Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Madmazy said:
I've not been on here in over a year and I remember you from then! Just wanted to say how fantastic you've done n how amazing it is you've got to where you are!! You must be so proud! X

Thankyou, yeah I am pleased but determined to lose my last three stone, twelve down but I am aware this last few will be harder than the first few, my losses are slowing but they are still happening with hard work. How are you, how is your weight loss going?

I was just reading your stats, must be mad knowing that you're almost half the person you used to be, literately!

I was just reading your stats, must be mad knowing that you're almost half the person you used to be, literately!

Yeah mad and its scary to think i still need to loose a quarter of my current weight to get to my goal , I will do it it looks like it may be a little slower pace at the moment.

Hi Id like to pitch in here - I've lost 3 stones so far on sw - my total loss needs to be around the 7 to 8 stone mark can't wait to get my bmi under 30 x good luck everyone x

Hey all I am new here and I have around 5 stone to lose, which did feel like loads in the beginning but reading everyone's stories on here has been truly inspirational and now I feel like I will make it!

Hi kneehigh, think we've been on a few posts together so nice to officially introduce to one another.
It sounds like a lot in the beginning, as I do SW I find it's easier to focus on each half a stone.
Like I have 6.5 stone to go. But I'm more focused on the fact I'm 4lb from 1 1/2st

Hi kneehigh, think we've been on a few posts together so nice to officially introduce to one another.
It sounds like a lot in the beginning, as I do SW I find it's easier to focus on each half a stone.
Like I have 6.5 stone to go. But I'm more focused on the fact I'm 4lb from 1 1/2st

Yeah I know what you mean - I am just focussing on getting to 1 stone at the minute and I would love to achieve this in 2 weeks time - 5lbs to go! Had a bit of a loss this week but only 1lb due to my binge over the jubilee. You have done amazingly in just over 5 weeks!

Hi everyone,

i started my weight loss at 23 5lbs; i'm now 21 4lb. i not sure how many stones i have to lose but my OH reckons it half of what i am now.

So good luck to every 'big' girls and boys out there.

Hi Carol30, you can do it.

I started a pound heavier than you at 23.06lb, I'm down to 20st 11lb as of yesterday. I want to lose 5st 5lb by December and currently averaging about 2lbs per week. I've only ever dieted once before 5 years ago doing my own low calorie diet, and lost 5st and as you can see I gain it back again. This time around I enlisted the help of Slimming World and it seems to working out well for me so far.

Good luck Carol30 in you journey to slimness, if you look at the statistic your virtually behind me by 7lb and you've completed it in less weeks.

Last edited:
Hello everyone inlots to lose. Think i needo pop bk in here. Feeling pretty crappy about weight lose. I dnt wanna give up and i wont. Just been one ofthem weeks i think! X howr u all gettting on?

Hi everyone = I am new to all this so bear with me! I joined SW last week and died when I got on the scales !! I need to lose 13 stone so I will be joining you all on this journey and to share support. I got weighed after week one and I lost 3.5 lbs. I am starting to understand that to stay on this long trek I have to be creative when coming up with new menus so already I am finding loads of inspiration on these boards. By for now!

I yo yo too lost lots of weight then put it back on and more.... now finally starting to do it all again

I've been lurking around so thought I had better pop in here and say hi lol
At the moment I'm 26.00 so have a lot to lose!

I lost over 5 stone very quickly back in 2009/10 with the Cambridge diet and then put it all + 2 stone extra back on just as quickly! :confused:
So this time I'm hoping to to do it slow and steady with Slimming World and this time KEEP IT OFF!

I joined Slimming world in March this year weighing in at 28st 8lb
:sigh:
My first goal is to get down to 20st, so far have lost nearly 2. 1/2 stone.
Which i'm really pleased with :) But i have a long waay to go!

Hi, I also have lots to lose :( know its gonna be hard work but really need to stick with it. Good luck everyone in here on their weight loss :) Had a bit of a crappy day yesterday, felt so ill. But I stuck with the plan and Im feeling more positive today!!

Hi all.. Started WW 3wks ago.. Starting weight 19.12lbs and currently 19.4lbs got my Silver 7 on Saturday so I'm over half a stone down I got a long way to go but if I do it half a stone to a stone at a time I will do it... I have to...

Thats good. well done! x

Back