Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

Sounds good Katy, especially the avocado - yum yum. You are also sounding positive and settled with what you are doing, long may it continue x

You sound well on track Katy!
Wish I had your control at the moment.
Happy Anniversary!!! :) x

OOOOH! Just in time on the day, Happy Anniversary Katy and Mr Katy, 23 years!! Well done!! And I agree with you, don't know how time flies by so fast. It jus gets quicker and quicker!! Congratulations. x

sorry for the late wishes but Happy anniversay..23!! wow nice work! i thought my 10 was good!

Glad to hear the diet tracking thing is working for you, i like to use mine when i'm being particularly focused which i am trying to do at the mo.

well done on fab day!

xx

Yep, all was fine. Could practically feel my halo sparkling... am getting used to feeling a bit hungry, which is interesting, as I got used to this before and liked it... it helped me to say no to food I didn't need, as I hated that over full feeling. Over last months have pushed the cals up without really seeing or being aware... so this has been very useful.

So far so good today. I am very attached to my CD hot choc though, without that I'd be lost... cannot find a sweet treat that would do instead and yet be reasonable in cals & not lure me on to cravings. So... it can stay, for now. Need to make the exercise regular but it's so WET.... urgh.

xxx

Hey Katy,

Hope you had a good day - foodie definitely sounds good - yours and Laura's mixed up is definitely very nice lol.
Love wholemeal pitta's myself - something I look forward to in time to come!
Have a fab Tuesday x

Yep, all was fine. Could practically feel my halo sparkling... am getting used to feeling a bit hungry, which is interesting, as I got used to this before and liked it... it helped me to say no to food I didn't need, as I hated that over full feeling. Over last months have pushed the cals up without really seeing or being aware... so this has been very useful.

xxx
Yay. Good for you.

In case you need any help:

holts-radiator-anti-rust-hi.jpg

Am I supposed to drink it, or polish my halo with it? How many cals?

xxx

Ah, but I already do... will stick to polishing, couldn't find it on Diet Tracker. Have a fab tuesday hun.

xxx

Katy, hope you have a really good day.
It's raining here in Ayr. My daughter is off school sick (was very sick! :yuk: ), so l'm at home with her today.

Poor you... and poor her! Good excuse to snuggle up and be cosy though... Our house is engulfed by big black cloud today, am working by torchlight... well, lamplight, anyhow. Have a fab SS day Dis.

xxx

Last edited:
Phew - That was a lot of reading for just a couple of days. It'll teach me to not disappear again :)

You are doing so well! I managed to have a quick glance at DT but for some reason my trial version expired after about 3 hours and the DT people never got back to me. I'm happy with WLR which is very similar but would have loved the novelty of using something new (as I'm fickle like that).

Please send me some of that polish as my halo is somewhat lacklustre at the moment. Could do with a bit of shine...I'm not doing badly but I'm certainly not on a roll (unless we're talking cinnamon rolls here :D).

Happy anniversary! 23 years is v. impressive!

Hope you have a good day, hun!

EDIT: Disney - sorry to hear your girl's poorly!! Hope she feels better soon!

Just wanted to say good morning you you Katy and to all who read your thread. How bloomin cold is it? Home made chicken/veg soup for dinner methinks! x

Yup, bloomin' cold, guv...

Just been out for a walk. OH is off this affy and we drove up the glen to where a friend lives, (he looks like a down-at-heel Johnny Depp in a trilby hat) on a smallholding in the middle of nowhere. OH wanted to show me the geese, which he has fallen in love with. (23 years and he leaves me for a flock of geese? Ah well). He then started picking sloes to make sloe gin & I walked down the glen again with dog... saw jays & chaffinchs & a rainbow. Sun shone (has been wet all morning) and not a car in sight... sigh.

BUT. Sleepy, you are right - I was all bundled up with scarf and hat and jacket but no gloves, hands are like blocks of ice now. But 45 mins brisk walk, feel loads better for it.

And after putting my planned tea into diet tracker, I still have 80 cals to play with, any ideas?

xxx

Back