Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

Have a good trip again Katy. I cant keep up with you, your so lucky to travel all over, can I be your PA? lol.;)

Where is everyone? Anybody there?

xxx

Hi Katy, hope you are doing well.
I need to get myself back on track, just seem to have been hungry (a lot! :eek:)

Last edited:
You're doing great Dis... where are you steps-wise? Just thinking that perhaps if you are hungry you might be needing more food now? I do think that once the major part of your fat-store has been used up, hunger becomes much more of an issue than it once did? And you are at goal or beyond, I think...

xxx

You're doing great Dis... where are you steps-wise? Just thinking that perhaps if you are hungry you might be needing more food now? I do think that once the major part of your fat-store has been used up, hunger becomes much more of an issue than it once did? And you are at goal or beyond, I think...

xxx

Hi Katy, I'm not quite at my original goal weight, but was unwell a couple of weeks ago, so was aiming to maintain my weight for now by healthy eating rather than CD, have put on a few lbs though, so need to lose them again, before a few lbs becomes any more. I've not been making as good food choices as l should and not drinking enough water, but l'm re-focusing on doing that and getting back on track from today.

Hope you are feeling better now Dis. I thought you had been quiet, but everyone has, and I've been away & then jet-lagged with a brain like mashed potato, so not really on the ball. And not making the best choices myself, but a bit less frantic about it than I was. We need to find time for a coffee meet some time in April, will check as think Cait has an app sometime after the hols. It's all a bit of a blur!

Chin up and take care. You have come so far and a few weeks of feeling poorly won't spoil it for you. The main thing is to look after yourself and get back to feeling better again.

Hugs.

xxx

Hey Katy, good to see you back. Glad you had a good trip to China, so exotic and jet set!!!

It is quiet on here, I keep dropping by and it seems like everyone is snoozing.

Getting back into the swing of things is tough isn't it. My choices haven't been great of latem but I do seem to get fuller quicker which is a great, if bizzare, feeling!

Have a great weekend lovey, here's hoping for some spring sunshine to shine over us!!

xxx

Morning Katy, look what happens when you go away...seems we all disappear without you, are you the glue that keeps us together??

Everyone seems to be missing at the moment, even me, but hectic house here so just haven't been able to post and didn't much feel like it either.

Glad the trip went well and hope all is groovy with you on this fine Sunday

Have a good day hunny
xx

Hi Wales & Lelly,
Yay, am not the only one lurking then! It is SO quiet, and you feel a bit stupid posting if it's only you. I wonder why? Don't recall threads being so quiet this time last year. Sometimes I wonder if I should just step back and start the disconnecting process, but it's scary!

Happy Sunday, both of you.

xxx

Do you know what i was thinking the same thing - they were defnitely alot busier this time last year - I used to get up at 6 in the morning to come online to update my diary - definitely no fear of that at the moment!

I have been lurking too but only because I havent been able to stick to it but today is another restart day - I have had one of those every monday since xmas so decided to start on another day to try and help myself as I have gained a lovely 21lbs in the process!!!!!!!

Dont disconnect Katy - we love you being on here it would be a shame even if you come on to update us on non-diet stuff but I do understand if you feel the need to take a step back
xxx

Don't recall threads being so quiet this time last year. Sometimes I wonder if I should just step back and start the disconnecting process, but it's scary!

Nope, don't! xxx

You are all still here... why are we all so silent then? Will post later, have to go out now, but today am happy that lovely old friends like Dis, Lelly, Wales, Jess & Bess are still about... makes me feel less alone with my struggles!

xxx

Not alone, never alone. xx

You're not alone Katy, im still plugging away! I don't have the time to come onto my laptop as often as I did and I use my Blackberry a lot when I go on facebook but I still wonder how people are getting on and wishing them well.
However, had an awful day at work so am sat with a pack of plain choc digestives and am gonna have a damn good go at eating the lot.
Hope everyone else having a good day! xxx

Thanks Bess, I guess I know that really...

Sleepy, big hugs... you do such a hard job and sometimes it has to take a toll. Don't worry about the biccies... bet you worked it off beforehand in adrenaline/energy anyway.

xxx

You are all still here... why are we all so silent then? Will post later, have to go out now, but today am happy that lovely old friends like Dis, Lelly, Wales, Jess & Bess are still about... makes me feel less alone with my struggles!

xxx

Struggling? Very much? xx

However, had an awful day at work so am sat with a pack of plain choc digestives and am gonna have a damn good go at eating the lot.
Noooo sleppy dont do it. Save half for me so you dont eat them all! Im watching you hun :peep:lol

Ive been poorly so not around much but I think even if we dont post most of us are lurking. Dont go anywhere Katy :eek: I love your diary, you seem to go through the struggles I do.

Struggling? Very much? xx

Me too! Still trying though, struggling is better than not bothering, which is basically what l was doing the last couple of weeks, getting back on track now, before the scales get too bad.

Yes definitely don't disconnect Katy, I really like reading your thread and you've been a big support to me :)

I think people tend to post less when they're not sticking to a rigid plan like CD because maybe you think about food a lot more on CD? I suppose it's normal to break away to a certain extent, but as I found the other day, the support on here often surpasses that of the outside world.

Glad you're back from your mission - any pics?

Back