Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Lots to loose!!

Bugsy, i think swimming for me is the easiest . I got a mp3 player to listen to music ( for the water) ,whilst i swim and its brill makes me forget about how boring it is swimming lengths or the although i enjoying the cross trainer i used to be able to do 25 minuites and use up 300 cals but need to get up to speed again.When in less pain! Its funny because lots of people think fat not fit yet i was both in November last year! Exercise needs to be fun not a chore and it is difficult to fit it in when you have little ones. !0 minuites walking 3 times a day a couple of times a week is ok though . It doesn't have to be altogether.:)

Hi can I join too please. I have to lose 8 stone more, lost 6 and half this week . I'm up for another 8 pounds by end of jan. I love swimming and going to the gym. Just have to stick at it !!

lots to loose!

Good morning skinny 2011 of course you can join. Welcome, good luck to you and everyone else. :)

I find gyms a bit intimidating and I'm not a great swimmer. I got a wii fit bundle for Christmas, but received it in early December. I absolutely love it and do at least an hour every day, usually around 2 hours and, according to wii fit, that burns over 500 calories. I've done it every day since the the beginning of December and I'm still just as keen. It's perfect for me, and we are all using it here. BTW, if you are looking for one the price is really high now on Amazon as only resellers have them, but when I got the Wii Fit bundle it was £169 for the console, balance board, wii fit & wii sports which is much cheaper than a gym subscription where I live.

lots to loose

Welcome salsta68 well done on half a stone so far small steps big goals. Your half a stone a head already.!:)

Hi all,

Wonder if i could join aswell, i have about 12st to lose and i joined Slimming World on Tuesday.

Good luck to everyone!

Hi all i have 11 stone to loose im doing SW starting on Monday! Can i join in to the support is much needed :-/ x

Evening all! First day going well so far, wholemeal toast and marmite, lots of fruit snacks, big ham salad for lunch- having jacket poatato with beans for tea. Milk for tea my other HE - how does that sound?

Sounds Perfect lessoflou, on day three today and so far goin relatively ok, had wholemeal toast, rashers and tomatoes for brekkie, had fruit for lunch, as wasn't too hungry after brekkie and now cooking steak, baked potatoes, stir fried veg and a lovely sauce, I hope that I saw on the recipe side!! Had no hea today, as I don't drink milk, so I might have a nibble on cheese and grapes later!!
No exercise as weather here is awful, wit loads of ice, afraid of my life that I would fall!!
Madtaff how u feeling?! You still in alot of pain!!
Welcome newcomers!!!

lots to loose

Hi Bugsy yes still in lots of pain! Did manage to walk to local supermarket to by a magazine . Know this sounds silly but how can i chat with you with out posting?

Evening all! First day going well so far, wholemeal toast and marmite, lots of fruit snacks, big ham salad for lunch- having jacket poatato with beans for tea. Milk for tea my other HE - how does that sound?

Hi - You need to add some veg to your tea - a nice salad or something. Beans aren't superfree unfortunately so don't count as your third! Alternatively you could have lots of yummy mushrooms and tomatoes mixed in with the beans or some other veggies to bulk it out or a nice big mound of sw coleslaw with onion, shredded cabbage and carrot mixed with some low fat fromage frais :D

Madtaff i've no idea , is it through private messaging maybe!?

Thanks Bugsy and Lesley..........I didnt get the message about the superfree food until I'd eaten it, so I will have a salad bowl later - is it okay to do it that way or should I really have it all on the same plate? ........and I thought I was doing so well!!! lol!!!

Hope everyone else is having a good day?

Haha you are doing well but as far as I'm aware part of the reasoning behind the one third rule is to make sure you don't fill your plate with food that isn't quite as healthy although still free on EE. It doesn't make sense to force yourself to eat extra later ;) but just bear it in mind when you're planning your next meals. Breakfast is quite difficult to follow the rule with unless you have a cooked one but adding fruit to porridge/cous cous/cereal helps :D

Hi everyone, I've got approx 7 stone to lose and have decided to give Slimming World (once again!)a whirl. Not sure wether to attend a group or to sign up on online? I was given an ipad for Christmas so was thinking I could find an 'app' on there to fill in my progress??? Any advice/opinions on SW/online from you guys would be greatly appreciated!

lots to loose

Good morning everyone and welcome .hope the sun is shinning where you are at last it is here is Wales!!

Forgot to post yesterday my food so here it is

Weetabix skimmed milk
coffee
scrambled egg and beans
2 rivitas with laughing cow light cheese
2 bananas
whole wheat pasta
glass red wine
4 glasses sparkling water
6 pain killers!!
doesn't look inspirational does it ! Any help from the experts gratefull!!

Good Morning everyone I also like Madtaff forgot to post my food for yesterday I had
Boiled eggs and fresh pineapple for breakfast
Salad with pasta ham and boiled egg with loads of beetroot and sweetcorn for lunch followed by a banana
SW style KFC with SW chips and mushy peas and sweetcorn followed by Lychees for dinner
I had an orange and more lychees and a cadburys picnic bar for my syns
I only drink cold drinks so yesterday I had diet cherryade and water

xx

Back