Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

S'OK Bess, I would defend my bunnies to the last from the Swedish Energy Board! They have a ramshackle hutch and a big, fenced in run on a bit of banking, they have tunneled it completely and rarely use the hutch any more. They are truly free-range rabbits. Just don't tell Alli!!! Lol.

Dis, ate the last of my CD 'truffles' today! Yum, they were such a fab treat and so lovely, many thanks again. I am so sorry your kids aren't well... hope it's nothing too horrid. Stay snuggled in today & feel better soon... hugs.

xxx

Thanks, Katy. There are a lot of children off school unwell at both my son's primary & daughter's secondary school at the moment.

Sorry your children aren't well Dis, I always used to feel quite wrung out when mine were ill. It was as if they used up my strength to get better. Sounds quite batty re reading that, but I hope you know what I mean! Hope they are soon better.

Hey hun, thanks for all your messages while I was away. Looking forward to getting back on here and back to cd till i reach goal. Not in a rush now. :) You sound in great form. xxx

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: Oi you meanies! I love bunnies!!

Seems like you're doing really well at the moment Katy. You've inspired me to invest in the diet tracker thing. I don't really need it as I have just paid for another 3 months subscription to weight loss resources, but I need a new toy to keep it interesting.

Thanks Bess.

I always used to feel quite wrung out when mine were ill. It was as if they used up my strength to get better.

Yep, know exactly what you mean. Sums up how my day went! By the afternoon son (age 6) was fine & was moaning that he was missing his school friends. :rolleyes:
My daughter is getting better too.

Yay, Dis... that's the lovely thing about being young, illnesses tend to be short & sweet! Hope you are all in better fettle today.

Alli, love your rabbit-dance! Gonna ask my bunnies for a performance of that this morning! I still haven't been brave & bought diet tracker, hate buying things on the net. And not clever enough to install it on a stick! BUt will do it today I think before all the discount runs out. I have just discovered the bit where you put in any exercise you do, & suddenly as if by magic a bunch more cals appears for you to play with. This appeals to my simple brain & could be a great incentive to exercise!

Food wise... just over 1200 yesterday (but under 1300 so not too gutted).
porridge, semi skimmed milk, 0% yog, grated apple
sprouts, broad beans, feta cheese
CD hot choc
quorn sausage, chopped toms, brocolli stir fry with portion cous cous
AND... almond slice.

I decided I would have the almond slice last night, wanted it so, and wanted to prove I could have just one. I have eaten many before (by the boxful) but never enjoyed one as much as this. I think it was worth its 220 cals. It felt like a treat, and was not followed by any more. Will save one for the weekend and give the other two to kids.

Have woken full of energy today and still 11 3, so happy. And it's only just 6 o clock!

Have a fab Friday, everyone.

xxx

Morning Katy, glad to hear you sound so bouncy this morning - it is great when you wake up with energy (doesn't happen that often round here).

Food sounds great, and so do the choices, hope you too have a Fab Friday!!!

It feels just brilliant when you know you have the control to stop at just one doesnt it Katy? I am slowly experimenting....last night I had a weight watchers mousse, had 2 in fridge, found one devine and very rish so stopped there! Could not believe it really, sometimes we dont know our own strengths I think :)

Hi early bird ! and congrats on the one almond slice. Now that is real progress!!

Almond slice = Happy Katy.

Shopping today (taking Mum in). Will look out for some WW puds or lo-fat yogs, so I can have a sweet taste at the end of my evening meal without bowing the cals. There will be a lunch stop (my one day of the week to make sure mum has something hot & nutritious, on the pretext she is doing me a favour with us eating out. She won't let me cook for her in house & soups etc I have made are later found tipped down drain... she seems to live on a diet of cold, tinned rice pudding and biscuits... So, will check with diet tracker what a baked spud would be, before I go.)

Feel OK. And that's after being up at stupid-o-clock, and an hour of 'good' work under my belt. Yay! Wales, Raquel, Bess, have a lovely day!

xxx

Thanks Bess.

Yep, know exactly what you mean. Sums up how my day went! By the afternoon son (age 6) was fine & was moaning that he was missing his school friends. :rolleyes:
My daughter is getting better too.

Ah, good. Now you just need a 'getting better day!' :D

Almond slice = Happy Katy.

Shopping today (taking Mum in). Will look out for some WW puds or lo-fat yogs, so I can have a sweet taste at the end of my evening meal without bowing the cals. There will be a lunch stop (my one day of the week to make sure mum has something hot & nutritious, on the pretext she is doing me a favour with us eating out. She won't let me cook for her in house & soups etc I have made are later found tipped down drain... she seems to live on a diet of cold, tinned rice pudding and biscuits... So, will check with diet tracker what a baked spud would be, before I go.)

Feel OK. And that's after being up at stupid-o-clock, and an hour of 'good' work under my belt. Yay! Wales, Raquel, Bess, have a lovely day!

xxx

Well done on the almond slice, so proud of you! Send the soup down here, sounds yummy!!
I made some on Tuesday, carrots, chickpeas etc etc, tasted lovely but needed 'something else', so I added a little curry paste. It was foul, tasted 'dusty' and so bad that even I couldn't eat it! OH and DD 1 liked it but we made do with eggs on toast instead.
The single jellies are quite nice and very sweet, if they are veggie....?

My grandma lived to be 93 on a diet of tea and jam sandwiches! And you should see the diet my MIL eats,:eek:, she's 86 and nothing wrong with her at all, and sharp as a tack with it.

Have a good day, don't forget the Syndol for the migraines. xxx

Back from my shop. Got jellies, only 2 as wanted to check what gellan gum was, but seems to be veggie, yay! Also yogs, but shapes at 75 cals each rather than lower cal ww as they all had gelatine in, as did their mousses, boo. Decided against some other things as they looked like they might be too sweet. Got skim milk instead of usual semi skim, cocoa & Splenda to try & make my own hot choc, and before I went out took the plunge & bought diet tracker.

Have 359 cals left for today after baked spud in town & latte, so a walk if possible to gain me back some cals...

xxx

Yay Katy!! Bingo - looks good to me!!

Hi Katy - Have you tried the dark version of Cadbury's highlights? I don't like the normal one as it is so sickly, but the dark one is nice. Even more so if you add a shot of espresso to it!!

Off out rocking now so will check in tomorrow - Have a nice evening!

Thanks for tip, I think the ones I was trying weren't hi-lites but options, really sickly sweet. The quest goes on! Have a fab nite on the tiles Alli!

xxx

Hi Katy, glad you could get the jellies, hope you like them - what flavour did you get? Hope you got out for a walk. It is cold and dark and rainy and horrible here so I am not going anywhere else again tonight!

Thanks guys. I got the strawberry & the raspberry jellies, 10 cals... TEN! Gotta be good. The spud was fine but left some... wish cafes etc sold quorn. My tastes have really changed. A good time with mum too, after a shaky start - went to get her at 10 & no reply, just the dog barking, curtains still drawn. I had to let myself in using spare key, quite scared, went upstairs calling her & no response, just still little figure in the bed... heart went cold. Then the dog jumped on her & it was fine, she had just slept in (she doesn't sleep well at night) & hadn't heard doorbell, knocking, phone or me yelling because she is so deaf. So all was well, apart from it being an abrupt way to wake up!

Later added an almond slice to my days food, bringing me 30 cals over.

Scales today showed briefly 11 2 before settling at 11 3 so am happy that things are still moving in a downwards direction.

Food:
Porridge, banana, 0% greek yog, semi skim milk
small baked potato, baked beans, skim milk latte
sprouts, broad beans, feta, chilli
almond slice
(short walk, 30 mins)
1230 cals

Happy with that.

Have a good day everyone!

xxx

Back