Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

hi Katy, I think it is a good sign when we can stop ourselves before a binge....and realise it wont help what we are worried about or thinking of....I think that is one thing I am beginning to realise, though it does not always stop me:p

That walk sounds amazing!! That's one of the best things about diet tracker or WLR - seeing the calorie allowance increase as you add exercise!

Well done on just having 2 slices - definitely progress!

Have a great day, hun!

Thanks Raquel & Alli. Slow progress is better than no progress at all, and do feel more 'level' today. Was up at stupid-o-clock again, though, so may have a CD hot choc/homemade cocoa mid morning...

xxx

Hey Katy, you did well to stop when you did with the cakes. It shows you knew what you were doing and stopped before it turned into a full blown binge. Then for you turn it round with your walk is great.

almond slices were yummy but had no power to solve my problems
How true is this. Cakes may make us feel better for a few seconds but cant solve life long problems. Thanks for that Katy, I will remember that when I open the fridge x

Katy,
Wow hon your doing great........ Im pleased you had the almond slices and you knew when to stop........ and that walk sounded amazing........ I wish I had a lovely walk to go on like that where I lived...... sounds so nice.
Hope your having a good day today hon x

Glad the work thing was sorted Katy and well done you for getting more controlled with treats! I'm still trying!

My cousin is a very very keen rower, when she's competing, she eats between 4,000 and 5,000 cals a day! :eek: Truly!
and is wonderfully slim and muscled!! Just shows what excercise can do!!

Thanks for dropping by MsJT, Curly & Bess... Tuesday hugs to all of you. I guess it IS a nice walk, take it for granted I suppose, but one of the reasons I am glad not to live in the city. Gonna resolve to do that walk every weekend. (Would do it in week too but bad weather and soon be dark at 4-ish here, and need the daytime to work.)

Bess, the 5,000 cals made my eyes pop open. I probably used to eat that myself when in binge mode, in the past... but without the exercise! EEEEK!!!! Have lit a wood fire in the stove and trying to get warm...

xxx

My fires are lit with a button...:eek:

In our last house we had a "proper" open fire, but I got so fed up with DH spending every evening messing about with the wood - he normally couldn't be bothered to chop it down enough and stuck huge logs on the fire which then hung out of the grate and he would be there poking at it constantly - used to drive me mad!

Sigh........... a button? Lucky you.

Admit it Bess, you wouldn't have it any other way! The smell of a woodfire makes me HAPPY, almost as happy as an almond slice does. And it's calorie free.

Just to let you all know, am off on my travels again first thing in the morning, down to London, afternoon in office, then a scary meeting, then a scary event in the evening. Not too scary, though. Staying overnight in hotel & back up on early train, so home by evening. Will be hard to track my food while away, so will just be as sensible as poss and hope for the best.

Today was a good day, am within my cals, but overcast & gloomy & too much to do to justify a walk. Should use a good few cals up tomorrow! I went to get an almond slice in the afternoon, but they had ALL GONE!!! Outrage. My daughter had snaffled them, but at a slinky size 8 they won't do her any harm. Think she did me a favour!

Porridge, berries, 0% yog
CD hot choc
sprouts, broad beans, feta
shape yog
3 tiny bits sprouted wheat bread with peanut butter & 1/2 banana, mashed
Yum!

xxx

Yes, love the calorie free woodsmoke too, but would also love the background heat from pressing a button to be warm.

Hope the meeting goes well and isn't at all scary.

Your food choices look very controlled, I've just tried to use diet tracker for mine, but I can't seem to get it done easily. We had bacon and squash risotto for supper and I didn't weigh the ingredients so can't work it out. Also it says that the cals for a slim fast choc shake are much higher then slim fast says they are, so I'm a bit stumped. Can only say that my cals were nowhere near as low as yours, bet your scales are dropping like a stone - lets have a party when you get below the 11 again, it won't be long!!

Am so pleased to hear how well you are doing Katy!
Am looking on tinternet for a log burner for our house....i love real fires.
Ps, get off at Peterborough to say hello to me en route to London!! x

Will do, & I'll wave at Shropshire too! Hugs, & see you soon... will be as good as I can be!

xxx

Hey Katy, hope your work trip away goes well, am sure it won't be that scary x

Have a lovely trip and looking forward to you returning with your pearls of wisdom :) x

Hope you have a good trip Katy.

Not too scary... exciting and fun, but pretty full-on. Am now awake and rewarding myself with 30 mins free wi-fi in hotel before getting ready to go home. Food wise:

brekky: porridge with water; 0% greek yog; 1/2 banana (at 5.30am, eek)
skinny latte
CD bar on train at 12.30
1 'tasting bar' milk choc, Hotel Chocolat (my reward, buying chocs for office!); skinny latte
skinny latte
9.30: late meal at DimT restaurant near Tower Bridge...
2x dim sum, 1 spicy veg, 1 spinach
'superfoods stirfry' spinach, squash, tofu, brocolli etc, which was billed as lo-carb/lo-GI, so no idea of cals but it was lovely, light and yummy. No coffee or pud, didn't need it at all.

Am guessing I'll be over the 1200 but so much tearing about and energy 'spent' I am not worried. Hoping for eggs for brekky, or bircher muesli if they do it here...

Thanks guys for popping in, Sleepy, love the new profile pic, lol!

xxx

Coo, you're up early too. I was awake at 4.30 this morning and got up at 5.30. Creeping around so as not to wake the others. Have a safe journey home and wave as you go by, although I don't suppose for a minute you go through Shrewsbury!! Meal sounds yummy last night! xx

You early birds! Feel tired just reading your posts.
Glad things going well for you Katy, you inspire me x

Back