from my front door.........simple........well you would think :p

Anyway, young lady.. you must stop beating yourself up. You have done so brilliantly and are still doing brilliantly and I am full of admiration for you. Big hugs xxxx Oh and xxx from Jess too

Hiya, it's great to see you are doing well. I've ditched the days and taking it week by week now. Going back to 810 tomorrow as I had no control on 1000. We're all so different :) but that's a good thing.

Hugs xxx

Another day...

Yesterday was mostly good but ended with biscuit binges. Today started with them.

Then read a post on minis that got me thinking... I am HOPING it has snapped me out of this self-destruct mindset. I am sick of being so weak and of feeling sorry for myself, and sick of making the same mistakes over and over without any sign of learning. I have all the knowledge and support I need, the only thing holding me back is my own mindset that tells me I'm not worth it, that I am bound to fail, that I don't deserve to be slim.

As of now, I choose to over-rule that inner voice.

xxx

Another day...

Yesterday was mostly good but ended with biscuit binges. Today started with them.

Then read a post on minis that got me thinking... I am HOPING it has snapped me out of this self-destruct mindset. I am sick of being so weak and of feeling sorry for myself, and sick of making the same mistakes over and over without any sign of learning. I have all the knowledge and support I need, the only thing holding me back is my own mindset that tells me I'm not worth it, that I am bound to fail, that I don't deserve to be slim.

As of now, I choose to over-rule that inner voice.

xxx

Great post Katy and big hugs!

I need to start ignoring that inner voice and start believing in myself too, keep thinking theres something missing in my life and thats why Im overeating lately but think its just the near goal chatterbox getting the better of me, to be honest I think Id be happy to sensibly maintain for a couple of weeks on 1500 so might move to that after WI on tues, but for now the only plan I can read in my book is 1000 as I spilt a cup of tea on my book and whenever I try to open the other pages they tear!

maybe your body is wanting more cals though? thought of 1200 or 1500 plan?

katy hun, good on you feeling more positive this morning!
throw the biscuits out if need be and do whatever you need to to keep that focus!
xx

Aw, thanks Angela & Lizz for your support.

There have been a few rows with the inner voice for me today, not saying I am winning but it's not winning either. After bad start the day is panning out OK... no thanks to me! Big struggles with whether to open cakes & eat them, then on impulse dropped in on mum to take her for cuppa as I am away from tomorrow so won't see her for few days. But of course it was an excuse really. Luckily she didn't feel up to it, so took the dog for a long walk instead. Phew. Felt better for that.

So, more luck than anything else, but still hanging on by a thread.

Angela, am on 1500 roughly, I think. That's before the binges! I did drop lower but came up again as I was worried it might be triggering the binges... don't think it has made much difference. For me the battle is in my mind really. Just so stubborn and self-destructive, as if I have a blind spot when it comes to this.

Lizz, the biscuits are for the builders doing the roof. They're in a tin & tin stays in garage, where the builders have made themselves a bit of a den. BUT I have to buy biccies to keep tin topped up, & of course half of what I buy never makes it to the tin! I don't even LIKE biscuits. Grrr.

Have had CD bar & CD hot choc to kill off a couple of cravings, so hopefully I can get through the rest of the day.

Angela, hope that 1500 will kickstart things for you and maybe help the binges. Be careful not to use it as a chance to jump off the wagon though! You have done so well up till now. Don't end up in a mess like me! Lizz, well done on putting last night behind you, where it belongs.

Big hugs both of you.

xxx

you know the plan Katy! Early night, good book, pampering...ANYTHING to take your mind off the food!
My stomach has been so painful and bloated all day i'm worried i wont be able to stomach all my packs...but i will try!

Get those packs of biscuits straight into the garage....! Dont even open them or take them out the carrier bag! I know what you mean though, i am not a biscuit fan but used to eat LOADS just "becuase"! CRAZY!

We all have to live and learn really.....and my choc's were yum, but so not worth this sick and uncomfortable feeling! :(

Hope tonight goes ok hun and you get through it xxx

Still managing OK in spite of major stresses this afternoon... having sprouted wheat bread, almond butter & half a banana, so sweet but not wicked. Then early night and busy morning tomorrow.

I can do this.

xxx

Still managing OK in spite of major stresses this afternoon... having sprouted wheat bread, almond butter & half a banana, so sweet but not wicked. Then early night and busy morning tomorrow.

I can do this.

xxx

Yes, you can and will. Just two steps forward and one back will still get you there. x

You can do this sweet, you are just suffering a bit of turbulance in your journey but overall you are still winning out. More stable days than previously every day being a bad one (like mine used to be).
Is it a law that builders have to have biscuits bought for them? Do I need to re read all my books? Can you get hubby or one of the brood to be in charge of biscuit duty? Thinking of you and wishing you well xxx

Aw lol Sleepy! With these builders, it is a law. They did our extension 9 years ago & practically got paid in biscuits. Mind you, the boss guy is very big, a warning there I guess!

I am away again from 10-ish tomorrow until late monday afternoon, on a work trip, so they will have to be self-sufficient with their biccies & coffee. That will hopefully give me a chance to get myself back on track, being away from home seems to help. (That sounds bad! It's just that lots of chances to be bad when working from home.)

Hugs lovely Sleepy.

xxx

Back