ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

yeah def tell me how it tastes. i havent tried it yet.

here's my daily tracker. everyone else feel free to log urs on this page so i can get some ideas xxxxxx

monday 39pp daily allowance:

coffee and sweetners 0pp
milk 3pp
bannana 0pp
weetabix 3pp
milk 1pp
rice 250g 10pp
curry 4pp
chicken breast 4pp
pear 0pp
2 oranges 0pp
pepsi max 0pp

daily allowance used 25
weekly pp allowance used o
exercise pp used 0

yeah i know i should have ate more but to be honest im to tired to eat (shock shock for me) might be up in the middle of the night snackin lol xxxxx

My diary;

Breakfast
2 slices of toast 6pp

Dinner -
Rocket salad 0pp
Mushrooms, Peppers, Spring Onions, Tomatoes 0pp
Salad dressing 1pp

Snacks -
Quavers 1.5pp
Lemon drizzle cake 10pp

All I've drank today is water, so I've had 18.5pp out of my 32 allowance. I'll have a hot chocolate later which is 4pp but I'll still be under but I woke up late so my breakfast was at midday lol!

Also, it seems really high for the cake I had but its my mums homemade one and its really sugary. And I had two slices because my points were so under!

Ok here is what I've eaten, Actually writing it down I realise I haven't had nearly enough points today. Help!

Breakfast
2 quorn sausages 3pp
poached egg 3pp (big eggs)
grilled tomatoes 0
grilled mushrooms 0
1 spray olive oil 1pp

3 x nectarines
1 x pear
2 x clementines

Yogurt 2pp
muesli 5pp
Jam 0pp
chopped banana 0pp

Dinner

quorn and mashed cauliflower "shepherds pie" 4pp
sweetcorn 1pp
mixed veg 0pp
tomato sauce 1pp

2 x skinny cow dippers 3pp

wow, you've had a healthier day than me! im all out of fruit and veg until my shop tomorrow so I blame it on that lol

well done you!

The thing is i still have 20 odd points to eat! There is no way its going to happen now - I think I'll start frying my eggs in the morning and having more sausages etc. I like your avatar!

Yeah if you can afford to eat a bit more normal then do it!

Thanks :) The picture sums up my life really lol forever in my pj's, massive knickers and a marshmallow teacake smeared around my mouth haha!!

Hi guys, I am just starting the ProPoints Plan tomorrow, although I have tried the old WW plan before. I have at least 5 stone to lose and I'll be sticking to plan the rest of the year to shed it! With the old WW plan, I find you can eat more or less what you want (within reason!), as long as you watch your portion size and snacks. I'm really looking forward to using the weekly allowance for a blow-out!

Also, wildtrapeze, fellow veggie here! :)

Hurrah ErinW! I'm doing PP too! I weighed 14st 4lb and I've lost 2lb so far. Id like to get down to 10st 7lb but I'm setting smaller goals as a mile stone to get me there! So we roughly need to lose the same, how many pp are u on? Are u struggling because of being a veggie? Xx

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Although I am not going to meetings, I found an online calculator (WeightWatchers Daily ProPoints Target Calculator), which says I should be on 34PP until I drop to 14st 8lbs. Smaller milestones are definitely the way to go! At least you have gotten under the 200s, congrats! I haven't started PP yet (starting tomorrow), but haven't found being a veggie a problem on the old WW diet. I eat loads of Quorn stuff and perhaps too many carbs! lol. I love my bagels/toast/pasta, but I think I'll be eating a lot more fruit on this plan. What about you, do you find it difficult to eat all your daily points? Did you get your points worked out for you at a meeting?

hey all

wow i missed a lot of posts there! chika if your not a veggie then u should try eatin some more meat to boost up ur pp. WELCOME ERIN!

I have woke up the last 2 mornings with a busting headache! i wonder if its the diet! maybe my bodys not used to eating greasy foods!

well here goes day 5!!!!!

have any of you felt rough starting a diet! xxxxxxxx

I do struggle to eat my weekly points. When I think back to before I started WW, my day would comprise of buttery toast for breakfast, a carb heavy lunch like pasta, and for dinner often home made oven wedges with something like quorn escalopes or pies. If I ate like that now then I'd probably eat all my points allowance no problem but I wouldn't have much nutrition.
These days I'm eating vegetables constantly, and because they're 0pp I'm filling up on veg and not anything else because I dont really know what to eat lol!

Today I had a Cheese & Brocolli Pasta 'n' Sauce with 2 slices of bread (total 16pp!!), I'm about to have dinner which is a 0pp soup I made today and an activia snackpot. So I wont have more than 20pp today and my allowance is 32.
I got my present from mother nature this morning (sorry to share that with you! lol) so that explains why I haven't lost anything the last couple of days and I'm feeling really bloated today and I don't want to eat anything. I think if I force myself to eat 12 points worth of food I'll feel even worse.

I never ever touch my weekly 49pp because I do exercise and if I go over by a few points occasionally then it will just come out of my activity points I've earned.

Also, I've just worked out my PP on the link you posted and it says I should have 29pp but I'm actually using 32pp. I worked mine out using 2 different sources and the WW app I downloaded on my phone so I thought it was right. I'm going to be well annoyed if I've been eating 32pp per day now lol!
Would someone else mind checking theirs on the link to see if its right? If it is then I need to change my points ASAP but if its wrong then you'll be undereating! I hope I only have 29pp, it'll be a bit easier for me lol

Thanks laurenasha! And no, can't say I've ever felt anything but hungry starting a diet! Maybe try grilling instead of frying and see if that makes any difference?

And wildtrapeze, that is more or less exactly how I use my points! lol (the carb-heavy way!). I really do have to start eating more fresh fruit and veg again, I seem to have gotten out of the way of it and now just whip up something quick & tasty.

Oh dear, sorry to see the link contradicts the points you're on, I have no idea if it is right, it's just the best I have since I can't afford to go to meetings at the mo to have a leader work out my points. I'm sure even if you've been going over by a point or two, you still wouldn't be outside your weekly allowance/activity allowance.

Oh and weighing yourself weekly is definitely better than daily as you'll see better results, as it can take the whole 7 days to lose that week's weight and not seeing the scales moving for a few days can be demoralizing!

hey i worked out my daily pp allowance as 39 on the calculator which is what im also being told in class. so im guessing urs is wrong wildtrapeze xxxx

hey erin,

have you lost the 15lb by yourself at home! if you have thats really really good. i started goin to classes last week. couldnt imagine doin it by myself at home! i really enjoy goin to class and getting support. and i dont fry any food anymore lol. jus sayin that there is too much available at my work lol. xxxxxxx

I'll change mine to 29 then, I'm glad really cos im been struggling to eat em all! lol
Thanks laurenasha

aw i dont know how u are struggling to eat them points. i think ive been eating healthy with the odd treat but im only ever 4 or 5 under mine! have been tryin not to use my weekly allowance until i have something i really need to use it for and have so far built up 14 activity points this week but havent used any of them either!

i also took my gift from mother nature this morning lol. and am devastated because i know ill not have the weight loss that i wanted this week because of it. even though ive been really really good!!!!!!!

Yup, I have just been on the old WW Discovery plan since the beginning of the year, trying to undo all my Christmas damage! My Mum & sister go, so I get all the info & books, etc. off them. I just can't justify spending the money on it when I can do it at home! Although I've been on and off WW for a few years now I am determined that 2011 is the year I am sticking to the plan no matter what!

I'm also happy your points tally with the calculator as I was scared I might have been eating over as Mum & sis are both on 29, but they don't have nearly as much to lose as I do. It seems I will be dropping a point every 4/5 lbs.

Also, ha! I have only been on PP one day and I've already dipped into my weekly allowance by 6 points! But then I have a cold, so I just want easy comfort food atm!

thats fantastic and where did u get the silver 7's from online im hopin i will be needin one or two VERY SOON lol. im jus the type of person who needs to be involved with other dieters for support and for someone to praise me when im doin well lol.

im dreadin when my daily allowance starts droppin though! although hopefully i will have loads of new low pp ideas to use by then!!!

my daily tracker will follow:

Back